Whites seems to be fixated by Blacks on this Forum,Blacks this Blacks That!?

An ex-convict that can still kick your punk ass in any debate.

Touched a nerve I see, ex convicts are normally very stupid and have no credibilty, which is definently the case here.:cool:

Don't flatter yourself you don't have what it takes to touch my nerve.

Naturally you have no proof of anything you say, which seems to be typical among your kind.

Run along now little boy, you bore me.

A convict trying to lecture someone is the pot calling the kettle black.:cool:

KettleCallingPotBlack.jpg

Last edited:
How much time did you do in prison?
Where do these idiots get these stupid numbers, anyway? The Bureau of Justice Statistics tells us that well over half of all inmates serving a sentence of a year or more in prison are there for violent offenses. Drug offenses total just slightly more than property offenses.
Now, granted, that's state jurisdiction, but federal prisons ALSO do not have "60%" drug offenses, so even if you factored them in, you certainly wouldn't have the majority of prison inmates in the United States being there for drug offenses.
I can only assume that Ed, like most of the halfwits on this board, is getting his "facts" from blogs instead of looking for reliable sources.
Actually I think halfwits like Ed pull those numbers out of their ass.
Having been incarcerated I can tell you that 90 percent of those that I was locked up with claimed they were innocent, regardless of their charges. As for myself? I was guilty as hell and I wasn't locked up on any drug related charges.

:cool:

Touched a nerve I see, ex convicts are normally very stupid and have no credibilty, which is definently the case here.:cool:

Don't flatter yourself you don't have what it takes to touch my nerve.

Naturally you have no proof of anything you say, which seems to be typical among your kind.

Run along now little boy, you bore me.

A convict trying to lecture someone is the pot calling the kettle black.:cool:

KettleCallingPotBlack.jpg

If you must use cliche's at least be accurate.

I'm sorry but an ex convict trying to tell others how to behave is fucking hilarious.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::razz:

Just when I thought you couldn't get any more anserine you go and say stupid shit like this.

FTR dumbass, I haven't told anyone HOW TO BEHAVE. I simply asked for proof of their ramblings. And you, like the idiot you are, rushed to their rescue when they failed miserably.

Now run along little boy.

I'm sorry but an ex convict trying to tell others how to behave is fucking hilarious.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::razz:

Just when I thought you couldn't get any more anserine you go and say stupid shit like this.

FTR dumbass, I haven't told anyone HOW TO BEHAVE. I simply asked for proof of their ramblings. And you, like the idiot you are, rushed to their rescue when they failed miserably.

Pull your g string out of your butthole convict.:cool:

You and your sick fantasies. :cuckoo:

You and your sick fantasies. :cuckoo:

Ex Convicts are trash.:cool:

Ex convicts are a joke.:cool:

And yet you won't debate me an any real issue, you would rather just hurl lame assed insults.

Hers's some facts for you to chew on.

Blacks represent 12 to 14 percent of the population yet account for over 50 percent of all violent crime. A black child born today will have a one in four chance of going to prison, a white baby will have a one and twenty three percent chance. Based on current rates of first incarceration, an estimated 28% of black males will enter State or Federal prison during their lifetime, compared to 4.4% of white males.

Bureau of Justice Statistics Homicide trends in the U.S.: Trends by race

Chances are you have many relatives that is doing time, has done time or will do time.

And yet you won't debate me an any real issue, you would rather just hurl lame assed insults.

Blacks represent 12 to 14 percent of the population yet account for over 50 percent of all violent crime. A black child born today will have a one in four chance of going to prison, a white baby will have a one and twenty three percent chance. Based on current rates of first incarceration, an estimated 28% of black males will enter State or Federal prison during their lifetime, compared to 4.4% of white males.

Chances are you have many relatives that is doing time, has done time or will do time.

Yes and I am sure you dealt with many black inmates during your stay in lock up clown.:cool:

Yes and I am sure you dealt with many black inmates during your stay in lock up clown.:cool:

Yes I did and they regretted it.

Where's your proof?

If you need me to provide you proof of historical occurences such as the extermination of the native american, the opium wars, Apartheid in south africa, the "Final Solution", or Jim crow then you testify to the failure of the American educational system created and run by whites. All the above facts can be found in any textbook or any book on history in any library or bookstore. You'd have to dig a little deeper for the truths concerning slavery or the FBI's counter-intelligence program, which can be found via google search. I'm disinclined to believe that most whites really want to know any of this.

I want you to provide proof of your entire diatribe and you can begin by proving where my ancestors originated. Then go from there.

Therein lies the problem my friend. There is no evidence of a land that your people are indigenous to. The term "caucasian" was invented by a white scientist (Johan Friedrich blumenbach) because the whites in this area were considered by him to be the most beautiful. In actuality, the reason for this terminology is that this is the direction they came from when they descended upon the areas of civilization, with the exception of the Gutians. There are no temples, monuments, literature, or any evidence of civilization in the supposed area that they left behind, the first work of indo-european writing does not appear until the 9th century BC. The caucasian first appears in history as the Gutian horde (2150BC) credited with the destruction of the great "Sumerian" (another term invented by a white scientist, used to hide the fact that "Sumer" was a black civilization) empire. Then the Hyksos in Egypt, the Aryans in Harrapa, and a later and devasting wave at the end of the bronze age, responsible for the destruction of the Minoan and Mycenaean civilizations. The Germanic peoples do not appear in history until the 1st millenium BC. You can look up any of these fact via google or check out some books on any of the aforementioned names and occurences. That would only give your race around 4000 years of history, though it may be closer to 6000. With such a short history there is no way that your "race" can claim to have fathered civiliztion. You weren't even around yet.

Forum List

Back