white teen with air soft gun is shot by cops

"King has had 22 interactions with law enforcement — 11 with Tarpon Springs police and 11 with other Pinellas County law enforcement agencies, Young said. Two of those were felony arrests — battery on a school board employee in 2017 and aggravated battery with a deadly weapon in 2018, according to Young."

Could be a "suicide by cop."

Unless he was mentally handicapped or something, everyone knows you don't wave something that looks like a gun around.
They obviously shot him because he's white. No justice, no peace. Right?

The town will burn tonight...............................................oh wait, the kid is white, nothing will happen, carry on.

Nope. Would you? I wouldn't.
of course not but had it been the other way
Nor should they.

Police have no choice but to assume the weapon is a real firearm. The stakes are way too high if they guess wrong.

And, there's more to this story than what we are seeing. This is probably suicide by cop.
does no one get the point,. the point is whites no how to act when this happens. so does everyother race except blacks . who blm and loot cities over it,

of course not but had it been the other way

does no one get the point,. the point is whites no how to act when this happens. so does everyother race except blacks . who blm and loot cities over it,
Pointless and stupid to stand up for armed people's interactions with police, no matter what color.

Kid was an idiot looking for trouble and had found it many times before. This time, trouble found him.
vlogs-television.gif

Kid was an idiot looking for trouble and had found it many times before. This time, trouble found him.
no it was crazy gun man who got in fight with his wife and wqas looking for trouble. nothing trayvoin did said he was looking for trouble.

Americans own a lot of guns. That makes us dangerous. That means the police generally speaking are in more danger while they interact with us. They're afraid. They don't get a lot of training and they don't make a lot of money.

Get rid of the guns, get rid of black criminals. I bet I can tell you which one would actually make a difference. Because we have millions and millions of guns in this country, but only certain groups really seem to have a problem staying out of trouble with them.

Yes the police are in more danger, with a certain group of Americans.

And if you think all cops are scared and untrained them you haven't been an officer or really have first hand experience with what most of them do during training. Just saying "they aren't trained" is the rhetoric youve been fed by the people who hate police for the past 2 years. You're repeating exactly what you're supposed to mindlessly repeat.

Get rid of the guns, get rid of black criminals. I bet I can tell you which one would actually make a difference.
How do we get rid of black criminals?
Because we have millions and millions of guns in this country, but only certain groups really seem to have a problem staying out of trouble with them.
I acknowledge that on average black people commit more violent crime. I think that's because black people are poorer on average though, not because they're savages or something. Poverty breeds desperation.
Yes the police are in more danger, with a certain group of Americans.
What's the solution?
And if you think all cops are scared and untrained
I don't think that, but a lot of them are undertrained.

Forum List

Back