Whites increasingly hit with 'deaths of despair,' report finds

We are talking white-specific, so it's not a class issue. Did you know white guys and black guys suffer the same rate of death by gunshot? Surprising, no? The difference is black guys are killed by other black guys using illegal guns. White guys kill themselves using legal guns.

Evidence?
Death%20by%20Gun%20Black%20Men%20and%20White%20Men.jpg

suicide_homicide_combined.jpg

comparing.jpg

Even the movie Hidden Figures that exposed the fact that Black people were key in putting a man on the moon had a fairy tale white savior in it that never existed.

This is the problem. Americans now get their history knowledge from movies. The top ten Hollywood studios are owned by Jews. And let's just say, there isn't a lot of solicitous tenderness in Hollywood for founding stock Americans and our history. Your example of Hidden Figures is a case in point. Blacks were not key players in the moon shot. I mean, if there were a shred of honesty left in our popular culture, the movie would have been laughed out of the theaters. Here is the absurdity of that movie. That movie asks us to believe that some black woman (suffering injustice at the hands of evil oppressive white people, of course) played a key role in the Apollo moon shot, was denied her rightful credit, and then, for fifty years, during which time the nation grabbed onto any achievement by blacks in science and math no matter how minor that could be found to plaster on stamps and posters in the never-ending battle to close the achievement gap, this great female black mathematician was just...um...overlooked until last year. You and I both know, as does everyone else in the country no matter how dim, dishonest, and liberal, that the story is a fraud.

Anti-white ethnic hostility in the movies goes way back as far as I can remember. For example, Woody Allen's 1977 Oscar-winning Annie Hall was the template for Get Out and both are aggressively full of hatred for whites. The first time I noticed anti-white hatred while actually watching a movie was 1980's Caddyshack. The phenomenon is neither new nor tiny.

I was talking about this stuff a couple of days ago with a black guy I'm doing a podcast with. Do you know he did not know who fought in the Civil War? And he wasn't sure but he thought slavery had something to do with the war. I can't even begin to express how shocking that is to me. But he knew a lot about slavery when we talked about the African-American history in the United States. And ALL his references were to movies: Django Unchained, and so on.

The Jews in New York are responsible for duping us into letting them make us a minority in our own country, and the Jews in Hollywood are ensuring we will be a hated minority.

Genocide.
Actually the movie was spot on except for the white savior and the ridiculous part where she had to run to a Black only bathroom. By that time the bathrooms in NASA were already integrated. Like many things whites tend to be insecure and want to be involved as much as possible. I knew long before the movie of this amazing Black womans accomplishments in plotting the course to the moon. I know it hurts white people to admit these things so I give kudos to all who understand they have no need to be insecure. Whites even had the caucasity to claim life started in europe. Remember the Piltdown Man silliness that went on for decades because whites were so hung up on it? Their inferiority complex is the main reason they cant cope. They understand their genes are defective due to inbreeding and recessive due to nature. I could go on but you get the point.
Your ignorance is truly advanced. First of all, ALL races are slightly inbred enormous extended families.

Second, no whites I know have any problem acknowledging greatness in another race. Michael Jordan was every bit as worshiped by whites as he was by blacks. The objection to this movie is in the attempt to diminish white achievement as part of the relentless war on whites being waged by Jews in Hollywood.

Third, there is something deeply insidious about falsifying a people's history. With Hollywood, it's a trademark. The Jewish Bolsheviks did the same thing to Russia with horrific results. How malignant does a group have to be that this is a trademark?

Here are a couple of articles that thoroughly destroy your claim that the movie was "spot on".

Hyped Figures: John Glenn And The PC Myth Of Katherine Johnson–Unsung Black Women Were NOT What Got Us To The Moon | VDARE - premier news outlet for patriotic immigration reform
HIDDEN FIGURES Myth Dissolves–It Wasn’t Blacks Who Got America To The Moon, They Actually Wanted To Stop It | VDARE - premier news outlet for patriotic immigration reform

Your claim is absurd and only your foaming-at-the-mouth hatred of whites fuels your insistence on a lie.

Even the movie Hidden Figures that exposed the fact that Black people were key in putting a man on the moon had a fairy tale white savior in it that never existed.

This is the problem. Americans now get their history knowledge from movies. The top ten Hollywood studios are owned by Jews. And let's just say, there isn't a lot of solicitous tenderness in Hollywood for founding stock Americans and our history. Your example of Hidden Figures is a case in point. Blacks were not key players in the moon shot. I mean, if there were a shred of honesty left in our popular culture, the movie would have been laughed out of the theaters. Here is the absurdity of that movie. That movie asks us to believe that some black woman (suffering injustice at the hands of evil oppressive white people, of course) played a key role in the Apollo moon shot, was denied her rightful credit, and then, for fifty years, during which time the nation grabbed onto any achievement by blacks in science and math no matter how minor that could be found to plaster on stamps and posters in the never-ending battle to close the achievement gap, this great female black mathematician was just...um...overlooked until last year. You and I both know, as does everyone else in the country no matter how dim, dishonest, and liberal, that the story is a fraud.

Anti-white ethnic hostility in the movies goes way back as far as I can remember. For example, Woody Allen's 1977 Oscar-winning Annie Hall was the template for Get Out and both are aggressively full of hatred for whites. The first time I noticed anti-white hatred while actually watching a movie was 1980's Caddyshack. The phenomenon is neither new nor tiny.

I was talking about this stuff a couple of days ago with a black guy I'm doing a podcast with. Do you know he did not know who fought in the Civil War? And he wasn't sure but he thought slavery had something to do with the war. I can't even begin to express how shocking that is to me. But he knew a lot about slavery when we talked about the African-American history in the United States. And ALL his references were to movies: Django Unchained, and so on.

The Jews in New York are responsible for duping us into letting them make us a minority in our own country, and the Jews in Hollywood are ensuring we will be a hated minority.

Genocide.

So now since there is diversity in what is played out in the movies, and it isn't just all Tarzan running through the jungle half naked in a diaper striking fear into the hearts of hundreds of African natives or John Wayne singlehandedly winning a war against "Japs" or "Injuns", the "poor white guy" is under duress?

I'm old enough to recall when black people were only portrayed as Stepunfetchit and Uncle Remus like buffoons.

Now that white males are not always the knights in shiny armor, they are now victims?
Please.
It gives you a little tingle, doesn't it? Do you lie awake dreaming of the day wholesale slaughter will begin? If there were a movie showing the untold story of the white personal trainer Michael Jordan relied on from high school through the NBA
The white working class in the U.S. has bucked a global trend of improved mortality rates in recent years as a host of factors including suicide, opioid addiction and alcohol-related liver disease have increasingly claimed lives.

A new report published today in the Brookings Papers on Economic Activity focuses on looking at this trend of rising mortality and possible factors that have led to it.

All the commentary on this report assumes the problem of white self-annihilation has something to do with job prospects, or income inequality, or educational attainment, or religious affiliation, or access to health care, or Donald Trump, or the Russians, or some other non-race specific condition. Each is wrong by virtue of the fact that the pattern isn't repeated in other races.

Even the authors of the study don't seem to realize this. Their solution is to double down on the War on Drugs and increase government entitlement spending--both guaranteed to do nothing but exacerbate the problem.

It's funny, really, watching people scratch their heads over this. The reason whites are in crisis is so very very obvious. But the perpetrators of the crisis Cannot Be Named, so everyone tries, hilariously, to pin blame on irrelevancies. Nice pretzel work, but you are still clueless.

The reason whites are in despair is because they have no sense of self-worth or innate pride. Everyone reading this knows that since the time they were born every TV show, every commercial, and every movie in which there was a racial value judgment made, it was ALWAYS at the expense of the whites--the white Christian heterosexual male in particular, and whites in general.

The show's clown character is the white guy next door, the clueless doofus in the commercial is the white dad, the super villain is the evil white businessman, white men can't jump, white men can't please a woman, white men can't dance, our heritage is white oppression, our accomplishments the result of privilege, and anything we have was unfairly stolen from non-whites.

There is one subset of whites, however, who are never made the targets. That subgroup is the Jews. And that is the source of much--including the absolute taboo on even mentioning this simple and glaring truth: Jews utterly dominate the movie industry, the television industry, Madison Ave, and the media.

Is your well-trained head screaming "anti-Semite! anti-Semite!" at me right now? Well, quick, before you are burned at the stake, go back to trying to prove joblessness is why whites are killing themselves.

But, if you are white and you choose to ignore the plain truth and pretend we are not under attack for fear you might be called names, or make less money, or suffer loss of social status, or for any other cowardly and selfish reason, you deserve annihilation.

White working class increasingly hit with 'deaths of despair,' report finds
If you feel strongly enough about this issue, tell Bill Gates to stop replacing American with Business Visas.

Bill Gates deserves to be horse-whipped, but he isn't the reason for the white self-genocide. If it were an "American" problem, Americans would all be suffering. This is a white-specific phenomenon.
Caucasian professionals being replaced in the workforce en masse by Indians isn't a Caucasian problem?
Cheap labor immigration hits all Americans, in particular African-Americans.

The white working class in the U.S. has bucked a global trend of improved mortality rates in recent years as a host of factors including suicide, opioid addiction and alcohol-related liver disease have increasingly claimed lives.

A new report published today in the Brookings Papers on Economic Activity focuses on looking at this trend of rising mortality and possible factors that have led to it.

All the commentary on this report assumes the problem of white self-annihilation has something to do with job prospects, or income inequality, or educational attainment, or religious affiliation, or access to health care, or Donald Trump, or the Russians, or some other non-race specific condition. Each is wrong by virtue of the fact that the pattern isn't repeated in other races.

Even the authors of the study don't seem to realize this. Their solution is to double down on the War on Drugs and increase government entitlement spending--both guaranteed to do nothing but exacerbate the problem.

It's funny, really, watching people scratch their heads over this. The reason whites are in crisis is so very very obvious. But the perpetrators of the crisis Cannot Be Named, so everyone tries, hilariously, to pin blame on irrelevancies. Nice pretzel work, but you are still clueless.

The reason whites are in despair is because they have no sense of self-worth or innate pride. Everyone reading this knows that since the time they were born every TV show, every commercial, and every movie in which there was a racial value judgment made, it was ALWAYS at the expense of the whites--the white Christian heterosexual male in particular, and whites in general.

The show's clown character is the white guy next door, the clueless doofus in the commercial is the white dad, the super villain is the evil white businessman, white men can't jump, white men can't please a woman, white men can't dance, our heritage is white oppression, our accomplishments the result of privilege, and anything we have was unfairly stolen from non-whites.

There is one subset of whites, however, who are never made the targets. That subgroup is the Jews. And that is the source of much--including the absolute taboo on even mentioning this simple and glaring truth: Jews utterly dominate the movie industry, the television industry, Madison Ave, and the media.

Is your well-trained head screaming "anti-Semite! anti-Semite!" at me right now? Well, quick, before you are burned at the stake, go back to trying to prove joblessness is why whites are killing themselves.

But, if you are white and you choose to ignore the plain truth and pretend we are not under attack for fear you might be called names, or make less money, or suffer loss of social status, or for any other cowardly and selfish reason, you deserve annihilation.

If you feel strongly enough about this issue, tell Bill Gates to stop replacing American with Business Visas.

Bill Gates deserves to be horse-whipped, but he isn't the reason for the white self-genocide. If it were an "American" problem, Americans would all be suffering. This is a white-specific phenomenon.

Bill Gates gives most his money away.

You and Indeependent can't pretend you don't know that Herr drumpf refuses to make his crappy products in the US. Same with the daughter wife. Beavis and Butthead, and their daddy all hire illegals and foreigners. They always lie about giving to charity.

But you fools hate Bill Gates and worship the lying fascists you voted for.

RWNJs get dumber and more gullible every day.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
Gates does not give away much money at all.
His foundations are a farce.
Bill Gates built a hospital for poor people for which he was rewarded with a fawning article by some lickspittle hack at the Boston Globe. As it turns out, the hospital was located in the province in India from which the puke imports most of his cheaper humans, and, when I calculated his yearly income compared to mine, what he spent on the hospital was equivalent to me spending a nickel.

See what I mean? You whites are so dumb you think Yaks are in Africa. :laugh:

There is a reason Sumer and Egypt were the first civilizations. Black people built them.
If black people built the first civilizations then explain to me what has happened since then. Oh, look Toby built himself some civilization!

McKinney_black-and-homeless-4x3.jpg

Since then some Blacks ran into these shitbirds. Why do you ask?

beggar-wikimedia3.jpg
Somehow the White shitbirds don't move enmasse to LA, Detroit and NYC to suck at my taxes.
You should move somewhere else then. White shitbirds are all over the rest of the country. Lazy asses. All that white privilege and they are begging on the street.
They keep to themselves; they don't congregate on purpose to party off Whitey's wages.

Do you know exactly to the penny how much of your "living wage" is taken to support the "partying" that you speak of?

If black people built the first civilizations then explain to me what has happened since then. Oh, look Toby built himself some civilization!

McKinney_black-and-homeless-4x3.jpg

beggar-wikimedia3.jpg
Somehow the White shitbirds don't move enmasse to LA, Detroit and NYC to suck at my taxes.
You should move somewhere else then. White shitbirds are all over the rest of the country. Lazy asses. All that white privilege and they are begging on the street.
They keep to themselves; they don't congregate on purpose to party off Whitey's wages.

Do you know exactly to the penny how much of your "living wage" is taken to support the "partying" that you speak of?
Why don't you visit Uniondale, NY, Roosevelt, NY and Hempstead, NY and tell me exactly how people making 20K/yr can get 500K mortgages?
I'll wait,

Genocide.

So now since there is diversity in what is played out in the movies, and it isn't just all Tarzan running through the jungle half naked in a diaper striking fear into the hearts of hundreds of African natives or John Wayne singlehandedly winning a war against "Japs" or "Injuns", the "poor white guy" is under duress?

I'm old enough to recall when black people were only portrayed as Stepunfetchit and Uncle Remus like buffoons.

Now that white males are not always the knights in shiny armor, they are now victims?
Please.
It gives you a little tingle, doesn't it? Do you lie awake dreaming of the day wholesale slaughter will begin? If there were a movie showing the untold story of the white personal trainer Michael Jordan relied on from high school through the NBA

Caucasian professionals being replaced in the workforce en masse by Indians isn't a Caucasian problem?
Cheap labor immigration hits all Americans, in particular African-Americans.

Why would I waste a good night's sleep thinking about the "wholesale slaughter" of white people? According to most statistics, white males have the highest suicide rate per capita than any other demographic. My guess is that if a legacy of being rewarded by default comes to a screeching halt, it obviously has a detrimental impact on those who are weak of mind and body.

I don't know a single white male who struggled more than the elders in my own family as recently as the 1950's and 1960's, and they struggled because the law of the land dictated that they were NOT equal citizens.

So NO, I have no empathy to spare.

Last edited:

beggar-wikimedia3.jpg

Why don't you visit Uniondale, NY, Roosevelt, NY and Hempstead, NY and tell me exactly how people making 20K/yr can get 500K mortgages?
I'll wait,[/QUOTE

Then you will wait for a long time.

I have no reason to visit those places to search for whatever your point is.

My guess from your statement is that you don't have a point at all.

I'll wait,[/QUOTE

You know the point...handouts, handouts, handouts.

I'll wait,[/QUOTE

So not a single white citizen has been the beneficiary of these so called "handouts"?

Is that your vague point? Do you have a link to support your rant?

ROFLMAO.

I'll wait,[/QUOTE

So not a single white citizen has been the beneficiary of these so called "handouts"?

ROFLMAO.
You can roll all you want; I challenge you to name a White Slum where almost everyone owns a 500K house.

I'll wait,[/QUOTE

ROFLMAO.
You can roll all you want; I challenge you to name a White Slum where almost everyone owns a 500K house.

You're the one alleging that there is a slum somewhere where EVERY black person has a 500k mortgage.

For the second and last time, do you have a link to support your claim? Or are you just spouting BS?

I'll wait,[/QUOTE

ROFLMAO.

You're the one alleging that there is a slum somewhere where EVERY black person has a 500k mortgage.

For the second and last time, do you have a link to support your claim? Or are you just spouting BS?
In other words you have no real life experience.
But you do have a nice avatar.

ROFLMAO.

I likely have far more life experience than you......and when I make a statement I normally provide information to support what I state.

Why won't you do the same?

Not doing so is a sign of emotional immaturity.

ROFLMAO.

I likely have far more life experience than you......and when I make a statement I normally provide information to support what I state.

I named the cities and you ran; not my problem.

ROFLMAO.

Translation: "All that I have is an opinion, but I don't have any facts"

Now I understand.

Now I understand.
I named 3 cities.
Liberals such as yourself are sore losers.

Now I understand.
I named 3 cities.
Liberals such as yourself are sore losers.

Even If I am a "liberal", which you do not know for sure, has nothing to do with you not providing any facts to support whatever your point is.

Genocide.
Actually the movie was spot on except for the white savior and the ridiculous part where she had to run to a Black only bathroom. By that time the bathrooms in NASA were already integrated. Like many things whites tend to be insecure and want to be involved as much as possible. I knew long before the movie of this amazing Black womans accomplishments in plotting the course to the moon. I know it hurts white people to admit these things so I give kudos to all who understand they have no need to be insecure. Whites even had the caucasity to claim life started in europe. Remember the Piltdown Man silliness that went on for decades because whites were so hung up on it? Their inferiority complex is the main reason they cant cope. They understand their genes are defective due to inbreeding and recessive due to nature. I could go on but you get the point.
Your ignorance is truly advanced. First of all, ALL races are slightly inbred enormous extended families.

Second, no whites I know have any problem acknowledging greatness in another race. Michael Jordan was every bit as worshiped by whites as he was by blacks. The objection to this movie is in the attempt to diminish white achievement as part of the relentless war on whites being waged by Jews in Hollywood.

Third, there is something deeply insidious about falsifying a people's history. With Hollywood, it's a trademark. The Jewish Bolsheviks did the same thing to Russia with horrific results. How malignant does a group have to be that this is a trademark?

Here are a couple of articles that thoroughly destroy your claim that the movie was "spot on".

Hyped Figures: John Glenn And The PC Myth Of Katherine Johnson–Unsung Black Women Were NOT What Got Us To The Moon | VDARE - premier news outlet for patriotic immigration reform
HIDDEN FIGURES Myth Dissolves–It Wasn’t Blacks Who Got America To The Moon, They Actually Wanted To Stop It | VDARE - premier news outlet for patriotic immigration reform

Your claim is absurd and only your foaming-at-the-mouth hatred of whites fuels your insistence on a lie.
Sorry white boy but Blacks are the most diverse genetically. Matter of fact they are more diverse than all the other races combined. Your just an inbred monkey. :laugh:

Study Finds Africans More Genetically Diverse Than Other Populations

"Africans are more genetically diverse than the inhabitants of the rest of the world combined, according to a sweeping study that carried researchers into remote regions to sample the bloodlines of more than 100 distinct populations."

Forum List

Back