White woman fired for looking at POC the wrong way.

It's getting dangerous out there. Seems people are actively looking for problems.
Any advice for this poor lady?

I blame Trump for not throwing every democrat politician into Gitmo.

This can only end with war and bloodshed

He should have declared a national emergency, activated the military, and rounded up most of our corrupt congress critters, governors, DA's, FBI, and judges..

@Foreigner Looking In
Says absolutely no-one after a police shooting

A white man shoots and kills and burns 16 Afghans civilians most of them children and he suffers from PSTD.

If an Afghan man walked into an American household and killed 16 white Americans, mostly kids ? For one you'd never hear the end of it and the guy would be facing the chair..

Anytime a white man or non black man kills a black man white people falling over itself to prove the blk person was just a thug and deserved to die

Trayon Martin, Mike Brown, Freddie Gray, George Floyd take your pic. The script will be the same

I mean Trayvon Martin ? It’s one thing to be killed. It’s another to be killed, have your body held for days in a morgue like an unknown criminal, and then have your life demonized.

This is the pic of Trayon

image002.jpg

But when a white women (Justine Damon) was killed by a black police officer. We get

upload_2019-1-21_12-5-4-png.241242

Translation: She's a slim. She's relatively young. She's white. She's blond and most white men would say she's attractive.

Where as.

DFSjU0tVoAArbeO.jpg

The police man who shot this 7yr old in the head while sleeping on her grandmother's couch while raiding the wrong house.
Who is Trayon Martin? Floyd robbed a pregnant woman at gun point and then pistol whipped her.

@Foreigner Looking In

A white man shoots and kills and burns 16 Afghans civilians most of them children and he suffers from PSTD.

If an Afghan man walked into an American household and killed 16 white Americans, mostly kids ? For one you'd never hear the end of it and the guy would be facing the chair..

Anytime a white man or non black man kills a black man white people falling over itself to prove the blk person was just a thug and deserved to die

Trayon Martin, Mike Brown, Freddie Gray, George Floyd take your pic. The script will be the same

I mean Trayvon Martin ? It’s one thing to be killed. It’s another to be killed, have your body held for days in a morgue like an unknown criminal, and then have your life demonized.

image002.jpg

But when a white women (Justine Damon) was killed by a black police officer. We get

Translation: She's a slim. She's relatively young. She's white. She's blond and most white men would say she's attractive.

Where as.

DFSjU0tVoAArbeO.jpg

The police man who shot this 7yr old in the head while sleeping on her grandmother's couch while raiding the wrong house.
It's the cops fault that aiyana's family are drug dealing criminals? Hate to say but atleast she won't be dealing drugs later on now will she.

@Foreigner Looking In

image002.jpg

Where as.

DFSjU0tVoAArbeO.jpg

It's the cops fault that aiyana's family are drug dealing criminals? Hate to say but atleast she won't be dealing drugs later on now will she.
. . . as far as the black cop being convicted of that shooting, when the white cop wasn't convicted of his?

It has nothing to do with race. Americans need to stop evaluating folks on their skin color, and look at the facts. It is what is in folks heads, and their competence, and personalities that determine outcomes, it has nothing to do with skin color.

Filing: Mohamed Noor raised red flags among psychiatrists, training officers

Report shows psychiatrists, officers had their concerns.

Some years ago my office was next door to an EZ Lube. ....

Just what you needed.
A law firm next to an EZ Lube.

There’s a lawyer joke in there somewhere.
Yep. The store front law firm. EZ Lube on one side liquor store on the other. Right across the parking lot from a beauty salon and Pizza Hut. I learned the lesson from a very successful lawyer with a storefront office. He pointed out that every law firm in the city was chasing the very same rich clients. Every lawyer working for these law offices was chasing the same billable hours. The paper chase. Instead of the austere waiting room mine looked like someone's living room. Right down to the dog snoozing on the sofa. I never lacked for clients and I always got paid up front.

@Foreigner Looking In

image002.jpg

Where as.

DFSjU0tVoAArbeO.jpg

. . . as far as the black cop being convicted of that shooting, when the white cop wasn't convicted of his?

It has nothing to do with race. Americans need to stop evaluating folks on their skin color, and look at the facts. It is what is in folks heads, and their competence, and personalities that determine outcomes, it has nothing to do with skin color.

Filing: Mohamed Noor raised red flags among psychiatrists, training officers

Report shows psychiatrists, officers had their concerns.
Noor thought he was still in Somalia.

It's getting dangerous out there. Seems people are actively looking for problems.

Something doesn't seem right about her point of view. What manager would fire someone for that?

The point of the OP is to show that this is how far the racism crusade has gone. "What manager would fire someone for that?"? Today, unfortunately, any number of them.

Because of how ridiculous things have gotten, her story is entirely plausible and I'm inclined to believe her. I myself was a victim of black racism which was manifested in a misguided idea that I was a racist. Because he thought I was racist, he became belligerent and difficult to work with (a coworker and subordinate). Eventually things culminated in him spitting on me in the company truck. For this he was fired.
Yet it was him that got fired and not you. See the difference.

Jesus Christ, do I have to explain it to you too? The point of my post was not who was fired. The point was that this is how far the race hysteria has gone and that there was no reason for him to think I was racist.
The point was, he got fired and not You. And, it is Your story not his.

What? I already told you it was not about who got fired. That wasn't my point. My point was about how paranoid people are getting about racism.

Where is his YouTube video on the matter?

I wasn't aware that a Youtube video was required for me to relate a personal story.
Here is another perspective:

Frivolous allegations of racism far outnumber actual cases like this.

Links?

Yes. So I see that this girl, doing nothing at all but her job, gets profiled and racially attacked for nothing then fired! Then going out and giving a very rational video.

1. First thing she ought to file for unemployment. Make that employer pay. You actually CAN collect UC for being fired if you show that you were left go for no fault of your own.
  2. Don't react like a conservative, calm, ethereal, rational. React as if you were a progressive in your place:
    • Drive your car through the store's front window screaming.
    • Charge the store with racial and sexist discrimination.
    • Post to Twitter that the CEO is a Trump Supporter.
    • Come back at midnight and ransack, loot and burn down the place.
    • Organize hundreds to protest their every other location.
    • Get a bunch of woke friends to harass all of their advertisers and threaten to boycott and doxx them if they immediately don't drop the company.

Something doesn't seem right about her point of view. What manager would fire someone for that?

The point of the OP is to show that this is how far the racism crusade has gone. "What manager would fire someone for that?"? Today, unfortunately, any number of them.

Because of how ridiculous things have gotten, her story is entirely plausible and I'm inclined to believe her. I myself was a victim of black racism which was manifested in a misguided idea that I was a racist. Because he thought I was racist, he became belligerent and difficult to work with (a coworker and subordinate). Eventually things culminated in him spitting on me in the company truck. For this he was fired.
Yet it was him that got fired and not you. See the difference.

Jesus Christ, do I have to explain it to you too? The point of my post was not who was fired. The point was that this is how far the race hysteria has gone and that there was no reason for him to think I was racist.
The point was, he got fired and not You. And, it is Your story not his.

What? I already told you it was not about who got fired. That wasn't my point. My point was about how paranoid people are getting about racism.

Where is his YouTube video on the matter?

I wasn't aware that a Youtube video was required for me to relate a personal story.
Here is another perspective:

Frivolous allegations of racism far outnumber actual cases like this.

Links?

Links to what? You mean you don't see what's going on in this country with the word "racism" popping up everywhere for every stupid little thing?

* Nick Sandmann for one.
* The Gina Carano case for another.
* My case for another.
* The woman in the video in this thread.
* Any time a black man is shot by a white cop, racism is automatically assumed.
* I've also been called a racist and a Nazi in a matter unrelated to the story I told here when I denounced the unprovoked assault on a guy with a Swastika on his arm.
* People assuming every Trump supporter is racist.
* People on Twitter saying before the Superbowl that if Mahomes lost, it would be racism. In fact, after the game, Brady was accused of racism because he had the racist temerity to win the Superbowl during Black History Month: Tom Brady Being Accused of 'Racism' For Winning Super Bowl During Black History Month (TWEETS)

Below is a CNN article about a woman being falsely accused of racism and goes on to say that this sort of thing is becoming commonplace.

How an internet mob falsely painted a Chipotle employee as racist

Just do a Google search for "False racism accusations" and you'll get numerous stories, articles and opinion pieces on the matter.

Satisfied?

Only if you omit how blacks have been treated in the past and how they seem to have less respect for authority, due to historical circumstances, along with unequal protection of the laws.

Race and racism should never have been a problem in the US.

The Citizens of each State shall be entitled to all Privileges and Immunities of Citizens in the several States.

Natural born blacks were citizens after 1808 and should have enjoyed the franchise.

* Nick Sandmann for one.
* My case for another.
* I've also been called a racist and a Nazi in a matter unrelated to the story I told here when I denounced the unprovoked assault on a guy with a Swastika on his arm.
* People on Twitter saying before the Superbowl that if Mahomes lost, it would be racism. In fact, after the game, Brady was accused of racism because he had the racist temerity to win the Superbowl during Black History Month: Tom Brady Being Accused of 'Racism' For Winning Super Bowl During Black History Month (TWEETS)
And what has anything you posted got to do with racism ?

You think blk people care about Gina Carano and Nick Sandman tweets ?

This is one of the problems when many whites and blacks talk about racism is that we are not talking about the same thing.

Whites see racism as an individual thing. A celeb twee,a slur. For blacks, it's that too, but racism for most blk ppl is systemic.

It is the experience of discrimination in housing, employment, schools or the justice system.

It is the knowledge that one’s entire group is under suspicion, at risk of being treated negatively because of stereotypes held by persons with the power to act on the basis of those beliefs.

To whites, it is purely personal.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
This thread was started by a white supremacist. All they do is spend thrir day trying to look for these rare cases and exxaggerste. We black folks don't have to do that. We have 400 years of evidence. This thread is part of the evidence..

I worked for a car rental company part time driving cars back and forth from the airport. About 4 of us were in a car being transported with one Black guy when the conversation turned to crime. I said something about Chicago and the problem was "the culture". A few days later I was called in and got written up for saying something racist. True story.
That's because what you said was racist. Given that whites commit the most crime, your assertion about black culture was innacurate.

The Africans in America have hate in their hearts and are always looking to blame Whites for anything.
No, the 400 years of continuing racism by whites with hate in their hearts is the problem.

She was fired for being white...she should sue and hope that they pay her to go away instead of fighting. She should also mention the name of where she worked---so it can be boycotted by people who pay taxes and pay for their items while allowing those who steal to know which stores fire their employees for just watching for shoplifters.
Blacks pay taxes and whites steal.
1615167222873.png

1615167297500.png

1615167334733.png

1615167387977.png

1615167443044.png

* Nick Sandmann for one.
* My case for another.
And what has anything you posted got to do with racism ?

Nothing other than that these people were accused of racism when it was not true.

You think blk people care about Gina Carano and Nick Sandman tweets ?

I don't care if black people care or not. I gave danielpalos the links and examples he asked for. Talk to him.

This is one of the problems when many whites and blacks talk about racism is that we are not talking about the same thing.

Whites see racism as an individual thing. A celeb twee,a slur. For blacks, it's that too, but racism for most blk ppl is systemic.

It is the experience of discrimination in housing, employment, schools or the justice system.

It is the knowledge that one’s entire group is under suspicion, at risk of being treated negatively because of stereotypes held by persons with the power to act on the basis of those beliefs.

I am not making comparisons here and I'm not even citing racism. I was giving examples of false accusations of racism and general overreaction to certain things people say on social media.

To whites, it is purely personal.

If you falsely accuse me of racism then yes, it's personal.

Ghost of a Rider
Nothing other than that these people were accused of racism when it was not true.

Nothing is racist to white people.

White cop blows a black man's brain out ? "Well he was thug. Look at his rap sheet"
Slavery ? "Well black peoole sold slaves to us"
Black men rotting in shawshank by the truckload ? "Well blk ppl do commit crimes also look at Chicago"

Ghost of a Rider
I am not making comparisons here and I'm not even citing racism. I was giving examples of false accusations of racism and general overreaction to certain things people say on social media.

You can't prove that somebody is racist no matter how strong the evidence is. David Duke (Former grand Wizard of Ku Klux Klan) goes on radio station and all over youtube saying he's not racist and he's just standing up for white people's rights etc.

And I'm going to say something that will shock you but the fact is

Black people are actually reluctant to allege racism

And that's true whether it on the job, or in schools, or anywhere else.

White denial trumps claims of racism.

You try being a black man at white company and allege racism ?

Good luck

Ghost of a Rider
If you falsely accuse me of racism then yes, it's personal.

And that's why most blk ppl don't say a white person is racist. Because true as it might be, you will never win that conversation.

Racists know this and derail conversations about their words and actions into those about their inner state, which they know you can never win. Calling them racist is letting them off easy.

So I make it about what the person did and keep it on that. When a thief takes your money you run after him not to tell him he is a thief but to get your money back.

You look at racism like tonsils: you either have it or you don't. And once you are not racist you no longer have to work at it or be on your guard. But you are constantly being hit with racist messages every day and unless you keep fighting against it, it will make you more and more racist over time. So racism is more like dental hygiene, something you have to work at every day.

Some years ago my office was next door to an EZ Lube. ....

Just what you needed.
A law firm next to an EZ Lube.

There’s a lawyer joke in there somewhere.
Yep. The store front law firm. EZ Lube on one side liquor store on the other. Right across the parking lot from a beauty salon and Pizza Hut. I learned the lesson from a very successful lawyer with a storefront office. He pointed out that every law firm in the city was chasing the very same rich clients. Every lawyer working for these law offices was chasing the same billable hours. The paper chase. Instead of the austere waiting room mine looked like someone's living room. Right down to the dog snoozing on the sofa. I never lacked for clients and I always got paid up front.

And lubed up back.

I worked for a car rental company part time driving cars back and forth from the airport. About 4 of us were in a car being transported with one Black guy when the conversation turned to crime. I said something about Chicago and the problem was "the culture". A few days later I was called in and got written up for saying something racist. True story.
That's because what you said was racist. Given that whites commit the most crime, your assertion about black culture was innacurate.
Wrong. Blacks shoot each other at a vastly disproportionate rate than Whites in Chicago. You stupid fucking racist cocksucker.

Forum List

Back