Who didn't see this coming?

View attachment 370676

Biden will not debate! The Media will pave the way for him not to by thinking of absurdities to blame it on Trump.

Nobody will buy it---not even foolish Democrats, but they have to take the chance. Letting him out of the basement is worse.

Old Adage: "Sometimes only evil choices are available to human wisdom."

When your presidential candidate has dementia, only evil choices are available.

View attachment 370673

There is no way Biden was EVER going to debate the President.

All informed Americans know this ...

Just like we know the Left and the Fake News MSM will blame the President for Biden not debating him.

These Marxist POS's are as predictable as clockwork.

What other choice do they have? Biden can't debate the President. He is no longer capable of doing so. That is why they are hiding him away. They can't let old Joe debate, it would be a disaster. The Dems have house and senate races to worry about, so they will hide Joe away and hope for the best.

Trump has far more to lose in a debate than Biden. Hammer him on his dismal record and the sorry state of the country and he will crack.
Joe may be so far out of it with dementia he may make good on his threat to physically attack Trump at the debate.

View attachment 370676

Biden will not debate! The Media will pave the way for him not to by thinking of absurdities to blame it on Trump.

Nobody will buy it---not even foolish Democrats, but they have to take the chance. Letting him out of the basement is worse.

Old Adage: "Sometimes only evil choices are available to human wisdom."

When your presidential candidate has dementia, only evil choices are available.

View attachment 370673

You mean this one?

By ZACH MONTELLARO
07/27/2020 04:49 PM EDT
The Commission on Presidential Debates, the nonprofit that has conducted the general election debates for decades, announced on Monday that Case Western Reserve University and Cleveland Clinic will co-host the first presidential debate on Sept. 29 between President Donald Trump and former Vice President Joe Biden.

Sounds like it is still on, as far as I can tell.

What an Ass you are.

It's still scheduled, but the game is on to get it cancelled. That's what the O.P. is about. An maybe you know that and were just "deflecting"---a customary tactic for Wanna-Be-Bolsheviks like you. But, you might just be a Dumb-ass. That's always a likelihood.

Here's another that is on point---unlike your response.

)))))))

I am just a skeptic. You are an asshole for reducing your tactics to name calling, typical for right wing trump supporters, but only proves right wing trump supporter are assholes, not that the debates are going to be called off.
I'll tell you what. I will issue you a board apology if they are called off and you don't even have to apologize for starting some more of yall's childish name calling, if you are wrong. Til then, fuck off. ;)

Forum List

Back