Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
It does matter if the source is the only evidence as in many of the quotes and is based on lies and/or propaganda. I can claim they never said or claim that the words were cherry picked and manipulated if I provide the evidence to show this then your source is wrong.
If you provide the evidence? But you don't. You just "say" its wrong.

How do you arrive at that, what is your evidence as the holocaust started way back in the 1930's before the Jews declared a war on Hitler. So time for you to look at the real evidence and not read the bits that support your claims. The holocaust started in 1933, the declaration of war was in 1936
Check out the date...

...Zionist statements against Hitler and Germany, were made in 1933. The same year, as you just admitted, that was the start of the Holocaust.

In March, 1933, when Hitler became the undisputed leader of Germany and began restricting the rights of German Jews, the American Jewish Congress announced a massive protest at Madison Square Garden and called for an American boycott of German goods.

On March 24, 1933, the London Daily Express published an article announcing that the Jews had already launched their boycott against Germany and described a forthcoming "holy war". The Express urged Jews everywhere to boycott German goods and demonstrate against German economic interests.

The Express said that Germany was "now confronted with an international boycott of its trade, its finances, and its industry....In London, New York, Paris and Warsaw, Jewish businessmen are united to go on an economic crusade."

The article went on, "worldwide preparations are being made to organize protest demonstrations."

How could you be so irresponsible? Zionists safe in other country's, shoot their big mouths off, which results in putting all Jews around the world in peril and Jews in Germany in danger.

Hitler's March 28, 1933 speech ordering a boycott against Jewish stores and goods was in direct response to the declaration of war on Germany by the worldwide Jewish leadership.
It's clear to me now why all you fuckers try to turn everything into something about Jew-hate. That's your recruiting tool! Without it, it's harder to persuade Jews to move to Palestine.

Who are the Pal'istanians?

Terrorists who butchered 5 rabbis exemplified the meaning of heroism - PMW Bulletins

Celebrating "the first anniversary" of the Har Nof synagogue massacre, the independent Palestinian news agency Wattan dedicated a full article to praising the two terrorists who with guns and butcher's knives slaughtered 5 Israeli worshippers, and killed a policeman last year. The article referred to the horrific killings as "the heroic operation" and an "epos written by the heroes."

"Today is the first anniversary of the Martyrdom of... the heroes Ghassan and Uday Abu Jamal, who carried out the heroic Dir Yassin operation (i.e., Har Nof neighborhood of Jerusalem), which led to the death of 6 settlers... Ghassan and Uday Abu Jamal exemplified the meaning of heroism for the homeland... They set out to protect it from the defilement of the thieving occupation, and died as Martyrs on the path of honor. Today is the first anniversary of the epos written by the heroes."
[Wattan, Nov. 18, 2015]

It does matter if the source is the only evidence as in many of the quotes and is based on lies and/or propaganda. I can claim they never said or claim that the words were cherry picked and manipulated if I provide the evidence to show this then your source is wrong.
If you provide the evidence? But you don't. You just "say" its wrong.

How do you arrive at that, what is your evidence as the holocaust started way back in the 1930's before the Jews declared a war on Hitler. So time for you to look at the real evidence and not read the bits that support your claims. The holocaust started in 1933, the declaration of war was in 1936
Check out the date...

...Zionist statements against Hitler and Germany, were made in 1933. The same year, as you just admitted, that was the start of the Holocaust.

In March, 1933, when Hitler became the undisputed leader of Germany and began restricting the rights of German Jews, the American Jewish Congress announced a massive protest at Madison Square Garden and called for an American boycott of German goods.

On March 24, 1933, the London Daily Express published an article announcing that the Jews had already launched their boycott against Germany and described a forthcoming "holy war". The Express urged Jews everywhere to boycott German goods and demonstrate against German economic interests.

The Express said that Germany was "now confronted with an international boycott of its trade, its finances, and its industry....In London, New York, Paris and Warsaw, Jewish businessmen are united to go on an economic crusade."

The article went on, "worldwide preparations are being made to organize protest demonstrations."

How could you be so irresponsible? Zionists safe in other country's, shoot their big mouths off, which results in putting all Jews around the world in peril and Jews in Germany in danger.

Hitler's March 28, 1933 speech ordering a boycott against Jewish stores and goods was in direct response to the declaration of war on Germany by the worldwide Jewish leadership.
It's clear to me now why all you fuckers try to turn everything into something about Jew-hate. That's your recruiting tool! Without it, it's harder to persuade Jews to move to Palestine.

Did you read your link that stated " All Israel is uniting " when did Israel come into existence again ?

Anti semitic reporting because it was the done thing back then. And it was only the Jews that boycotted German goods, that were not sold in the high street in most nations. You see billy boy they had no goods to sell other than gas chambers, concentration camps, killing machines etc.

By the way you are more of a Jew than I will ever be, that is why you hate the Jews so much

Did you read your link that stated " All Israel is uniting " when did Israel come into existence again ?
Let's not lose sight of the fact that you were wrong and I was right. You said Jewish leaders didn't make anti-German statements until 1936 and I proved they were said in 1933. Which goes back to my earlier claim that Zionists are partly responsible for the Holocaust.

Anti semitic reporting because it was the done thing back then. And it was only the Jews that boycotted German goods, that were not sold in the high street in most nations. You see billy boy they had no goods to sell other than gas chambers, concentration camps, killing machines etc.
This is your pathetic attempt at creating a strawman, to mask the fact you don't know WTF you're talking about, after you just got bitch-slapped!

By the way you are more of a Jew than I will ever be, that is why you hate the Jews so much
There should be a new term for statements like that.

They should call it................a Phoenoquial!

How does anyone or any nation even begin to negotiate peace with a people who prefer death over life?

Well, it seems that Zionists threaten with the death of our entire planet, if their regime is in danger:

only a lowlife anti-semite would assert that, much less believe it.

dismissed.

The Samson Option is well-known. Why would you not believe it?

Because it is low life Nazi's like you that advocate Israel using the Samson option, Israel has never even mentioned it

P F Tinmore, et al,

Actually, I like Rula Jebreal! I think that she has both coherent ideas and holds sound/valid positions. I don't necessary agree with a majority of her perspective, but I think that she is someone that could sit down with and talk about the issues. She is a well versed foreign policy analyst. Worth listening to.

Who are the Palestinians?
RULA JEBREAL
(COMMENT)

However, in this case (the video) I agree more than I disagree over the substantive matters.

But I would like to address one of her more recent comments.

“For you, we [Muslims] are all jihadists,” Jebreal said to Maher.​

I don't think that is a fair assessment. Although for many people, the Muslims that immigrated into Sweden, France, the UK, Germany, etc, and are multiplying all over Europe in creating Sharia Law Enclaves and No-Go Zones known as "Zones Urbaines Sensibles" (ZUS); for radicalized Muslims. And it is these Muslims that set the tone for the impression they give the general population. When one thinks of the Palestinian Islamic Jihad, of the Islamic Resistance Movement (HAMAS), Hizballah (Party of God), or the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP) it is no bigotry that passes the label of Jihadist or Fedayeen, but the Muslims themselves.

Most Respectfully,
R

Who are the Pal'istanians?

Child killer – new Palestinian super hero - PMW Bulletins

Child killer - The new Palestinian superhero

Samir Kuntar who murdered a four-year-old Israeli
by smashing her head with the butt of his rifle,
is the newest PA - Fatah hero and role model

Fortunately, Samir "just a smear" has joined the ranks of so many other Islamic terrorists who met a fitting end to their wasting of oxygen.

The Zionist propaganda is so hilarious. Now they deny that there no Palestinians in Palestine in the 1800s when we have documentary film evidence to the contrary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back