Who are the Israelis?

Israeli official confirm - Israel had a role in the explosion that created the power outage at the Natanz facility

Israel had a role in the power outage at the Natanz uranium enrichment facility in Iran., which was caused by a large-scale explosion, the NEW York Times report Monday night, citing Israeli and American intelligence sources.

It was further reported that extensive damage was done to the facility, with the blast destroying the electricity system that supplies the uranium-enriching centrifuges, and that it could take the country nine months to restore the gasoline output.

Walla News!
Any49ZBbBmUqxnGRMU7Topmoai33%2Fimages%2Ffull%2F1618190565171

Excellent!!!

'Eden Ben-Zaken - Ana Majnounah

"...It all goes naturally with me and I'll still trap you,
So listen you know nothing, I've turned a million things and also the entire universe
Listen sweetheart I'm something special, and if you still haven't realized, go ask here anyone

Ana Majnounah! Go as here anyone - Ana Majnouna!

And the token will fall
Welcome to the Middle East
You won't meet any like me
No accounting with anyone
Slowly slowly you'll get used
And maybe get a bit confused
For there're no as crazy like me
In all of Israel - Ana majnounah!"

Last edited:
Bar Tsabari - Hadera

Eleven at night, want to go out for a beer,
All the friends asleep, young in Hadera, local partygoers
On the parents' couch, going into thoughts, smoking in front of the comforting screen,
The minutes, turned into hours, and for years I have been thinking about Tel Aviv

Sea of cultures, load of squares
And a congested city, I will never understand you Hadera.

Here the money speaks, the pose is tiring, the pockets are full of cash,
And in the bank, the accounts are foreclosed,
At the beach the girls sunbathe like Rio,
Next to the gray chimneys, the bikini, like the Dead Sea
Shrinks over the years.

Sea of cultures, load of squares
And a congested city, I will never understand you Hadera.

And when I look back, I would not change a thing,
In every corner of our neighborhood my heart is set

Last edited:
NASA Names 2 Asteroids after Israeli Arab Technion Student (She Discovered Them)

Aseel-Nama-Israels-NASA-certificate-of-appreciation-696x525.jpg

Aseel Nama, an undergraduate student in the Dept. of Biomedical Engineering at the Technion, has discovered two new asteroids that will henceforth be named after her, as part of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration’s “asteroid-hunting campaign.”

Technion-student-Aseel-Naama.jpg

“I really wanted to take part in this campaign, which is a kind of competition, but NASA insisted that I must recruit a team of three people. I explained to them that I wasn’t able to recruit partners, but that this was my dream, and in the end they were convinced and allowed me to participate,” Aseel said, adding, “It turned out that I was the only one-person team and also the only participating Israeli among 116 teams from all over the world.”

Nama, who grew up in Deir al-Assad in Galilee and currently lives in Haifa, is participating in research in Prof. Dan Adam’s laboratory at the Technion, where she learned to do segmentation—dividing images into sections. This skill, she says, helped her locate the asteroids.

“I received a set of photos and videos from NASA and I had to find new asteroids in them. I called my ‘team’ ANI (Aseel Nama Israel) and the asteroids I discovered will be named ANI1801 and ANI2001,” she said.

Israel tops world in kidney donations to strangers
Israel has the world’s highest rate of people donating kidneys to strangers. On April 4, the number hit 1,000 … and climbed to 1,003.

matnat-marathon-768x432.jpg

As of April 4, the nonprofit organization Matnat Chaim (Gift of Life) has facilitated 1,003 live kidney transplants since 2009 from altruistic donors – people who are not related to their recipients.

“We believe Israel has the fourth highest rate of live kidney donations in the world and the highest [per-capita] rate of altruistic kidney donations,” says Judy Singer, assistant director of Matnat Chaim (and an altruistic kidney donor herself).

“That figure is somewhat anecdotal because in many countries altruistic kidney donation doesn’t exist and in some it’s only beginning to be documented,” Singer tells ISRAEL21c.

“Israeli transplant surgeons go to international conferences and tell us their colleagues from other countries say their numbers don’t come close.”

China, for example, has about six times as many live kidney transplants as Israel but way more than six times the population – 1.4 billion compared to 9.2 million.

The UK, with a population of 60 million, recorded 130 altruistic transplants during an eight-year period when Israel’s number topped 500.

On April 4, four altruistic kidney transplants were performed in Israeli hospitals through the efforts of Matnat Chaim, pushing the number above 1,000 in 11 years.

And that does not include voluntary altruistic kidney donations arranged through private channels.

matnat-main-1168x657.jpg

Continue reading:

Good and blessed month of Iyar,
plenty of success and health to all Beit of Yisrael and friends!

EywwnbJWQAEcmib.jpg

Only in Israel: The impossible transition from mourning to joy
Why does most of the Jewish world not fully appreciate the new dates on the Hebrew calendar?

How should we relate to the new dates of significance added to the Hebrew calendar since the establishment of the State of Israel? Is there something about each of these days that even most of the Jewish world doesn't fully appreciate?

Rabbi Yehuda HaKohen is joined by Justin Ellis of Fuel For Truth for an in depth discussion unpacking the deeper meanings of Yom HaShoah, Yom HaZikaron, Yom HaAtzmaut & Yom Yerushalayim.

731179.jpg

Listen on:

Yahiel - Gadal Li Ktzat Zakan (I Grew Beard A Little)

Cover of song written by 'Eden Hason.

The clues in the seven spheres of the seven weeks of counting the 'Omer - Rabbi Oury Sherki

Counting of the 'Omer consists of seven weeks, right?
Each week aimed against a different sphere -
  • Hesed (kindness)
  • Gevurah (severity)
  • Tiferet (glory)
  • Netzah (eternity)
  • Hod (splendor)
  • Yesod (foundation)
  • and Machut (kingship).
sn,x1000-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u1.jpg

Now, why?

First week is Hesed -the exodus from Egypt. Second week is Gevurah - the Holocaust Memorial day (in Hebrew lit. 'Day of the Shoah and Gevurah'). Third week is Tiferet - "He has cast down from heaven to earth the glory of Israel" Eichah 2:1, the glory returned to the nation. Netzah the fourth week - the Netzah within the Netzah is the day of Herzl, the day decided upon by the Knesset in memory of Herzl, who was born on the 10th of Iyar, which is Netzah of the Netzah (the eternity within the eternity) against Mosheh Rabbenu A"H, who's sphere is the Netzah. So is Hod, Hod of the Hod (the splendor within splendor) is against Rabbi Shim'on Bar Yochay, the book of the Zohar. Yesod of the Yesod (foundation within foundation) is the Hillulah (yehrtzeit) of Rabbi Mosheh Hayyim Lutzato, against the Musar (morality) which is the correction of the nation, the moral correction of the Yesod. And the sphere of Malchut (kingship) against the Day of Jerusalem.

Sort of things that once used to be kept in secret,
turned into a most revealed thing in our days.

More in Hebrew:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back