Who are the Israelis?

Jewish milkman on a street of Jerusalem
British Mandate Palestine - Jerusalem, 1936
Now Israel.

IMG_2144.jpeg

Voices of War: Father of a hostage demands Hamas allow his son to wear Teffilin

Zvika Mor has been waiting for over two months, like the other families of the hostages, for the return of his son from Hamas captivity | But he makes it clear: I will not agree to the release of murderous terrorists in exchange for my son

And also: the surprising demand from the Red Cross - arrange for my son a Tefillin and a Tallit"

"Voices of War" episode 3 | The full interview

1920x1080_%D7%A4%D7%95%D7%93%D7%A7%D7%90%D7%A1%D7%98-%D7%A7%D7%95%D7%9C%D7%95%D7%AA-%D7%9E%D7%9C%D7%97%D7%9E%D7%94-1.jpg

Hidden In Plain Sight | The Civilized Savage Experience

'Hidden In Plain Sight' by Timor-David 'Aklin, a Gazan who converted to Judaism.

10 Jewish Discoveries and Inventions That Changed The World

In this video, I’ll be sharing 10 surprising Jewish inventions that have changed the world. Jewish culture has been scrutinized for centuries. But despite everything they have gone through, Jews from all over the world have always proven themselves by working hard. The strength that Jewish people have has resulted in many great innovations.

Hamas kills a thousand civilians, and it is terrorism.
Israel kills twenty thousand civilians, and it is not terrorism.
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::bs1::bs1::bs1::bs1::bs1::bs1::bs1::bs1:
Juvenile name calling run amuck.

Hamas kills a thousand civilians, and it is terrorism.
Israel kills twenty thousand civilians, and it is not terrorism.
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::bs1::bs1::bs1::bs1::bs1::bs1::bs1::bs1:
Juvenile name calling run amuck.

Hamas knew it wouldn't be "tit for tat" when they killed 1400 Israelis.

That's what distinguishes terrorism from every other war strategy.

What is moral about exploiting Gazans as cannon fodder?

Forum List

Back