Who are the Jews and who are the Hebrews?

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Canaanism

Lehi and Irgum would members of Revisionist Zionism, and both were consider terrorist organization by

The US, Britain, the UN, and even the Zionist Congress. They are repsonable for many crimes of terror in Europe, Britain and Italy and even in Palestine, to include the King David Hotel Bombing and the Dier Yassin Massacre.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canaanism

The movement was founded in 1939. In 1943 the Jewish-Palestinian poet Yonatan Ratosh published an "Epistle to the Hebrew Youth", the first manifesto of the Canaanites. In this tract, Ratosh called upon Hebrew youth to disaffiliate themselves from Judaism, and declared that no meaningful bond united Hebrew youth residing in Palestine and Judaism. Ratosh argued that Judaism was not a nation but a religion, and as such it was universal, without territorial claims; one could be Jewish anywhere. For a nation to genuinely arise in Palestine, he maintained, the youth must uncouple from Judaism and form a Hebrew nation with its own unique identity. (The term "Hebrew" had been associated with the Zionist aspiration to create a strong, self-confident "new Jew" since the late nineteenth century).[5][6] The birthplace and geographical coordinates of this nation is the Fertile Crescent.

Who was the founder, Yonatan Ratosh

In 1939, he founded the Canaanite movement, which rejected both religion and Jewish nationalism.

Yonatan Ratosh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now in the OT the Hebrews who we were taught founded the jewish religion fought and killed the Canaanites, not all since so many Hebrews married them, but Jews and Hebrews are not Canaanites,

so the Palestinians must be the Canaanites who converted to Muslim.

My huge question is who are the Hebrews and where did you come from, your atheists and you hate the Palestinians because they practice a religion. You hate religion, which we seen in Russia, you killed Jews and Christians. As a secular group , don't you value human life and freedom, or only for the wicked.

Canaanism

Lehi and Irgum would members of Revisionist Zionism, and both were consider terrorist organization by

The US, Britain, the UN, and even the Zionist Congress. They are repsonable for many crimes of terror in Europe, Britain and Italy and even in Palestine, to include the King David Hotel Bombing and the Dier Yassin Massacre.

The movement was founded in 1939. In 1943 the Jewish-Palestinian poet Yonatan Ratosh published an "Epistle to the Hebrew Youth", the first manifesto of the Canaanites. In this tract, Ratosh called upon Hebrew youth to disaffiliate themselves from Judaism, and declared that no meaningful bond united Hebrew youth residing in Palestine and Judaism. Ratosh argued that Judaism was not a nation but a religion, and as such it was universal, without territorial claims; one could be Jewish anywhere. For a nation to genuinely arise in Palestine, he maintained, the youth must uncouple from Judaism and form a Hebrew nation with its own unique identity. (The term "Hebrew" had been associated with the Zionist aspiration to create a strong, self-confident "new Jew" since the late nineteenth century).[5][6] The birthplace and geographical coordinates of this nation is the Fertile Crescent.

In 1939, he founded the Canaanite movement, which rejected both religion and Jewish nationalism.

Now in the OT the Hebrews who we were taught founded the jewish religion fought and killed the Canaanites, not all since so many Hebrews married them, but Jews and Hebrews are not Canaanites,

My huge question is who are the Hebrews and where did you come from, your atheists and you hate the Palestinians because they practice a religion. You hate religion, which we seen in Russia, you killed Jews and Christians. As a secular group , don't you value human life and freedom, or only for the wicked.

If you watch the movie "Exodus" (1960) with Paul Newman and Eva Marie Saint, then all your questions will be answered.

Yes Jroc, the joke is on everyone
Canaanism

If you watch the movie "Exodus" (1960) with Paul Newman and Eva Marie Saint, then all your questions will be answered.

I've seen more Exodus movies that I can count. I am talking history here not some books wrote centuries ago, but who knows who. The Exodus never happened as told in the bible.

Canaanism

I've seen more Exodus movies that I can count. I am talking history here not some books wrote centuries ago, but who knows who. The Exodus never happened as told in the bible.

The 1960 movie was based on a book by the same name that was published in 1958 based on the story of the 1947 Immigration Ship named Exodus and not the Biblical Story in the Tanakh...

Exodus (Uris novel) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Canaanism

The 1960 movie was based on a book by the same name that was published in 1958 based on the story of the 1947 Immigration Ship named Exodus and not the Biblical Story in the Tanakh...

I was joking. I guess I thought of that movie because the hero's name was Ben Canaan or something like that. I don't take Penelope's posts seriously because she's choking with anti-Jewish hatred.

Canaanism

I was joking. I guess I thought of that movie because the hero's name was Ben Canaan or something like that. I don't take Penelope's posts seriously because she's choking with anti-Jewish hatred.

I was just letting her know there was a book out there that was not the Biblical Story and was not written centuries ago. What was funny is yesterday I finally watched Trumbo, and the movie was mentioned in it...

Crazy!

Canaanism

I've been pushing the book,Exodus, by Leon Uris, for years. The movie is good but the story starts in the 1940s whereas the book starts in the 1800s. The best historical fiction novel of the history of modern day Israel. It rivals the story of South Africa's misunderstood history as written in Michener's book, The Covenant.

Rather than discussing films and novels (including Joan Peters' tripe), it may be more instructive to read scholarly academic work by Illan Pappé, Avi Shlaim, Ahron Bregman, Schlomo Sand etc.

Last edited:
Canaanism

Who are jews, the ones who are orthodox, as I'm sure if you read the links you will know Zionism has nothing to do with any religion, as a matter of fact they did not want orthodox jews moving to Israel.

Suddenly your no longer the terrorists anymore but you sure started out that way in Palestine. Never was Palestine to be a two state area, it was begun under the false pretense that Zionist accepted that. Hebrew was a holy language although resurrected as a secular language. Hebrew is the name of your religion, and it does not include any orthodox religion, but once again , we have the Hebrews fighting amongst themselves as usual. There was never peace in the "holy land". Invaders do not bring peace.

Last edited:
OP uses world peace as an avatar and in another thread justifies Hamas targeting civilians because they're Jews.
Total freak.

Hamas is no more a terrorist organization that the IDF is, the IDF is worst, since they have bulldozers, rifles , tanks , and planes that drop bombs. If those Palestinians learned anything its from Lehi and Irgum terrorists groups.

For those who are not interested in reading scholarly articles and books, here is a lecture delivered by Israeli Professor Shlomo Sand

Canaanism

You really need to get some education in English as your syntax is way out of control.

The answer is they are the same people. The muslims did not enter the equation until the 7C when they came, saw, tried to conquer and failed

Canaanism

Make your mind up, or would that get you a beating. Either you agree with the history of Israel or it is false, it cant be both

History is books wrote centuries ago, and you accept them as facts when they support you claims.

Rather than discussing films and novels (including Joan Peters' tripe), it may be more instructive to read scholarly academic work by Illan Pappé, Avi Shlaim, Ahron Bregman, Schlomo Sand etc.

You mean islamonazi propaganda

OP uses world peace as an avatar and in another thread justifies Hamas targeting civilians because they're Jews.
Total freak.

Hamas is no more a terrorist organization that the IDF is, the IDF is worst, since they have bulldozers, rifles , tanks , and planes that drop bombs. If those Palestinians learned anything its from Lehi and Irgum terrorists groups.

And use them only as a response to the terrorism of the arab muslims. I am sure that the Irgun and Lehi did not fire illegal weapons at the Palestinians children did they

You mean islamonazi propaganda
It's odd that you would bring up such a self-incriminating concept like "propaganda", since you only seem only to be able to express yourself in slogans.

For those who are not interested in reading scholarly articles and books, here is a lecture delivered by Israeli Professor Shlomo Sand

This will really upset our resident Zionists. LOL

I have always made this historical fact clear, but our resident Zionists will contradict the founders of Zionism.

This will really upset our resident Zionists. LOL

Oh, please. Shlomo Sand and his soundly debunked Khazar theory? "Scholarly articles", my ass.

Well why do you think so many jews are from Ukraine and Russia? Jews went all over proselytizing , all over. Most are Ukrainian, Russian and Polish, German, American, British, Spanish, religions do not have a homeland, look at Christianity its all over the globe. Yes most do not practice Judaism, and are secular, but if they learn Hebrew, they can be a Hebrew.

Forum List

Back