Who are the Israelis?

Join Hanan Ben Ari & family LIVE Shabat reception - 14:00 IL time

"Welcome to join us for Shabat reception...every Friday 14:00 Israel time...share!

welcome to Ben Ari family living room!"

*Before anyone gets on me - this is not actual Shabat filming,
just a sing along session for about an hour and a half
with the singer and the kids.

Enjoy.

Peaceful Shabat to everyone - Shabat Shalom

Ya'akov Shweky - Tat'e (Father)

By the ancient cave of Hebron city
You'll see a man standing all alone
As the tears string down his face

"This is my hope and my request
Where our forefathers rest
For our father Avraham answer us
In the merit of Yitzhak and Ya'akov - I beg of You
And in the merit of the holy mothers"

He pours out his soul
To our Father in heaven

"O Father, Father, dear Father
The sorrow of Your children has yet ended!
Reach Your hand to us in the merit of forefathers
O Father, Father, dear Father
How much more can people of Israel suffer?
And remember the merit of forefathers"

"We're Your children
Avraham, Yitzhak and Ya'akov
Won't You carry our prayers to the One above"

As the tears string down his face -
"This is my hope my request
Where our forefathers rest
O Father, Father, dear Father..."

"O children, children, My dear children
I've kept every dear tear - that you've ever poured
You will be redeemed forever to eternity
All of your prayers - and your heart wishes
Will draw closer the redemption!"

And remembers the kindness of forefathers!

Last edited:
F200421OF06.jpg

Earlier today, just before the siren, Israeli police and army officers stood in front of 100 nursing homes and sheltered housing this morning, saluting Holocaust survivors and seniors living in these places.

93830036_10163363010515565_7801361596973842432_n.jpg

David D'or, Miriam Mesika, 'Amir Benayoun - The Last Survivor

I stayed the last one of them all
But all of them still living in my soul
I stayed alive but Inside already dead
And under my pillow still hiding a piece of bread

I'm the last one remaining
I've remained a person when I was a number
The loaf of bread in Your menu
And for me always under a pillow

And in the relay race I've remained alone
The torch is now passing from hand to hand
Take from me everything I'm the burning bush
And You will remain here to tell, to tell

Take me to my own, I'm the only one left

I stayed the last one of them all
But all of them still living in my soul
I stayed alive but Inside already dead
And under my pillow still hiding a piece of bread

I'm the last one remaining
Now returning to the places of the past
This grass is greener of horror
I'm calling You mother land

And million eyes are staring at me now
I was only a number but always stayed human
Begging me to tell

And a million eyes are staring at me now
How can I give up
I'm the last one remaining to tell

Last edited:
WATCH: A Powerful Message from Jerusalem’s Empty Western Wall

A powerful message emanates from the Western Wall in the Old City of Jerusalem, the eternal capital of the Jewish people.

For the first time in recent history, the Western Wall plaza is practically empty.

Last year, 12 million visitors from around the world came to the holy site, including over 750,000 Taglit-Birthright Israel participants.

Birthright educator Shabi Spero, standing at the empty Kotel plaza, explains the important message.

DAILY RECAP: Israel’s Corona Numbers Improve: Likud: Unity Means Sovereignty; More Top News

Watch: Rabbi Danny Myers Invites Diaspora Jewry
to ‘See The Redemption Unfold’ in Eretz Israel

Last edited:
I really don't care what you think nor do I desire your "benefit of the doubt". As always, you will attack it and take it the wrong way because it's from a leftwing source. I'm sorry, but I find your rightwing sources equally offensive and dishonest. Perhaps we can leave it at that.

With these hypocrisy and self contradictions - you sure deserve no benefit of a doubt.
The usual "right/left" baiting won't cover your typical obsession to lie about Israel.
And while reserving to the usual equivalency nonesense when you can't refute a
single thing, have proven my point to the letter - you knew Haaretz is dishonest,
and thus you lie knowingly.

What I found refreshing about it was it was honest, it was the view of a broad spectrum of young people, it asked them what the were most concerned about and, that was it. There was no demonizing, no dehumanizing, and I often find the voices of young people to be refreshing - whether right or wrong, that is how THEY see the world that they will be inheriting. What's also refreshing is that there are certain themes and concerns that youths around the world share as well as those relevant to just Israel.

Honest? And how would you know? Are even capable of that?

All that pretentious virtue signaling - give me a break,
You don't really care what "THEY" think, or about their future,
only use it as a cynical excuse for your moral corruption - that stinks miles away.

Most are not even younger than 5-7 years than me, so don't pretend to care what we think.

It was an enjoyable read, but you, as you typically do with anything I post, took it completely wrong and went right in to attack the source.

I didn't get it wrong,
you weren't able to refute the facts - only evade and lie.

Most know full well who and what's your default mode of operation.

My advice to you? Go stuff it.

Sure, I'll stuff you with the rest of the filth that ever stood against Israel.

My advice to you?
And especially during these times,
look at the dust bin of history where all our adversaries ended,
next time mere thought of subverting against my people rises again,
remind yourself well what you and your kind will all eventually face - doubt not.

My advice to you? Stuff it.

You are incapable of decent discussion and just like you did with the election thread I started (which you have now taken over) you attack me over it. You didn't refute anything these young people said, you probably didn't even bother to read the entire article, all you did was attack the source and attack me. Unlike you, I don't just post here, I look at what happens elsewhere and in other countries and I am interested in what people say and think.

Go back to spewing your pro-Israeli propaganda and promoting outright lies, like Obama is a Muslim. It's what you do best.

Wow that's rich!
You go all about "I'm interested in what young Israelis think"
But let a young Israeli post in the Israeli elections thread and "it's a take over!"... :cuckoo:

Seriously, if it's not the epitome of hypocrisy, it's sure the stupid comment of the month.

You've posted an opinion piece from a source that you admitted knowing to be dishonest,
which was all about pushing the most typical Soviet diversion tactics of identity politics,
personal family stories and meaningless general statements true for any country,
rather than anything resembling facts.

So what did you want me to refute?
All you did was cynically quote statements with negative connotation.

I've refuted your claims of ability to judge anything about honesty - based on facts.
I've refuted publication's clearly false and misleading statement - based on facts.

Now, instead of addressing these facts,
all you do is the reserve to off-topic baiting and play the 'Crying Cossack'.

Whom do you think you're fooling?
Maybe we should have a "decent discussion" about that thread of yours,
in which you suggest a tissue in response to the Swastika on the Palestinian flag?

You are not a young Israeli. You chewed me out for having the audacity to start a thread on Israeli elections and then posted prolifically in It. Just like you went off your rocker when I posted the interview with young Israelis. You did not address a single point in it you just went off.

You deliberately post lying canards about my president. If you do that, what other things are you lying about and what other conspiracy theories do you deliberately promote?

Haaretz is no more or less dishonest than any other major media (including your chosen sources) and one or two examples have certainly not shown it to be a trend.

You have many times excuse terrorism against innocent people and you have the audacity to lecture me? Hypocrite.

Meh. Go back to your virtue signaling and propoganda filled messaging. You are better off ignored.

You are not a young Israeli.
And you know this how, because Haaretz told you?
Seems you put too much weight into the age thing, more than - facts,
which you're clearly incapable of dealing with

You chewed me out for having the audacity to start a thread on Israeli elections and then posted prolifically in It.
Eww...no thanks, I chew only Kosher.

Again, if correcting your OP based on outdated information is "chewing you out" -
then it only confirms the above - your innate inability to deal with facts.

That you whine about an Israeli posting in the 'Israeli Election Thread' is beyond idiotic.

Just like you went off your rocker when I posted the interview with young Israelis. You did not address a single point in it you just went off.

I did, and instead of addressing them you as usual play the 'Crying Islamist'.
Why? Because when facts don't fit the agenda, you have nothing left but to troll.

You deliberately post lying canards about my president. If you do that, what other things are you lying about and what other conspiracy theories do you deliberately promote?
Yeah sure, your usual 'damage control' deflection when you have nothing once getting exposed.
Here's what I suggest - instead of trolling - open a thread, tag me in, and we'll see.

But you won't dare,
'cause you're just an Islamist troll.

Haaretz is no more or less dishonest than any other major media (including your chosen sources) and one or two examples have certainly not shown it to be a trend.

Facts show different, time and time again, and what do you know about honesty?
If you can't refute my sources with facts, repeating that ad nauseam won't help,
but regarding Haaretz, your single source of info - even you confirmed they lie

You have many times excuse terrorism against innocent people and you have the audacity to lecture me? Hypocrite.

I have? More like you desperately equate terrorism with exposing your favorite blood libels.

And yes, having people fought Nazis on both sides of my family,
I have every right, and obligation to expose your ugly Nazi ass.

Meh. Go back to your virtue signaling and propoganda filled messaging. You are better off ignored.

Like you spread blood libels about Israel in threads where Israel is not even the topic,
or obsessively trying to silence anyone who points to that?

Be my guest, ignore,
but eventually, when revealed what's behind that mask,
you can't resist the urge to sneak back for damage control.

Last edited:
Hanan Ben Ari - Ga'agu'im LiVney Adam (Longing for People)

We already thought we won everything
Built towers in the skies
Human who needs human
No more flood comes in our days
Never, never we'll fall
Leave it, we'll get it all on our own
Smart, correct and right
And nothing is above us

Till you came
And infected
And drove us crazy
And reminded
And confused
And made clear
Who you are

How have you brought back the sanity
Longing for people
Suddenly the loneliness burns
No more flying from here and there
All the parks are closed
Weddings almost with no person
We have almost lost ourselves
We have almost stopped feeling

Soon it's all over
And I ask if possible
That the morning after you're gone
We won't be again the same

I'm so happy to share with you this story.

It's a very heart warming story, but above all, it's a very hopeful story. It's about my friend Eli Beer from United Hatzalah of Israel. He, out of all people, got COVID-19...and the way everyone rallied around him is just so amazing.

Stay hopeful.

0A64F594-7160-43CD-8641-DE5F33A42580.jpeg

One hundred years ago this week, the British Balfour Declaration—which recognized the Jewish rights to the land of Israel—became international law.
The Allies, the countries that defeated the Ottoman Empire in World War I, gathered in San Remo, Italy, in late April 1920 to carve up the Middle East. Basing their outlook on Woodrow Wilson’s principle of self-determination, they set out to establish new would-be countries through a mentoring program called “mandates.” The Arabs, now free of the Turks, would get Syria, Lebanon and Mesopotamia (Iraq). The Jews would get “Palestine” (Palestine was a Jewish thing back then).
The language of the 1917 Balfour Declaration was put directly into the San Remo accords: “[T]he Mandatory should be responsible for putting into effect the declaration originally made on November 2nd, 1917, by the Government of His Britannic Majesty, and adopted by the said Powers, in favour of the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people.”
This decision was soon unanimously ratified by 56 member states of the League of Nations, and later became part of the United Nations Charter, thus paving the way for the third Jewish commonwealth, reborn on its ancestral soil after 2000 years.

The Balfour Declaration from 1917 was in essence a declaration of British policy. But San Remo converted the Balfour Declaration into a binding international treaty, setting the stage for the League of Nations Mandate, which was approved in 1922. It has been noted that at San Remo, Jewish historic rights became Jewish legal rights.

View attachment 328380

One hundred years ago this week, the British Balfour Declaration—which recognized the Jewish rights to the land of Israel—became international law.
The Allies, the countries that defeated the Ottoman Empire in World War I, gathered in San Remo, Italy, in late April 1920 to carve up the Middle East. Basing their outlook on Woodrow Wilson’s principle of self-determination, they set out to establish new would-be countries through a mentoring program called “mandates.” The Arabs, now free of the Turks, would get Syria, Lebanon and Mesopotamia (Iraq). The Jews would get “Palestine” (Palestine was a Jewish thing back then).
The language of the 1917 Balfour Declaration was put directly into the San Remo accords: “[T]he Mandatory should be responsible for putting into effect the declaration originally made on November 2nd, 1917, by the Government of His Britannic Majesty, and adopted by the said Powers, in favour of the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people.”
This decision was soon unanimously ratified by 56 member states of the League of Nations, and later became part of the United Nations Charter, thus paving the way for the third Jewish commonwealth, reborn on its ancestral soil after 2000 years.

Neither Balfour nor San Remo mentioned "the land of Israel."

View attachment 328380

Neither Balfour nor San Remo mentioned "the land of Israel."

Not interested. Don’t waste my time...

Forum List

Back