whitepeoplemeet.com Is it racist?

after my post on here yesterday, i went to blackpeoplemeet facebook page to check out the comments and white people are allowed to become members. it is stated in their policy but who know's if its been their policy since they launched the website, they could have changed that after hearing controvery. i dont agree with it being on TV because it is mis-leading, no where in the commercial do they say every race is welcome to join. in a sense it is racist and discriminating but like i said yesterday all dating websites allow members to pick and choose characteristics they like and dislike.

A new member with 2 posts and you bump a year old thread..... interesting.

Yes.

Yawning-cat2.jpg

Regardless of what miffy says. :lol:

@Syrenn:
I didnt know I needed your approval to comment on this topic. I saw the commercial a few days ago for the first time, i dont watch TV very much for your information. So what if this thread started a year ago, it didnt end a year too. Whats your opinion of a good time to comment in a thread, and how long someone should be a member before commenting? Ill be sure to make a note of it, then crumble it up into a ball and shoot hoops using the trash can.

Last edited:
We all should have the Federal Government mandate and enforce Affirmative Action and quotas in our dating and sex lives to bring about equality and harmony to the population.

Freedom is the right to date anybody I want, even if it's against their will.

/s

It would only be racist if whitepeoplemeet.com was made before blackpeoplemeet.com. this is reverse racism at its finest!!!

So you would be ok with wherewhitepeoplemeet.com?
How about white people for Mit Romney?
White Entertainment TV?
White History Month?
National White College Fund?

This double standard is getting ridiculous. Why don't you people just stand on your own merit and vote for someone that has the country's best interest in mind. Not based on the color of his skin.

It's called reverse discrimination!!

So what? If White people want to only mingle with their own kind they have the right to do that just like any other culture in this country and around the world. Frankly, I don't see anything wrong with it and I am an AA. Go for it. Hope you find someone who brings you happiness and doesn't just want to screw you around, if you know what I mean!

what is the world is a AA?

Forum List

Back