Who are the Israelis?

Taliban takeover exposes largest Afghan ethnic group's surprising Israel link

Fearing reprisal from Islamists, members of the Pashtun ethnic group — many of whom helped former Afghan government — evoke historical theories tracing 15 million-strong community to 10 lost tribes of Israel, cite feeling strong connection to Israel, for which they may get killed

Since the fall of Kabul to the Taliban, life in the Afghan capital has become a challenge for many. Among those experiencing the difficulties of the takeover are many Pashtun, the country's largest ethnic group consisting of more than 15 million people.

Read more:

Last edited:
New month, new moon - happy Heshvan to all Israel!

Brothers where are You from - from the holy country of doe
Shalom to You and us - children of the three forefathers
Our King protects us - in the merit of the three forefathers
And multiply Shalom among us - we shall inherit the holy city and her dwellings
Master for You we've been waiting - You shall carry for us inheritance
Towards You our eyes are hoping - You shall bring the headstone
Strengthen our nation's heart - in the merit of the holy Torah

- Shmuel​

Last edited:

Israeli Ambitious Project Launching First New City in Decades: Harish

To get an idea of the sheer ambition of the new project: currently there are about 300 families living in Harish, and the plan calls for more than 50,000 residents there by 2020.

DSC_2648_Fs.jpg

Israel will invest more than $250 million in turning the community of Harish into the first new city to be built since the 1990s, Israeli media reported Wednesday. According to a multi-year plan to be submitted to the Netanyahu cabinet at its next meeting, Harish will be defined as “a national priority community” for the next four years. A special hub will be established to serve the tens of thousands of new residents, and the Ministry of Construction and Housing will boost the size of the personnel assigned to the new project. Harish will be connected to the main transportation routes and will have a new transit system.

Harish is being built as a smart city, with full WiFi coverage and its own fiber optic cables, LED streetlights with sensors, camera-equipped lampposts, and smart trash cans that will signal trucks through the Internet when they need to be emptied. A 60 meter wide main boulevard will be built with an island in the middle lined with bicycle paths, benches, and small cafes. It has also been suggested that a light rail line may be built in the future.

Among other things, the plan calls for the establishment of 400 classrooms and day care centers; a new community service center; family health centers (MCHC); a crisis center that will include a police, fire and rescue station, as well as an emergency operating center; reinforcing social services to strengthen the community and dealing with the difficulties of transition; developing and promoting transportation access to Harish via connections with highways 444, 65 and 9, including interchanges and grade separations, and paving route 611; and developing and promoting public transport, including increasing bus routes to employment centers and adding a station on the railway.

Prices at this point are very attractive, according to commercials: around $200,000 for 4-room apartments with the kind of view of the Mediterranean that’ll make you cry in your Chardonnay on your terrace.

e01b5d38_y.jpg

Last edited:
Is there any point, "discussing" with him?

His daily job here - is to troll away from any real discussion.
and the point is to use him and turn his lying knowingly,
to leverage solid facts that are on the side of Israel.

Last edited:

Israel Pavilion to open at Expo Dubai tomorrow

The pavilion marks the first time Israel has participating in such a major event in an Arab country. The United Arab Emirates invited Israel to take part in 2018, before the Abraham Accords that established peace and diplomatic relations between the countries.

Expo 2020 is the third largest event in the world, following the Olympic Games and the World Cup, with 191 countries participating for six months. The number of visitors expected is over 25 million, with some 15 million anticipated to visit the Israel pavilion.

Bnei 'Akiva - Efrat Schools Lead Israel in Excellence

The community, just a few minutes south of Jerusalem, also invests more than any other in its middle school students, according to the Ministry of Education.

Gush Etzion finished in the top five country-wide for students who achieve matriculation exam certificates. Gush Etzion Regional Council Head Shlomo Ne’eman praised the results in a statement announcing the achievement.

“We are proud of our students for their accomplishments in finishing in the top five (percentage-wise) in matriculation exam certification country-wide and finishing first throughout Judea and Samaria,” Ne’eman said.

“Congratulations are also due to the Bnei 'Akiva high school for girls in Rosh Tzurim, which had a 100 percent rate of obtaining matriculation certifications. The school posted unprecedented numbers and also achieved extremely high scores in math.

Fifth-graders-at-the-Alomot-elementary-school-in-Efrat-February-21-2021.-696x464.jpg

Read more - Efrat Schools Lead Israel in Excellence | JewishPress

Last edited:
RE: Who are the Israelis?
SUBTOPIC: Recognition of Israel by the Palestinian Authority
※→ rylah, et al,

BLUF: There are times when I just cannot follow Arab Palestinian logic. This is one of those cases.

Great news! The sooner the better -

(QUESTION)

Just what does President Abbas think he can achieve in making such a demand? The last time he made such a stupid announcement, the ICC asked for clarification (ICC-01/18-134 26-05-2020 4/4 NM PT) that caused the PA to politically back-peddle.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

RE: Who are the Israelis?
SUBTOPIC: Recognition of Israel by the Palestinian Authority
※→ rylah, et al,

BLUF: There are times when I just cannot follow Arab Palestinian logic. This is one of those cases.

(QUESTION)

Just what does President Abbas think he can achieve in making such a demand? The last time he made such a stupid announcement, the ICC asked for clarification (ICC-01/18-134 26-05-2020 4/4 NM PT) that caused the PA to politically back-peddle.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

RoccoR my friend, sometimes we watch our enemies' stupidity,
and so amazed, that we literally thank G-d.

"You shall inquire after His dwelling and come there" (Devarim 12:5)

F171011YS02-880x495.jpg

Jerusalem Magistrate’s Court Judge Bilha Yahalom on Wednesday revoked a restraining order that was handed to a Jew who prayed on the Temple Mount, and confirmed that it is permissible for Jews to pray quietly in the holiest Jewish site, Israel Hayom reported (תקדים: ביהמ”ש אישר קיום תפילה יהודית בהר הבית). This constitutes the first explicit legal decision allowing Jews to pray quietly inside the Temple Mount compound.

According to the group Yera’eh that promotes Jewish ascent to the Temple Mount, a record number of Jewish worshipers prayed on the Temple Mount in the summer: 4,239 Jews conducted prayer there during the month of Av, 5780. This is a jump of 76% compared to the same month in 5779 during which 2,759 Jews prayed on the Temple Mount.

Jerusalem Court Approves Jewish Prayer On The Temple Mount| JewishPress

Israelis are verry good at one thing~~~MURDERING CHILDREN

Israel-Gaza violence: The children who have died in the conflict

Of the 219 people who have been killed in Gaza, at least 63 are children, according to its health ministry. Of the 10 people killed in Israel, two children are among the dead, the country's medical service says.

When an Israeli strike hit al-Wihda street in central Gaza City early on Sunday, at least 13 members of the extended al-Kawalek family are believed to have been killed, buried in the rubble of their own home.

Many of the victims were children, with one said to be as young as six months.

"We saw nothing but smoke," one of the surviving members of the family, Sanaa al-Kawalek, told Felesteen Online. "I couldn't see my son next to me and I was hugging him, but I could see nothing."

Israel-Gaza violence: The children who have died in the conflict - BBC News
https://tinyurl.com/s39ut7wd
The faces of some children murdered

1633635255279.png

:)-

Last edited:
Israelis are verry good at one thing~~~MURDERING CHILDREN

Israel-Gaza violence: The children who have died in the conflict

Of the 219 people who have been killed in Gaza, at least 63 are children, according to its health ministry. Of the 10 people killed in Israel, two children are among the dead, the country's medical service says.

When an Israeli strike hit al-Wihda street in central Gaza City early on Sunday, at least 13 members of the extended al-Kawalek family are believed to have been killed, buried in the rubble of their own home.

Many of the victims were children, with one said to be as young as six months.

"We saw nothing but smoke," one of the surviving members of the family, Sanaa al-Kawalek, told Felesteen Online. "I couldn't see my son next to me and I was hugging him, but I could see nothing."

Israel-Gaza violence: The children who have died in the conflict - BBC News
https://tinyurl.com/s39ut7wd
The faces of some children murdered

View attachment 548768
:)-

Weren't they killed by a Hamas rocket?

Forum List

Back