Who cares what Putin thinks

I don't see any responsible actions being taken in regard to the climate crisis, global economic inequality, or taxing war into extinction.

Capitalism was born in piracy and human slavery, and every vast fortune it has created depends on war and debt.

Putin's choice to invade Ukraine was made for him by rich capitalists and their MIC minions YEAR AGO:

Chronicle of a war foretold | Chris Hedges | MEO

"In a classified diplomatic cable obtained and released by WikiLeaks dated Feb. 1, 2008, written from Moscow, and addressed to the Joint Chiefs of Staff, NATO-European Union Cooperative, National Security Council, Russia Moscow Political Collective, secretary of defense and secretary of state, there was an unequivocal understanding that expanding NATO risked an eventual conflict with Russia, especially over Ukraine.

“Not only does Russia perceive encirclement [by NATO], and efforts to undermine Russia’s influence in the region, but it also fears unpredictable and uncontrolled consequences which would seriously affect Russian security interests,' the cable reads and continues..."
Try a news outlet lol....Putinist twit....

LOL...You couldn't expose anyone for a fool but yourself...What exactly are you doing in here anyway? You seem to butt heads with nearly everyone in here, and offer no real intellectual input other than railing against anything short of anarchy...Which is why you will never realize any real power in our government.

When I posed that we in this country stand against tyranny, and despots like Putin it was an observation from living a long life in the greatest nation on earth and serving in its uniform. Something I can guess you've never done. Therefore, while I appreciate your freedom in our country to espouse any view you wish, even though in reality, I look at you as a cancer on our nation...

You serve no purpose but to agitate, and that is not worthy of any real debate....So, GFY is appropriate, and proper to tell you.
You posted this…
The US has always stood against the tyranny of murderous dictators...

Do you deny you posted this absurd and ignorant statement? The greatest murdering dictator of all time was Stalin. Ever heard of him? He was fully supported by the US during a war you might have head of. This is but one of many murdering dictators the US supported.

You posted this…
The US has always stood against the tyranny of murderous dictators...

Do you deny you posted this absurd and ignorant statement? The greatest murdering dictator of all time was Stalin. Ever heard of him? He was fully supported by the US during a war you might have head of. This is but one of many murdering dictators the US supported.
We both fought against the Nazi scourge...I'd say that is far different than support.

We both fought against the Nazi scourge...I'd say that is far different than support.
Are you slow? Do I need to post all the murdering dictators the US has backed? Just admit you’re wrong and we can move on in peace.

GOP- Stupidest voters in the modern world...by far. Ooops, brainwashed functionally stupid politically...love you people. At least they're figuring out Putin now. Try it with his pal, the scumbag Trump sometime...

Pootie sez NYET!

And weaklings like you cannot do shit about it.
Otherwise, you would've already...:pinkygirly:.

Are you slow? Do I need to post all the murdering dictators the US has backed? Just admit you’re wrong and we can move on in peace.
I needn‘t do anything for you…or did you not understand my earlier post to you? Now buzz off pest.

I needn‘t do anything for you…or did you not understand my earlier post to you? Now buzz off pest.
I’m sorry I’m so much more intelligent than you. I’ll try to dumb myself down to your level, so we can be friends.

There's no such thing an official world currency reserve. It's more of a general sentiment of business people.
While it's arguable whether or not a single reserve currency will always dominate the global economy, it is certain the US dollar was chosen as the de jure anchor at the end of WWII
Reserve currency - Wikipedia

"After World War II, the international financial system was governed by a formal agreement, the Bretton Woods System.

"Under this system, the United States dollar (USD) was placed deliberately as the anchor of the system, with the US government guaranteeing other central banks that they could sell their US dollar reserves at a fixed rate for gold.[13]"

Until business people choose to do transactions in other currencies, the U.S. dollar will remain the defacto world currency.

The fact that by far the greatest and most stable economies those of the 41% means that business people will continue transacting in U.S. dollars.
Business people and their governments around the globe are beginning to recognize how their reserves can be illegally seized by the US in the same way as those of Afghanistan, Venezuela, and now Russia.

APRIL 1, 2022

The End of Dollar Hegemony

BY MICHAEL HUDSON

"And all of a sudden, this means that other countries can no longer safely hold their reserves by sending their money back, depositing them in US banks or buying US Treasury Securities, or having other US investments because they could simply be grabbed as happened to Russia.

"So, all of a sudden this last week, you’re seeing the world economy fracture into two parts, a dollarized part and other countries that do not follow the neoliberal policies that the United States insists that its allies follow.

"We’re seeing the birth of a new dual World economy."

Hudson believes dollar hegemony has already ended while others believe it is still years away:

APRIL 1, 2022

Russia Sanctions and the Future of US Dollar Hegemony

BY ERIC DRAITSER

ry a news outlet lol....Putinist twit....
Why not original sources?

"In a classified diplomatic cable obtained and released by WikiLeaks dated Feb. 1, 2008, written from Moscow..."

“Experts tell us that Russia is particularly worried that the strong divisions in Ukraine over NATO membership, with much of the ethnic-Russian community against membership, could lead to a major split, involving violence or at worst, civil war. In that eventuality,

"Russia would have to decide whether to intervene; a decision Russia does not want to have to face."

Multiple Raytheon billboards designed to hijack the "peace dividend," at least according to this eyewitness:

"I was in Eastern Europe in 1989, reporting on the revolutions that overthrew the ossified communist dictatorships that led to the collapse of the Soviet Union.

"It was a time of hope..."

"There was a near universal understanding among diplomats and political leaders at the time that any attempt to expand NATO was foolish, an unwarranted provocation against Russia that would obliterate the ties and bonds that happily emerged at the end of the Cold War..."

"The expansion of NATO swiftly became a multi-billion-dollar bonanza for the corporations that had profited from the Cold War. (Poland, for example, just agreed to spend $6 billion on M1 Abrams tanks and other US military equipment.)

"If Russia would not acquiesce to again being the enemy, then Russia would be pressured into becoming the enemy."
Try a news outlet lol....Putinist twit....
You get screwed with information anarchy. NATO is still an effeminate whore, as are its puppets. US low-IQ automatons did not grasp the nuclear-capable Kinzhal strike at Ivano-Frankivsk. Most of them thought it was to destroy the nazi's ammunition storage. This city is a puppet town, until now unknown to most American prisoners. It was also a "Sister City" to the Pentagon, also over the head of American cynicism. As the Pentagon's black puppet, Austin, mouthed off from Sofia, Putin whacked Ivano-Frankivsk with a Kinzhal ("Dagger") on 19 Mar 2022. Punch and Judy.

2022 Mar 19 Lloyd Austin Promises Stryker Company to Strengthen NATO in Bulgaria

Why not original sources?

"In a classified diplomatic cable obtained and released by WikiLeaks dated Feb. 1, 2008, written from Moscow..."

“Experts tell us that Russia is particularly worried that the strong divisions in Ukraine over NATO membership, with much of the ethnic-Russian community against membership, could lead to a major split, involving violence or at worst, civil war. In that eventuality,

"Russia would have to decide whether to intervene; a decision Russia does not want to have to face."
The schizoid split is not surprising since the CIA is in the business (in Ukraine for 70 years) of regime change, an agency that well knows the capitalism is intimate to the schizophrenic process. We see it in the Ukraine-Russian church. Above this puppetry, when the CIA goes to church it's not to pray but to learn techniques from the theologian-pimp. Another theologian-pimp who got the captive audience to chant the "invasion" mantra, Truman, is the symbol for the origin of NATO protection-racketism: the Korean War.

You get screwed with information anarchy. NATO is still an effeminate whore, as are its puppets. US low-IQ automatons did not grasp the nuclear-capable Kinzhal strike at Ivano-Frankivsk. Most of them thought it was to destroy the nazi's ammunition storage. This city is a puppet town, until now unknown to most American prisoners. It was also a "Sister City" to the Pentagon, also over the head of American cynicism. As the Pentagon's black puppet, Austin, mouthed off from Sofia, Putin whacked Ivano-Frankivsk with a Kinzhal ("Dagger") on 19 Mar 2022. Punch and Judy.

2022 Mar 19 Lloyd Austin Promises Stryker Company to Strengthen NATO in Bulgaria
Effeminate whore? LOL. Sure, just like Ukraine was. It's called democracy and civilization and we kick the shytte out of stupid bullies like Putin and you...Cowboy up!! and try reality, super dupe...

Effeminate whore? LOL. Sure, just like Ukraine was. It's called democracy and civilization and we kick the shytte out of stupid bullies like Putin and you...Cowboy up!! and try reality, super dupe...
democracy??? WTF man what are you talking about? Z is just another tin pot dictator, that you’ve been duped into supporting by the establishment. Stop being dupe.

The schizoid split is not surprising since the CIA is in the business (in Ukraine for 70 years) of regime change, an agency that well knows the capitalism is intimate to the schizophrenic process. We see it in the Ukraine-Russian church. Above this puppetry, when the CIA goes to church it's not to pray but to learn techniques from the theologian-pimp. Another theologian-pimp who got the captive audience to chant the "invasion" mantra, Truman, is the symbol for the origin of NATO protection-racketism: the Korean War.
The cold war is over, silly duped dope. Try reality and democracy...

Business people and their governments around the globe are beginning to recognize how their reserves can be illegally seized by the US in the same way as those of Afghanistan, Venezuela, and now Russia.

APRIL 1, 2022

The End of Dollar Hegemony

BY MICHAEL HUDSON

"And all of a sudden, this means that other countries can no longer safely hold their reserves by sending their money back, depositing them in US banks or buying US Treasury Securities, or having other US investments because they could simply be grabbed as happened to Russia.

"So, all of a sudden this last week, you’re seeing the world economy fracture into two parts, a dollarized part and other countries that do not follow the neoliberal policies that the United States insists that its allies follow.

"We’re seeing the birth of a new dual World economy."

Hudson believes dollar hegemony has already ended while others believe it is still years away:

APRIL 1, 2022

Russia Sanctions and the Future of US Dollar Hegemony

BY ERIC DRAITSER
Yes, so here's a glimpse of the future. One does not have to believe in climate change to get screwed. What the powers believe is sufficient.

'If the "Chinese century" does indeed start around 2030, it is unlikely to last long, ending perhaps sometime around 2050, when the impact of global warming becomes unmanageable. With its main financial center at Shanghai flooded and its agricultural heartland baking in insufferable heat, China's days as a global power will be numbered.'
(McCoy, To Govern the Globe)

Forum List

Back