An Epidemic of Heart Issues

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Hundreds of young athletes and first responders dropping dead from heart issues.

All worth it you know. The mystery jab keeps you from catching and spreading the virus.
:spinner:

Athlete’s Heart​

While the entity of athlete’s heart has been recognized for over 100 years,234 only in the past two decades has the application of echocardiography and other noninvasive imaging techniques permitted definition with some precision of the alterations in cardiac dimensions associated with athletic conditioning.1415161718192021222324252627282930313233Echocardiography has demonstrated that long-term athletic training leads to an increase in left ventricular mass due to increases in left ventricular diastolic cavity dimension, wall thickness, or both. These changes in cardiac morphology are relatively mild in absolute terms, and the differences between athlete and nonathlete populations are statistically significant but generally small.2 Furthermore, cardiac alterations associated with training differ somewhat depending on the particular sport in which the individual athlete participates.23213132 In particular, the changes in left ventricular wall thickness, cavity dimension, or both associated with long-term athletic training may be more striking in certain sports such as distance running, swimming, cycling, and rowing/canoeing. The differential diagnosis with cardiac disease is more likely to be raised in athletes training in such sports.

Wife and I recently had our second booster and this old farts heart is strong. Stop posting stupid shat, it make you fools look even more stupid.

On the our office ladies is sick now with Covid.
She had her worthless booster shot just a couple weeks ago. Obviously the boosters are a waste of time.
Both Bonzi and I had both original vaccinations... and both Bonzi and I got Covid anyway.
And both of us were vey sick. I have permanent scarred lung tissue to prove it.

Wife and I recently had our second booster and this old farts heart is strong. Stop posting stupid shat, it make you fools look even more stupid.

Is it time yet for your third booster? Please, do not procrastinate.

On the our office ladies is sick now with Covid.
She had her worthless booster shot just a couple weeks ago. Obviously the boosters are a waste of time.
Both Bonzi and I had both original vaccinations... and both Bonzi and I got Covid anyway.
And both of us were vey sick. I have permanent scarred lung tissue to prove it.
Same here. Caught it bad anyway, despite the shots. And my husband had a bad reaction to the shot ---- heart palpitations for months. WHAT a botch job this whole thing has been on the part of the medical industry.

Government made the pandemic much, much worse for everyone, and they are still at it. Any excuse to train people to be controlled, I guess.

WHAT a botch job this whole thing has been on the part of the medical industry.
This phrase aptly described the entire medical industry for at least four decades. Look at any pHARMa commercial on TV and listen to how many of them TELL YOU THAT THIS DRUG CAN KILL YOU, and then go and find out how many people take them anyway!

Forum List

Back