Malcolm Glazer-Tampa Bay Buccaneers-Jew
Stephen Ross-Miami Dolphins-Jew
Shahid Khan-Jacksonville Jaguars-Pakistani
Jeffrey Lurie-Philadelphia Eagles-Jew
Dan Snyder-Washington Redskins-Jew
Jim Irsay-Indianapolis Colts-Jew
Zygi Wilf-Minnesota Vikings-Jew
Mark Davis-Oakland Raiders-Jew

Oh and Speeders if you want a cool place to go for pro white sports players/fans etc PM me...don't want to get in trouble posting it here.

Oh yeaaaaaahhhh!!! I forgot you hated Jews too!

Phew i thought you were getting one-dimensional there for a second

Lol! Since when did Jews become a racial category? I know some people in the Davis family, and the Lurie family, and they are Caucasian.

6a00d83451eb0069e2011570ea5170970c-pi

HAHAHA. The board notes that you have no response and so you demand censorship. Thanks for admitting i'm right.

It looks like he was "admitting" that you are a troll.

[

The key here is what influences the talent pool that is available. Interest. Obviously, some folks prefer playing basketball over say another sport like ice hockey. The reverse is true as well, some folks prefer playing ice hockey versus basketball. It has nothing to do with race. Owners pick the best players from the talent pool that is available.

So why do you insist that in all other jobs, it's done differently.? You insist there's a giant conspiracy to keep blacks our of all jobs other than pro sports and that's why we need affirmative action.!!!

There is no conspiracy. Blacks can go as far as their abilities will take them. In athletics that's very far indeed, but in jobs that involve brains, they can't cut it.

[

The key here is what influences the talent pool that is available. Interest. Obviously, some folks prefer playing basketball over say another sport like ice hockey. The reverse is true as well, some folks prefer playing ice hockey versus basketball. It has nothing to do with race. Owners pick the best players from the talent pool that is available.

So why do you insist that in all other jobs, it's done differently.? You insist there's a giant conspiracy to keep blacks our of all jobs other than pro sports and that's why we need affirmative action.!!!
I never mentioned anything in regards to my views on affirmative action, either supporting it or not anywhere on this board? :eusa_eh:

Must have me mixed up with another poster.

Last edited:
Arthur Blank-Atlanta Falcons-Jew
Robert Kraft-New England Patriots-Jew
Joan Tisch-New York Giants-Jew
Malcolm Glazer-Tampa Bay Buccaneers-Jew
Stephen Ross-Miami Dolphins-Jew
Shahid Khan-Jacksonville Jaguars-Pakistani
Jeffrey Lurie-Philadelphia Eagles-Jew
Dan Snyder-Washington Redskins-Jew
Jim Irsay-Indianapolis Colts-Jew
Zygi Wilf-Minnesota Vikings-Jew
Mark Davis-Oakland Raiders-Jew

Oh and Speeders if you want a cool place to go for pro white sports players/fans etc PM me...don't want to get in trouble posting it here.

Lol! Since when did Jews become a racial category? I know some people in the Davis family, and the Lurie family, and they are Caucasian.

Sigh..that's it,I am putting a link to the study that shows jews are a race in my signature. Ah so their racial identity is a common topic you all talk about is it?

[

I never mentioned anything in regards to my views on affirmative action, either supporting it or not anywhere on this board? :eusa_eh:

You're a liberal and that means you hate whites and that proves you support AA.

You're a liberal and that means you hate whites and that proves you support AA.
jug_laughing.jpg

Sigh..that's it,I am putting a link to the study that shows jews are a race in my signature. Ah so their racial identity is a common topic you all talk about is it?

I talk about it sometimes. There are Black Jews. Jewish is not a race dumbass.

BBC News - Lost Jewish tribe 'found in Zimbabwe'

There is nothing there about Davis that I have not heard before. He went to a Synagogue to worship, which is what "practicing" Jews do. I have never heard of anyone "practicing" being part of a racial group. Davis was a practicing Jew who happened to be Caucasian.

Inexcusable that we have affirmative action in every field where blacks are under-represented but none in the world of pro sports where whites are under-represented. Why do blacks get special treatment in getting these great jobs where you get to play a game for $20 million a year.??

Boycott NBA NFL and MLB.

I already do, but not because of any racial inequality. I don't watch any of them because I just don't care to watch any of them. Simple but effective enough?

Forum List

Back