"White woman pulls gun on belligerent black family trying to attack her"

Paul Essien did you suffer trauma in your childhood?

I'm also curious do you think that 'white people' and "brown people" should have groups independent of black people since skin color seems to be a big portion of your issue?

Hm, that brings in a whole nother aspect to it all. I know a lady who is white in appearance but her grandmother was a black slave. Is she a foundational black American? Can she join in those special groups for blacks only or is she excluded since her white grand daddy was the plantation owner?

And he wants to bring his cowardice over here to black Americans.

No one has the kinda courage and heart like blk Americans.

That's funny coming from you, who lacks the courage to live, act, or even think of himself as an independent person, much less a man. You're one of the most ridiculous cowards on this entire site.

Pukatore you are not showing the love very to poor Paul Essien; and well if he has been traumatized already you could be adding to that trauma.

"White woman pulls gun on belligerent black family trying to attack her":

Hello. I am curious to learn if people believe the mother and daughter in this disturbing public confrontation represent a large or small population of AA citizens believing all Euro Americans are racist?

Also, was the woman justified displaying a firearm and pointing it at the mother and daughter harassing her?

Peace.

That's a good arrest. That woman had no right pulling a gun on someone who was not threatening her with death or great bodily harm.

RodISHI
@Paul Essien did you suffer trauma in your childhood?

Spare me the Freud.

Man. Go fk yourself with your cheap amateur psychology

RodISHI

Spare me the Freud.

Hey, it's not your fault.

...it's not your fault.

...it's not your fault.

...hey, no, listen, it's not your fault.

RodISHI

Spare me the Freud.

Childhood trauma is what the thread is about. You didn't understand that when you posted your diatribe?

RodISHI
Childhood trauma is what the thread is about. You didn't understand that when you posted your diatribe?

The problem is white supremacists and the global system of white supremacy. That's the problem. That's where you start.

RodISHI

The problem is white supremacists and the global system of white supremacy. That's the problem. That's where you start.
And anyone that doesn't agree with your ignorant theory is a racist or bowing down to the whites I take it? You truly need some damn mental help.

Forum List

Back