Whites increasingly hit with 'deaths of despair,' report finds

Sorry white boy but Blacks are the most diverse genetically. Matter of fact they are more diverse than all the other races combined. Your just an inbred monkey.
Proof, I guess, that diversity is a weakness. After all, there wasn't a single two-story building in all of black Africa until the in-bred monkeys showed up and built them.

Sorry white boy but Blacks are the most diverse genetically. Matter of fact they are more diverse than all the other races combined. Your just an inbred monkey.
Proof, I guess, that diversity is a weakness. After all, there wasn't a single two-story building in all of black Africa until the in-bred monkeys showed up and built them.
I see like most ignorant cave chimps you hate the facts of science. Oh well. When you are bred out of existence by our dominant genes don't complain that I didnt tell you so.

I see like most ignorant cave chimps you hate the facts of science. Oh well. When you are bred out of existence by our dominant genes don't complain that I didnt tell you so.
yeah, whatever. hatred is boring.

yeah, whatever. hatred is boring.
Whites dont evoke the feeling of hatred in me. Youre just funny and sad generally speaking.

Even the movie Hidden Figures that exposed the fact that Black people were key in putting a man on the moon had a fairy tale white savior in it that never existed.

This is the problem. Americans now get their history knowledge from movies. The top ten Hollywood studios are owned by Jews. And let's just say, there isn't a lot of solicitous tenderness in Hollywood for founding stock Americans and our history. Your example of Hidden Figures is a case in point. Blacks were not key players in the moon shot. I mean, if there were a shred of honesty left in our popular culture, the movie would have been laughed out of the theaters. Here is the absurdity of that movie. That movie asks us to believe that some black woman (suffering injustice at the hands of evil oppressive white people, of course) played a key role in the Apollo moon shot, was denied her rightful credit, and then, for fifty years, during which time the nation grabbed onto any achievement by blacks in science and math no matter how minor that could be found to plaster on stamps and posters in the never-ending battle to close the achievement gap, this great female black mathematician was just...um...overlooked until last year. You and I both know, as does everyone else in the country no matter how dim, dishonest, and liberal, that the story is a fraud.

Anti-white ethnic hostility in the movies goes way back as far as I can remember. For example, Woody Allen's 1977 Oscar-winning Annie Hall was the template for Get Out and both are aggressively full of hatred for whites. The first time I noticed anti-white hatred while actually watching a movie was 1980's Caddyshack. The phenomenon is neither new nor tiny.

I was talking about this stuff a couple of days ago with a black guy I'm doing a podcast with. Do you know he did not know who fought in the Civil War? And he wasn't sure but he thought slavery had something to do with the war. I can't even begin to express how shocking that is to me. But he knew a lot about slavery when we talked about the African-American history in the United States. And ALL his references were to movies: Django Unchained, and so on.

The Jews in New York are responsible for duping us into letting them make us a minority in our own country, and the Jews in Hollywood are ensuring we will be a hated minority.

Genocide.
Actually the movie was spot on except for the white savior and the ridiculous part where she had to run to a Black only bathroom. By that time the bathrooms in NASA were already integrated. Like many things whites tend to be insecure and want to be involved as much as possible. I knew long before the movie of this amazing Black womans accomplishments in plotting the course to the moon. I know it hurts white people to admit these things so I give kudos to all who understand they have no need to be insecure. Whites even had the caucasity to claim life started in europe. Remember the Piltdown Man silliness that went on for decades because whites were so hung up on it? Their inferiority complex is the main reason they cant cope. They understand their genes are defective due to inbreeding and recessive due to nature. I could go on but you get the point.
Your ignorance is truly advanced. First of all, ALL races are slightly inbred enormous extended families.

Second, no whites I know have any problem acknowledging greatness in another race. Michael Jordan was every bit as worshiped by whites as he was by blacks. The objection to this movie is in the attempt to diminish white achievement as part of the relentless war on whites being waged by Jews in Hollywood.

Third, there is something deeply insidious about falsifying a people's history. With Hollywood, it's a trademark. The Jewish Bolsheviks did the same thing to Russia with horrific results. How malignant does a group have to be that this is a trademark?

Here are a couple of articles that thoroughly destroy your claim that the movie was "spot on".

Hyped Figures: John Glenn And The PC Myth Of Katherine Johnson–Unsung Black Women Were NOT What Got Us To The Moon | VDARE - premier news outlet for patriotic immigration reform
HIDDEN FIGURES Myth Dissolves–It Wasn’t Blacks Who Got America To The Moon, They Actually Wanted To Stop It | VDARE - premier news outlet for patriotic immigration reform

Your claim is absurd and only your foaming-at-the-mouth hatred of whites fuels your insistence on a lie.

Is this the. Same
Even the movie Hidden Figures that exposed the fact that Black people were key in putting a man on the moon had a fairy tale white savior in it that never existed.

This is the problem. Americans now get their history knowledge from movies. The top ten Hollywood studios are owned by Jews. And let's just say, there isn't a lot of solicitous tenderness in Hollywood for founding stock Americans and our history. Your example of Hidden Figures is a case in point. Blacks were not key players in the moon shot. I mean, if there were a shred of honesty left in our popular culture, the movie would have been laughed out of the theaters. Here is the absurdity of that movie. That movie asks us to believe that some black woman (suffering injustice at the hands of evil oppressive white people, of course) played a key role in the Apollo moon shot, was denied her rightful credit, and then, for fifty years, during which time the nation grabbed onto any achievement by blacks in science and math no matter how minor that could be found to plaster on stamps and posters in the never-ending battle to close the achievement gap, this great female black mathematician was just...um...overlooked until last year. You and I both know, as does everyone else in the country no matter how dim, dishonest, and liberal, that the story is a fraud.

Anti-white ethnic hostility in the movies goes way back as far as I can remember. For example, Woody Allen's 1977 Oscar-winning Annie Hall was the template for Get Out and both are aggressively full of hatred for whites. The first time I noticed anti-white hatred while actually watching a movie was 1980's Caddyshack. The phenomenon is neither new nor tiny.

I was talking about this stuff a couple of days ago with a black guy I'm doing a podcast with. Do you know he did not know who fought in the Civil War? And he wasn't sure but he thought slavery had something to do with the war. I can't even begin to express how shocking that is to me. But he knew a lot about slavery when we talked about the African-American history in the United States. And ALL his references were to movies: Django Unchained, and so on.

The Jews in New York are responsible for duping us into letting them make us a minority in our own country, and the Jews in Hollywood are ensuring we will be a hated minority.

Genocide.
Actually the movie was spot on except for the white savior and the ridiculous part where she had to run to a Black only bathroom. By that time the bathrooms in NASA were already integrated. Like many things whites tend to be insecure and want to be involved as much as possible. I knew long before the movie of this amazing Black womans accomplishments in plotting the course to the moon. I know it hurts white people to admit these things so I give kudos to all who understand they have no need to be insecure. Whites even had the caucasity to claim life started in europe. Remember the Piltdown Man silliness that went on for decades because whites were so hung up on it? Their inferiority complex is the main reason they cant cope. They understand their genes are defective due to inbreeding and recessive due to nature. I could go on but you get the point.
Your ignorance is truly advanced. First of all, ALL races are slightly inbred enormous extended families.

Second, no whites I know have any problem acknowledging greatness in another race. Michael Jordan was every bit as worshiped by whites as he was by blacks. The objection to this movie is in the attempt to diminish white achievement as part of the relentless war on whites being waged by Jews in Hollywood.

Third, there is something deeply insidious about falsifying a people's history. With Hollywood, it's a trademark. The Jewish Bolsheviks did the same thing to Russia with horrific results. How malignant does a group have to be that this is a trademark?

Here are a couple of articles that thoroughly destroy your claim that the movie was "spot on".

Hyped Figures: John Glenn And The PC Myth Of Katherine Johnson–Unsung Black Women Were NOT What Got Us To The Moon | VDARE - premier news outlet for patriotic immigration reform
HIDDEN FIGURES Myth Dissolves–It Wasn’t Blacks Who Got America To The Moon, They Actually Wanted To Stop It | VDARE - premier news outlet for patriotic immigration reform

Your claim is absurd and only your foaming-at-the-mouth hatred of whites fuels your insistence on a lie.

Are the articles that you linked from this same site? The same site that often publishes articles by non other than Jared Taylor?

VDARE - Wikipedia

Hi The Irish Ram
I don't feel all despairy. Are you guys despaired?
I went back to reread the article, and it is trying to isolate a particular CLASS of workers , such as jobs that only require high school education. So the theory is that these workers with little to no control over job stability or economic changes may face higher rates of things like depression. So then the questions are(a) how do you isolate and identify the target group, is it by class or race or could ppl be left out such as by some workers not being registered so they aren't counted in the studies or stats (b) how do you measure and prove the correlation between economic job stresses and the rates of depression or suicide

Both are too vague to make a definite statement, so its all conjecture and theory

But The Irish Ram
I will say I went through months of "political depression" after the ACA mandates cost me more money than I could pay to make sure I was exempted from the whole thing that's against my beliefs. I still can't pay that bill for the health share membership and dont know what to do as long as the mandates are in force but questioned as unconstitutional .

And on the flip side, my friends who feel threatened and excluded by the policies of Bush and now Trump go through similar anger denial and grief states as well. So I dont think this is healthy but a form of psychological abuse by coercion , and it causes similar reactions to PTSD in people.

We should not keep using these bullying tactics of coercion exclusion and collusion, in the field of legal judicial or legislative political procedures and process, which would be considered abusive if done in personal relationships. Its abuse on a public collective scale, and causes I'll will and damage to relations and to peoples well being and economic and personal security.

Forum List

Back