Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I presume it is inevitable that at some point, the competing, angry islamic terrorist franchises will be at each other's throats.

As President Biden and Secretary of State Antony Blinken ponder how to entice the Palestinian Authority (PA) to negotiate with Israel, a far more significant problem is being ignored. The Biden team marched along, facilitating a transfer of money to the PA and reopening the U.S. Consulate in East Jerusalem, another Palestinian demand, without tangible reciprocity. But this will not reveal the elephant in the room: an inevitable, coming uprising by Hamas in the West Bank.
Farah/Abbas suck. Their approval rating is in the toilet. The US (and everyone else) knows this. It seems that they approve.

Israeli forces delivered some behavioral modification therapy to the islamic terrorists.

IDF attacks Hamas base, rocket launcher in response to balloon fires​

Palestinian sources at about 12:30 a.m. Saturday reported that the IDF had attacked a Hamas military base and rocket launching site in Jabalya in the northern Gaza Strip.​

Incendiary balloons launched from the Gaza Strip set the sky ablaza as four fires spread across forests near the Gaza Strip, August 6, 2021. (Video Credit: Fire and Rescue Services, Southern District)

Israeli fighter jets struck Hamas targets in response to the launching of incendiary balloonson Friday, the IDF Spokesperson’s Unit announced.

The Hamas military base attacked by the IDF, August 7th 2021 (Credit: IDF'S SPOKESPERSON'S UNIT)
The Hamas military base attacked by the IDF, August 7th 2021 (Credit: IDF'S SPOKESPERSON'S UNIT)

The IDF said it struck a Hamas military camp and a rocket-launching position in the northern Gazan city of Jabalya, adding that it would “continue to respond with strikes to terror attempts from Gaza.”

As you might expect, the competing mini-caliphate'ists are raising a snit about who gets to steal the welfare money pouring into that little slice of hell called the islamic terrorist occupies territories,

Hamas: PA obstructing Gaza reconstruction​

The PA insists that its Ramallah-based government be in charge of the reconstruction, including the funds channeled by various countries and international parties.​

Palestinians sit in a makeshift tent amid the rubble of their houses which were destroyed by Israeli air strikes during the Israel-Hamas fighting in Gaza May 23, 2021. REUTERS/Mohammed Salem  (photo credit: MOHAMMED SALEM/REUTERS)

If you missed the chance to have your children enrolled in the Hamas version of the Hitler Youth, a similar ''dead yute walking'' - al qassam version is starting.

Where does our welfare money dumped on the Pally Death Cult go?​

Blood money: The PA has already paid $1,183,257 to the terrorists who blew up the Sbarro pizza shop murdering 15 and injuring 130​

Maurice Hirsch, Adv. | Aug 8, 2021

Planner of the attack: “If time could go backwards, I would carry out what I did, in the same manner."

Tomorrow, August 9, 2021, will mark 20 years since the attack on the Sbarro pizza restaurant in Jerusalem. 15 people were murdered, including 5 members of one family, and 130 people were injured.

As a reward for carrying out the attack, each month the Palestinian Authority pays a total of US$8,006 (25,800 shekels) to the imprisoned terrorists and the families of the dead terrorists, who were involved in the attack.

By now, the PA has paid Abdullah Barghouti, the terrorist who built the bomb and is responsible for the murder of 67 people in various attacks, a cumulative sum of US$285,571 (921,500 shekels). Every month, the PA pays him a salary of US$2,255 (7,300 shekels). In addition, the PA has paid the family of the suicide bomber US$68,498 (221,400 shekels). Every month the PA continues to pay his family an allowance of US$432 (1,400 shekels). The minimum wage in the PA is 1,450 shekels/month (US$44).
sbarr1.png

The monthly PA salary payments to the imprisoned terrorists are not just a whim. Rather, they are codified in the PA Law of Prisoners and Released Prisoners, No. 19 of 2004 and regulations promulgated pursuant to the law.

(Not the Palestinians in Lebanon, but the Lebanese......are attacking Israel.....not for Lebanese reasons.....but for Islamic reasons )

Several Palestinian factions praised Hezbollah over the weekend for firing rockets into northern Israel and vowed to continue launching incendiary balloons from the Gaza Strip.

Earlier on Friday, a heavy barrage of close to 20 rockets was fired from Lebanon into northern Israel, activating the Iron Dome missile defense system and setting off sirens throughout the area. The Iron Dome intercepted 10 rockets, with six falling in open areas near Har Dov on the Lebanese border. The others fell inside Lebanon.

The Coalition of Palestinian Forces in Lebanon, a group representing various Palestinian factions, praised Hezbollah for “targeting Israeli settlements in the occupied Palestinian territories in response to the aggression that targeted Lebanese territories on Thursday.”

In a statement published in Lebanon, the factions expressed full support for Hezbollah’s response and stressed “the right of the resistance to confront the Israeli aggression aimed at imposing new equations or changing the rules of engagement.”

The factions said that the rocket attack aimed to send “a clear message emphasizing Hezbollah’s natural right to respond to aggression, defend the people and the land and prevent the enemy from achieving its suspicious goals.”

According to the factions, the attack came at a time when the Palestinians are “confronting the continuous Israeli aggression in Jerusalem, the occupied West Bank and the Gaza Strip.”

Hamas welcomed the Hezbollah attack and said the “battle with the enemy must continue on all fronts until the liberation of the holy sites and the Arab and Islamic lands.”

(full article online)

By now, the PA has paid Abdullah Barghouti, the terrorist who built the bomb and is responsible for the murder of 67 people in various attacks, a cumulative sum of US$285,571 (921,500 shekels). Every month, the PA pays him a salary of US$2,255 (7,300 shekels). In addition, the PA has paid the family of the suicide bomber US$68,498 (221,400 shekels). Every month the PA continues to pay his family an allowance of US$432 (1,400 shekels). The minimum wage in the PA is 1,450 shekels/month (US$44).

sbarr1.png

The monthly PA salary payments to the imprisoned terrorists are not just a whim. Rather, they are codified in the PA Law of Prisoners and Released Prisoners, No. 19 of 2004 and regulations promulgated pursuant to the law.

Israeli interviewer: "Who chose Sbarro [as the target]?"

Tamimi: "I did. For nine days I examined the place very carefully and chose it after seeing the large number of patrons at the Sbarro restaurant. I didn't want to blow [myself] up, I didn't want to carry out a Martyrdom-seeking operation (i.e., a suicide attack). My mission was just to choose the place and to bring the Martyrdom-seeker (i.e., the suicide bomber). [I made] the general plan of the operation, but carrying it out was entrusted to the Martyrdom-seeker. ... I told him to enter the restaurant, eat a meal, and then after 15 minutes carry out the Martyrdom-seeking operation. During the quarter of an hour I would return the same way that I had arrived. Then I bade him farewell. He went inside, he crossed the road and went to the restaurant, and I went back the way I had come... You have to know something: a Martyrdom-seeker has a very special character, and I was amazed at his great wish to carry out the operation, his great wish to pass over to a different life. How beautiful it is when you make a person - [starts the sentence again] [Suppose] there's a poor person and you give him a lot of money. He will be happy and you yourself will be happy that you realized for him the happy life that he wanted. My job was to realize, for this Martyrdom-seeker, the happy life that he wanted."

Interviewer: "Didn't you think about the people who were in the restaurant? The children? The families?"

Tamimi: "No."

Tamimi: "I have no regrets, and no Palestinian prisoner regrets what he or she has done. We were defending ourselves. What are we supposed to regret? Should we regret defending ourselves? Should we regret that the Israelis killed one of us so we killed a different one of them? We have no regrets."

Interviewer: "Do you know how many children were killed in the restaurant?"

Tamimi: "Three children were killed in the operation, I think. [Smiles.]"

Interviewer: "Eight."

Tamimi: "Eight?! [Smiles.] Eight."

[Official PA TV, Oct. 23, 2011]

(full article online)

Tamimi: "I have no regrets, and no Palestinian prisoner regrets what he or she has done. We were defending ourselves. What are we supposed to regret? Should we regret defending ourselves? Should we regret that the Israelis killed one of us so we killed a different one of them? We have no regrets."
:113:

Applauding the actions of a sociopath who planned the killing of innocent people.

Lovely.

Such is the mental illness that afflicts the islamic Death Cultist.
Israel kills innocent civilians by the thousands.

Do you have a point?

Israel kills innocent civilians by the thousands.

Do you have a point?
That was quite a sidestep.

There is a certain mental illness that would celebrate the intentional, planned killng of innocent women and children. That illness seems to afflict those from an identifiable geographic location who adhere to an identifiable politico-religious ideology.

Do you have an autographed pair of Tamimi Pom Poms?

That was quite a sidestep.

There is a certain mental illness that would celebrate the intentional, planned killng of innocent women and children. That illness seems to afflict those from an identifiable geographic location who adhere to an identifiable politico-religious ideology.

Do you have an autographed pair of Tamimi Pom Poms?
Why do you criticize Palestinians for something when Israel does it more?

Why do you criticize Palestinians for something when Israel does it more?
Israel doesn't "does it more".

Don't try and justify your acceptance of islamic terrorist killing with false claims of "they does it more".

Your promotion of what amounts to justification of islamic terrorism is really just vile.

Flail your Pom Poms.

For months we were told that the Palestinians were suffering from a severe shortage of vaccines. Now it turns out that even if they would have accepted the million Israeli vaccines offered since mid-June, they would have thrown them out anyway - very few Palestinians are interested in the shot. There aren't lines of people wanting the shot, but lines of clinics begging people to take the shot.

But the news media suddenly lost interest in the story.

(full article online)

An islamic terrorist love-fest. The Sunni and Shia will occasionally put their 1,400 year long blood feud aide in the interest of Jew hating.

Raisi hosts Palestinian terror chiefs, vows to keep cause at top of agenda​

In meetings with Hamas, Islamic Jihad, PFLP leaders during first full day in office, new Iranian president praises their ‘victory’ over Israel in May’s Gaza conflict​

Hamas leader Ismail Haniyeh (L) greets new Iran President Ebrahim Raisi at the latter's office on August 6, 2021. (Screen capture/YouTube)
Hamas leader Ismail Haniyeh (L) greets new Iran President Ebrahim Raisi at the latter's office on August 6, 2021.

Accordingly, Fatah Central Committee Secretary Jibril Rajoub bragged at a recent Fatah rally that 12% of the imprisoned Palestinian terrorists are from the PA Security Forces:

12per2.png

Jibril Rajoub: “12% of the prisoners (i.e., terrorists) in the [Israeli] prisons are members of the PA Security [Forces]. 12% of the total are security members. So no one should lecture Fatah or its institutions.”
[Official PA TV, July 13, 2021]
Along the same lines, Fatah Revolutionary Council Secretary Majed Al-Fatiani stated that Fatah is “leading this popular resistance and it is part of the Palestinian organizational and fighting activity,” and emphasized that PA Chairman Mahmoud Abbas “never opposed any… action that could contribute to this occupation leaving”:

(full article online)

Hamas is outraged that some 69 members of the terror organization have been sentenced to prison terms in Saudi Arabia.

Those sentenced include the Hamas representative in Saudi Arabia, Mohammed al-Khoudary, and his son Hani.

The elder Khoudary is said to have been close to the Saudi royal family in years past.

Saudi Arabia arrested scores of Palestinians and Jordanians in 2019 - over a year before the Abraham Accords.

This indicates (but does not prove) that the Saudis were turning against the Palestinian terror groups independently of any potential ties to Israel.

Hamas is an offshoot of the Muslim Brotherhood and the Saudis have outlawed that group as a terrorist group since 2014.

Al Qaeda likewise has its ideological roots in the Muslim Brotherhood, although the Brotherhood claims to have been against violence for decades.

Obviously, Hamas does not subscribe to that philosophy. Indeed, Hamas' defense of their members in Saudi Arabia has been that they hadn't committed any crimes specifically against the Kingdom.

(full article online)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back