Whiteness Is the Way to Go.

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
Let's face it folks, whiteness is the way to go.

NINTCHDBPICT000596076146.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT000596076148.jpg

Thank you to this article for showing the way. Whiteness is basically a super-power, that will put any society right on track to civilization. No wonder all the white countries are top ranked.

Do not be a loser, embrace whiteness!

There are extraordinary good points in such a list, specially government, justice and family. About religious holidays, like Easter, such is paganism, not related with Judeo-Christian background.

In science, the path was fine until became invaded by superfluous theories, like evolution, with philosopher Kant as the main pioneer, and you must be aware that Kant was a racist. Same as well when the fantasy of relativity was promoted even against the opinion of the scientists of those years, plus the members of the Swiss Academy who denied a Nobel Prize for that theory and declared it not as science but just poor philosophy (1922). Other theories followed the fraud of relativity and until today science still is carrying false doctrines invented by (white) people who weren't true scientists but just deluded philosophers.

Perfection is not expected but yes, surely white people have been the best and more successful for government affairs and great ideals in benefit of society. However, for them defining "society" was a kind of problematic when other races weren't welcomed to be considered as such in several eras of our history.

Still, if same opportunity was given to members of other races, and leadership was given to them in the past, I guess the world shouldn't reach the current progress and technology of today. So, your topic is right, not 100% right but better than average...

Thank you to this article for showing the way. Whiteness is basically a super-power, that will put any society right on track to civilization. No wonder all the white countries are top ranked.

Well, Western European culture anyway. Russians are white but we dont share their current culture

Well, Western European culture anyway. Russians are white but we dont share their current culture

Eastern Europe played with non-whiteness and communism.

They have improved and embraced whiteness since then, instant success.

America has always had a-holes in our population. They come in all colors and all denominations. We've even managed to create a few female a-holes, not an easy feat.

28869_1.jpg

One of the things that makes America great is, we don't let our a-holes run the place.

America has always had a-holes in our population. They come in all colors and all denominations. We've even managed to create a few female a-holes, not an easy feat.

View attachment 364881

One of the things that makes America great is, we don't let our a-holes run the place.

Bunch of democrats are running cities all around embracing anti-whiteness along with cultural, societal and national death.

The conservatives let in a lot of people that do not associate with you.

Who came up with this and why? It's just weird.

Well, I see some room for improvement, as there were great advanced cities modeled after Tenochtitlan, such as Cahokia, and cultures which flourished here advancing upon the path of Redness. Tis true, despite the claims of not having metal weapons, the Atlantic Nations were very skilled metallurgist, as evident by the metal axes, and goldsmithing abilities they had.

Imagine having Northern, Rosicrucian, European culture combined with Red Culture, and Yellow Culture, and Egyptian/Nubian culture when Nubians got along with the Egyptians. Moses married a Nubian. Solomon, Judeo-Christians. But Solomon also ended up having Israel divided by his polygamy and unwise polices modeled after David. And the United States was divided and warred against itself over Hebrew Old Testament issues.

There is a mentality over overcoming the majority population by muslim multiplication, which is polygamy, and seems as though this is being practiced, without the formal marriage, in some communities. Thereby they are increasing their numbers by having a multitude of children, while many in poverty stricken communities are collecting welfare money from taxes levied on families practicing responsible reproduction.

I agree that the Rosicrucian Culture has a strong work ethic, and a desire to advance the civilization while receiving good reward. To produce with efficiency, where We can add reduce, reuse, recycle to the mix; as there is a very wasteful and pollution inducing population right now. How much do you recycle? Look in your trash, see how many recyclable products are in there.

By the way, most of Europeans these days, aren't Judeo-Christian. They are more Secular minded. And women work and have careers for themselves now too.

I'm rather surprised there is not one poster here arguing against this! I take it then that everyone here agrees that white is right?!

After all, being racist is to be biased.

And to be biased is to have a colored POV.

And since white is the absence of color or the inclusion of all colors, then whiteness must therefore be the farthest thing from or the antithesis of prejudice!

One cannot argue with reason. :SMILEW~130:

I'm rather surprised there is not one poster here arguing against this! I take it then that everyone here agrees that white is right?!

After all, being racist is to be biased.

And to be biased is to have a colored POV.

And since white is the absence of color or the inclusion of all colors, then whiteness must therefore be the farthest thing from or the antithesis of prejudice!

One cannot argue with reason. :SMILEW~130:
Hmm... I half argued against the OP point. I see White, as I see White Light; the inclusion of all the colors of ROYGBIV. But, one thing White Light does not include in Black. Unless one considers Ultraviolet, which is present in Solar Light, as Black Light.

Seems kind of dumb to brag about something that you had absolutely no say in.

I just kind of figured that it was for people who haven’t really accomplished much.

luchitociencia, what is your first language? European tradition was not paganism. It was clever that the "secret society" adopted the fake New Testament to conform with European tradition though. I am guessing you are middle eastern???

Forum List

Back