Who are the Illuminati?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
In Dr. Strange, Travelling the multiverse, I watched recently a month or two ago in cinema theatres, in the plot a group of a few called the illuminati controll a parallel universe. Could that be a hint that illuminati controll us and who are the illuminati? Sometimes movies reveal something, or give hints etc.

In Dr. Strange, Travelling the multiverse, I watched recently a month or two ago in cinema theatres, in the plot a group of a few called the illuminati controll a parallel universe. Could that be a hint that illuminati controll us and who are the illuminati? Sometimes movies reveal something, or give hints etc.
i believe the illuminati is a secret society that was the power behind the throne a very long time ago. they ruled the world before The Cabal 2,000 years ago.

People who, when they sit down, their heads light up like a night light.

Illuminati were part of a 1980s conspiracy theory.

In the US it's the leftist Ivy Leaguer.

One only has to look behind every ill that befalls the average working citizen to see the I-L at work.

They cause all kinds of trouble and even when rejected they land on their feet someplace else to plague us while making bank on our misery.

In the US it's the leftist Ivy Leaguer.

One only has to look behind every ill that befalls the average working citizen to see the I-L at work.

They cause all kinds of trouble and even when rejected they land on their feet someplace else to plague us while making bank on our misery.
They gave me bromodosis.

I can go in pantless since all you need is a shirt and shoes.
OGC.f322797444d8b4d63d6f381596a43634

Forum List

Back