whites think their dodo dont stink.

Human beings commit the same acts, no matter what race. We are not all angels.

However, the white man’s actions and history, document his behavior; and I think it only appropriate to speak about it bluntly.

White people love to point fingers at others, particularly minorities, but it’s so hard for them to look in the mirror and examine their own souls. How many times have we witnessed some white man or woma

n, prefacing their statements about Black people, with outdated statistics that they couldn’t break down if they were given them instructions, in order to validate their bias toward Black people?

There are things that need to be confronted.

People today are not independent thinkers–most group-think. Their opinions are formed from ignorance and they become comfortable with that if not challenged or confronted about their views.

Let me get to the break down: I’m tired of white people thinking their opinion matters. Only they have the right of freedom of speech. When they have guns, it’s because of the second Amendment. When we have guns, “we’re violent.” Interesting how they change the intent when it applies to them. That’s a double-standard. But hey! White Privilege gives them a pass by default, right?
Well, I differ to Huey on this, he is the biggest piece of shit on this board.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
and your shit stinks too.
Yes it does, again you would know, being the biggest piece of shit on this board. :lmao:

Thanks for the admission. :lmao:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back