Whites should boycott the NBA until affirmative action stops

[

The key here is what influences the talent pool that is available. Interest. Obviously, some folks prefer playing basketball over say another sport like ice hockey. The reverse is true as well, some folks prefer playing ice hockey versus basketball. It has nothing to do with race. Owners pick the best players from the talent pool that is available.

So why do you insist that in all other jobs, it's done differently.? You insist there's a giant conspiracy to keep blacks our of all jobs other than pro sports and that's why we need affirmative action.!!!

There is no conspiracy. Blacks can go as far as their abilities will take them. In athletics that's very far indeed, but in jobs that involve brains, they can't cut it.

And what is your occupation Scooby?

Thats because its not like a regular job dumbass. Remember what I have told you about developing yourself to the point where you don't have to compete with everyone else? This is just one example. Stop being lazy and practice until you can make a pro sports organization.

And "regular jobs" are not like this? People in "regular jobs" don't have to "develop themselves"? Please tell me where you work, so that I can avoid purchasing their products or services.

So why do you insist that in all other jobs, it's done differently.? You insist there's a giant conspiracy to keep blacks our of all jobs other than pro sports and that's why we need affirmative action.!!!

There is no conspiracy. Blacks can go as far as their abilities will take them. In athletics that's very far indeed, but in jobs that involve brains, they can't cut it.

And what is your occupation Scooby?

HAHAHA. I see the board laughingstock is changing the subject again. Even you know affirmative action is pure racism and indefensible.

Thats because its not like a regular job dumbass. Remember what I have told you about developing yourself to the point where you don't have to compete with everyone else? This is just one example. Stop being lazy and practice until you can make a pro sports organization.

And "regular jobs" are not like this? People in "regular jobs" don't have to "develop themselves"? Please tell me where you work, so that I can avoid purchasing their products or services.

Regular jobs are nothing like that. They have contracts which must be recognized. You can be fired at a moments notice. See the difference? I dont work for anyone. Odds are that you do contribute to profit margin though. Thanks dummy.

Inexcusable that we have affirmative action in every field where blacks are under-represented but none in the world of pro sports where whites are under-represented. Why do blacks get special treatment in getting these great jobs where you get to play a game for $20 million a year.??

Boycott NBA NFL and MLB.

I will supprot it after boycotting NHL. Too many Canadians, Russians and Swedes and not enough blacks.

Forum List

Back