Who All Wants To Go To Disneyland!? :D

No one in a leftist organization like Disney is allowed to have balls. They are considered too sexist and male-privileged.

I honestly don't get why people hate Disney so much. I mean sure they've gone downhill, but that doesn't take away from the fact that their classic films are amazing and the parks are fun. :D

No one in a leftist organization like Disney is allowed to have balls. They are considered too sexist and male-privileged.
I mean sure they've gone downhill, but that doesn't take away from the fact that their classic films are amazing and the parks are fun.
I have parks far closer to me, and, do you mean, all those great, epic, classic films that MADE Disney a great entertainment empire that today, they are all denouncing and putting warnings on about their "offensive" language and "racist" nature?

Which means that all future work going forward will be scrubbed clean and uber politically correct? With a hint of social engineering instead of just being funny. I predict Disney will be out with a gay movie with gay characters before the year is out.

I honestly don't get why people hate Disney so much. I mean sure they've gone downhill, but that doesn't take away from the fact that their classic films are amazing and the parks are fun. :D
What, you mean besides their complicity in the child and women sex trafficking, and them being one of the six globalist corporations responsible for brainwashing the masses?

:dunno:

1c8ace8f-every-company-disney-owns-13_pageversion-lg.jpg

screen-shot-2013-06-09-at-09-42-00.jpg

How about a piece from the NYT to convince you? :dunno:

The Girls Next Door​

By Peter Landesman
  • Jan. 25, 2004

". . IMPRISONMENT AND SUBMISSION

The basement, Andrea said, held as many as 16 children and teenagers of different ethnicities. She remembers that it was underneath a house in an upper-middle-class neighborhood on the West Coast. Throughout much of her captivity, this basement was where she was kept when she wasn't working. ''There was lots of scrawling on the walls,'' she said. ''The other kids drew stick figures, daisies, teddy bears. This Mexican boy would draw a house with sunshine. We each had a mat.''

Andrea paused. ''But nothing happens to you in the basement,'' she continued. ''You just had to worry about when the door opened.''

She explained: ''They would call you out of the basement, and you'd get a bath and you'd get a dress, and if your dress was yellow you were probably going to Disneyland.'' She said they used color coding to make transactions safer for the traffickers and the clients. ''At Disneyland there would be people doing drop-offs and pickups for kids. It's a big open area full of kids, and nobody pays attention to nobody. They would kind of quietly say, 'Go over to that person,' and you would just slip your hand into theirs and say, 'I was looking for you, Daddy.' Then that person would move off with one or two or three of us.''

Her account reminded me -- painfully -- of the legend of the Pied Piper of Hamelin. In the story, a piper shows up and asks for 1,000 guilders for ridding the town of a plague of rats. Playing his pipe, he lures all the rats into the River Weser, where they drown. But Hamelin's mayor refuses to pay him. The piper goes back into the streets and again starts to play his music. This time ''all the little boys and girls, with rosy cheeks and flaxen curls, and sparkling eyes and teeth like pearls'' follow him out of town and into the hills. The piper leads the children to a mountainside, where a portal opens. The children follow him in, the cave closes and Hamelin's children -- all but one, too lame to keep up -- are never seen again.. . . "

IMO? I believe your naivete has made you completely in denial, that is why you ignored my first post. You don't want to look at the dreadful, awful reality of our world. It is too sick to even contemplate.

I have parks far closer to me, and, do you mean, all those great, epic, classic films that MADE Disney a great entertainment empire that today, they are all denouncing and putting warnings on about their "offensive" language and "racist" nature?

How does that change the fact that the movies themselves are still good?

I bet Cinderella is your favorite

I'll go if I can punch Mickey in the face. :smoke:

Why do you want to do that for? What did Mickey ever do to you?

What did Mickey ever do? Are you serious? we have all had this experience with mickey.
I bought a fishing reel once, but it was a mickey mouse reel... it jammed and the fish got away.

I had a tire jack once but it was mickey mouse.. and the hydrolics failed.

I had a can opener one time when I was hungry, but it was Mickey mouse and it flat out broke. i was still hungry...

There was also this guy named Jimmy who rigged a bunch of stuff..... I'll tell you about him next time.

What did Mickey ever do? Are you serious? we have all had this experience with mickey.
I bought a fishing reel once, but it was a mickey mouse reel... it jammed and the fish got away.

I had a can opener one time when I was hungry, but it was Mickey mouse and it flat out broke. i was still hungry...

There was also this guy named Jimmy who rigged a bunch of stuff..... I'll tell you about him next time.

Lol sorry, I didn't realize that Mickey was out to get you. Sounds like a Creepypasta XD :laughing0301:

I mean sure they've gone downhill, but that doesn't take away from the fact that their classic films are amazing and the parks are fun.

Which means that all future work going forward will be scrubbed clean and uber politically correct? With a hint of social engineering instead of just being funny. I predict Disney will be out with a gay movie with gay characters before the year is out.
Most folks that are into analyzing media have known forever, that even Disney's supposedly "wholesome" content, has contained sinister subliminal subtexts, which are both anti-Judeo-Christian, but also imply having a Satanic/Occult flavors in them. It is all about molding the minds of the masses for the agenda of the ruling elties. The LGBTQ+ agenda fits nicely into the depopulation/eugenics/trans-humanist agenda.

Some say it is imagined, others. . . not so much. But? The fact remains, folks have a hard time finding such subliminal imagery and sub-textual themes in other children's media.

. . . as someone who has been to Frankenmuth many times in my life, I was aware early on, that Walt was a friend of Wally Bronner, and they were both 33rd.

Anyone that is not aware that Walt was into the occult is fooling themselves.

Lol sorry, I didn't realize that Mickey was out to get you. Sounds like a Creepypasta XD :laughing0301:
5g9jlz.jpg

What, you mean besides their complicity in the child and women sex trafficking, and them being one of the six globalist corporations responsible for brainwashing the masses?

The Girls Next Door​

By Peter Landesman
  • Jan. 25, 2004

The basement, Andrea said, held as many as 16 children and teenagers of different ethnicities. She remembers that it was underneath a house in an upper-middle-class neighborhood on the West Coast. Throughout much of her captivity, this basement was where she was kept when she wasn't working. ''There was lots of scrawling on the walls,'' she said. ''The other kids drew stick figures, daisies, teddy bears. This Mexican boy would draw a house with sunshine. We each had a mat.''

Andrea paused. ''But nothing happens to you in the basement,'' she continued. ''You just had to worry about when the door opened.''

She explained: ''They would call you out of the basement, and you'd get a bath and you'd get a dress, and if your dress was yellow you were probably going to Disneyland.'' She said they used color coding to make transactions safer for the traffickers and the clients. ''At Disneyland there would be people doing drop-offs and pickups for kids. It's a big open area full of kids, and nobody pays attention to nobody. They would kind of quietly say, 'Go over to that person,' and you would just slip your hand into theirs and say, 'I was looking for you, Daddy.' Then that person would move off with one or two or three of us.''

Her account reminded me -- painfully -- of the legend of the Pied Piper of Hamelin. In the story, a piper shows up and asks for 1,000 guilders for ridding the town of a plague of rats. Playing his pipe, he lures all the rats into the River Weser, where they drown. But Hamelin's mayor refuses to pay him. The piper goes back into the streets and again starts to play his music. This time ''all the little boys and girls, with rosy cheeks and flaxen curls, and sparkling eyes and teeth like pearls'' follow him out of town and into the hills. The piper leads the children to a mountainside, where a portal opens. The children follow him in, the cave closes and Hamelin's children -- all but one, too lame to keep up -- are never seen again.. . . "

IMO? I believe your naivete has made you completely in denial, that is why you ignored my first post. You don't want to look at the dreadful, awful reality of our world. It is too sick to even contemplate.
You can explain and show links and or facts, and pooterhead will still cling to her childish stupidity.

See? As long as she is entertained, who cares about child trafficking, pedos, etc?

The Girls Next Door​

By Peter Landesman
  • Jan. 25, 2004

You can explain and show links and or facts, and pooterhead will still cling to her childish stupidity.
It isn't so much "childish stupidity," as it is, the products and culture that the Disney Corp. have made, have become, for a lot of folks, an internalized part of their personality. So? Attacking that, is as much as attacking a part of who they identify as a person. When I was a freshman at Uni, I started to learn how Walt found the original land for his theme parks, paid off politicians, made a law force unto himself. . . basically got involved in very occult and shawdowy politics which made him a whole. .. sort of cult like, nation unto himself.

It is really creepy. And something the political and cultural elites gravitated to as a means to brainwash the nation into a new world ideal of American iconography.

But? Trying to explain this type of occult knowledge to those who have always idolized the outward "princess" and fairy tale world of Disney? THAT is pointless to the Americana that was raised to believe that materialism and happily-ever-after CAN happen to you too.

EEiHy4nWkAEQJRe.jpg

. . . and in our day and age? This has damning consequences. . . because, as I have said before, the truth is too painful to look at. And when folks do, they become very, VERY, pissed off.

For folks that love the Disney Dream? It is much better to continue to believe the fantasy, than to be confronted with the truth. :dunno:

main-qimg-4bf6e59e267f2d39837b56e3a1c66c7f

It isn't so much "childish stupidity," as it is, the products and culture that the Disney Corp. have made, have become, for a lot of folks, an internalized part of their personality.
For her, it is.

I LOVED Guardians of the Galaxy. Until I read up on the director. Pedo. And the ONLY reason Disney fired him was because he got caught via his words on social media. Oh. Wait. I think they hired him back because the "celebs" in that movie fought for him.

If dumbass would read up on the crap going around about Disney and his "lands", what transpires behind the scenes, she might wake up. But I doubt it.

She doesn't like anyone that tells her what she refuses to hear.

Where did I ever say Pinocchio, Snow White, et al, still were not good? It is the parent company as it stands TODAY long after Walt's death that I don't like. And I doubt Walt would like them as well. I grew up with Walt Disney on TV personally sharing his unique view of the world with us.

Another thing you should know Potty, as a noob, is that giving someone the red thumbs down is a bit of a slap in the face and challenge. For a long time we didn't have any "Dislike." When you throw out the red thumbs down, that is both a challenge and a wish to insult them that can provoke people to a strong response. Now you know.

Where did I ever say Pinocchio, Snow White, et al, still were not good? It is the parent company as it stands TODAY long after Walt's death that I don't like. And I doubt Walt would like them as well. I grew up with Walt Disney on TV personally sharing his unique view of the world with us.

Another thing you should know Potty, as a noob, is that giving someone the red thumbs down is a bit of a slap in the face and challenge. For a long time we didn't have any "Dislike." When you throw out the red thumbs down, that is both a challenge and a wish to insult them that can provoke people to a strong response. Now you know.

I beg your pardon as you see I thought that disagreeing with somebody was simply that. As playtime and I disagree in politics all the time but we still play games on here and we're completely alright as we both agree with the fact that we think the other is a nice person.

I beg your pardon as you see I thought that disagreeing with somebody was simply that. As playtime and I disagree in politics all the time but we still play games on here and we're completely alright as we both agree with the fact that we think the other is a nice person.

The Disagree button is incendiary to the point that the option was removed for years and many fought its return because of the feuds and weaponization it can cause, and there is nothing nice about Plaything, even a snake can seem harmless enough while it is already fed.

If you say so, but you shouldn't take it so personally as I never meant it to be.

If you say so, but you shouldn't take it so personally as I never meant it to be.
Just an aside there. . . toob is mostly right on that thumb down button. . . it is a USMB cultural thing.

It is, of course, your choice to use it.

He is trying to help you on that piece of advice, not hurt you.

Generally, I only use it to signify when a member has gone over the line, like when they are saying that they are celebrating the death of someone, regardless of what their politics are, or when they believe that animals should be killed that are a nuisance, or if they believe things like infanticide might be a good social policy, or pedophilia should be legalized? . . . etc.

Generally horrible, despicable. loathsome ideas, not when someone just disagrees with me.

If they really annoy me with their disagreeable behavior, but haven't put forth ideas that are out of bounds, I will just laugh at them.

When a person thumbs down my posts that have logical arguments backed up with evidence? It only means that they have been triggered. . . it really isn't a good look for most members generally.

Seriously, the radical socialists on here, that want to force folks to live how they believe folks should, are usually the ones handing them out like candy the most.

. . . and folks can look into your profile and see how many you have handed out, that is why most of these lefty Statist posters put their profile on private, b/c frankly? They are embarrassed by their totalitarian doxing behavior. :heehee:

So? In the end, you have three choices. Become a communist, put your profile on private so no one can see your socially unacceptable doxing behavior, or? Cool it with the red thumbs down.

;)

Generally, I only use it to signify when a member has gone over the line, like when they are saying that they are celebrating the death of someone, regardless of what their politics are, or when they believe that animals should be killed that are a nuisance, or if they believe things like infanticide might be a good social policy, or pedophilia should be legalized? . . . etc. Generally horrible, despicable. loathsome ideas, not when someone just disagrees with me.

Well stated as usual.

Forum List

Back