Who did your State Electors vote for?

Maine Electoral College member says he'll cast his ballot for Sanders - The Portland Press Herald / Maine Sunday Telegram

Democrat elector will vote for Sanders. Anyone know of any others that have pledged to vote for him?

Would be funny if Hillary lost more electors because of this than Trump?
Maine Electoral College member says he'll cast his ballot for Sanders - The Portland Press Herald / Maine Sunday Telegram

Democrat elector will vote for Sanders. Anyone know of any others that have pledged to vote for him?

Would be funny if Hillary lost more electors because of this than Trump?

Isn't the word "Cracker," a racist term? Liberals wouldn't be racist, would they?

DETROIT (AP) — Electors in Michigan are in line to obey state law and vote for Republican President-elect Donald Trump.

The state requires the 16 members of the Electoral College convening today at the statehouse to vote according to the results of the Michigan’s presidential election, which Trump won by .2 percentage points. However, most state electors were interviewed by The Associated Press, and all of them pledge their support for him regardless.

“We have a process, I’m respecting the process and he won by that process,” said Joseph Guzman, an elector and assistant professor at Michigan State University’s School of Human Resources and Labor Relations.

Michigan electors in line to vote for Trump | News, Sports, Jobs - The Daily news

[Q

Isn't the word "Cracker," a racist term? Liberals wouldn't be racist, would they?

I am proud to be a Florida Cracker. It is my heritage as a 5th generation Floridian whose ancestor fought on the side of the Confederacy. . The fact that some people use it as a racist term is their problem, not mine.

If it wasn't for the loony Left, this day would barely be covered by the news agencies.

Trump News Alert

It is Official... The Electoral College has provided enough electoral votes to President Elect Donald J. Trump for him to be sworn in Jan. 20, 2017 at 1200 hours...

upload_2016-12-19_16-35-16.png

Forum List

Back