Whites need not apply

Sexist and racist! Impressive, army brat!!

I only ever admit to being wrong when I actually am. Unlike you - who just rant and whine like a crybaby. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Am I sexist now? Where'd you pull that. from out of your ass? If you were woman enough you would admit you were wrong for calling Obama a racist and calling me one for defending him against your attacks, instead you twist the shit around and blame it on me.

I'm in control and I'm winning I don't have to rant and I don't harrass people.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yes, dear. You are in control and you are winning. Whatever you say, honey.

You got negged for being a sexist - not by me... by other females who read your 'just like all women' and recognize that as sexist. Just like saying 'typical white people' is racist - and Obama used that phrase. And you called me a racist for holding him accountable for his own words. That makes you a racist.

You're a fool. And I can evidence that statement.

You lied and said he was a racist when he was not, quit being stubborn against facts and come clean. My statement was not sexist, women would rather argue the point continuously or change the subject and are something completely different than admit they're wrong, my boss who is a CSM does that and even admits it.

I'm not crying about shit, just stating what your actions are you pompous asshole. You're the one acting like a drama queen just because you refuse to admit that you were wrong just like all women do.
Negged.
Ditto.

I must have been right since all the women are getting mad, I wonder what the men in your lives must put up with, thank God for the single life for me, whining nagging broads are an irritant.

I must have been right since all the women are getting mad, I wonder what the men in your lives must put up with, thank God for the single life for me, whining nagging broads are an irritant.
Gotta spread some around so that I can neg you again. You are just as much a sexist asshole as Pubes.

BRB......

Thats not sexist unless you believe nagging, whining broads don't exist. Falsely accusing me of being sexist is harrassment in itself, but it doesn't bother me.

I'm not crying about shit, just stating what your actions are you pompous asshole. You're the one acting like a drama queen just because you refuse to admit that you were wrong just like all women do.
Negged.

Its no secret that most women have a problem admitting when they're wrong so why neg rep me for telling the truth? Do you admit when you're wrong?
Never happens. :rolleyes:

Oh? You know better than I what it means to me?
Calm down. I was commenting on your last sentence. I was agreeing with you. :eusa_shhh:
Sorry, ravi. I messed up. Tried to read your post without my glasses. Big mistake. :lol:

I edited it.

Sexist asshole.

Gotta spread some around so that I can neg you again. You are just as much a sexist asshole as Pubes.

BRB......

Thats not sexist unless you believe nagging, whining broads don't exist. Falsely accusing me of being sexist is harrassment in itself, but it doesn't bother me.
You want harassment? You got it. :thup: I'll neg you as often as I can. As soon as I have some, count on getting it.

Enjoy!

Negged.

Its no secret that most women have a problem admitting when they're wrong so why neg rep me for telling the truth? Do you admit when you're wrong?
Yep. People that can't get beyond stereotypes are pathetic.

Show me one case of a women admitting she was wrong outright and I'll take back what I said and admit I was wrong, otherwise what I said is true.

Show me one case of a women admitting she was wrong outright and I'll take back what I said and admit I was wrong, otherwise what I said is true.
Si modo just gave you one.

I just DID! And that was an example within the last day or two.

Moron.

Are you brain damaged? No. Seriously.

I've always believed that members of the US Army were intelligent. I was wrong. I can see that now.

Moron.

Show me the post and why call me moron? I didn't make an insult to you, this must be shit on Flaylo for no reason day.

Moron.

Show me the post and why call me moron? I didn't make an insult to you, this must be shit on Flaylo for no reason day.

It's poster harrassment! Quick!! Get the Mods! Call the Admins!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I've always believed that members of the US Army were intelligent. I was wrong. I can see that now.

If you're more intelligent than me show me one case of a woman outright admitting she was wrong, that is without arguing and beating around the bush before admitting it, if so I'll take back everything I said.

If you're more intelligent than me show me one case of a woman outright admitting she was wrong, that is without arguing and beating around the bush before admitting it, if so I'll take back everything I said.

I just admitted it - in the post you quoted!! Which bit of "I was wrong" is above your pay grade?

I just admitted it - in the post you quoted!! Which bit of "I was wrong" is above your pay grade?

You little shit, you were being sarcastic when you said that, like I said women never admit when they're wrong, you act like your role model Palin.

Moron.

That would be post number 25. Do you think you can figure out which post that is, or will I need to repost it?

Christ! Is it really too much to assume that posters can actually read? It was no insult, either. I AM wondering if you are brain damaged or simply a moron.

Dammit! I DID! Post number 25.

What the fuck????????

You little shit, you were being sarcastic when you said that, like I said women never admit when they're wrong, you act like your role model Palin.

No, I was not being sarcastic, I was being honest. I have always thought that Army guys were reasonably intelligent. You have proved me wrong. I have admitted it. Therefore, you should man up and admit you're a sexist.

And..... just for the hell of it.... Go find even one post from me where I agree with Palin. I'll wait.... cuz it will be REALLY hard to find one. I'm not a fan of Palin. Ouch. That's another assumption of yours that is based on your own prejudice.

It's no wonder than some posters wonder about possible brain damage.

Am I sexist now? Where'd you pull that. from out of your ass? If you were woman enough you would admit you were wrong for calling Obama a racist and calling me one for defending him against your attacks, instead you twist the shit around and blame it on me.

I'm in control and I'm winning I don't have to rant and I don't harrass people.

You don't call that a rant? You sound awfully shrill for a guy. Just sayin' :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back