White teacher quits job to combat white supremacy?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

I must applaud this woman for quitting her job. After all, she practices what she preaches. She thinks white skin is evil, she must withdraw from society and destroy herself for having white skin.

Besides, the mentally ill should not be teaching children.

It's a win/win

Here is what she said

"Dismantling white supremacy in society looks like dismantling in my heart, first," Bridges said, as reported by the Post Millennial. "It means I'm not going to teach Spanish. Accountability is ongoing because there is not end to the process."

"Learning Spanish from a white woman? I wish I could go back and tell my students not to learn power or correctness from this white woman," she said of herself. "I would tell them to stand in their own power. White isn't right."

Bridges continued, "Racism originates with, and is perpetuated by white people."

"We're deconstructing our emotions around acknowledging our whiteness and white privilege through the lens of grief and the process of grief," Bridges declared. "I have been complicit as a part of the educational system and as a white woman benefitting from white privilege."

"We talked about mourning our white morality. I'm holding myself accountable to this journey," Bridges added. "Part of my accountability is to continue to struggle and grapple with my internalized white supremacy."

Bridges said that as a K-12 teacher, she has been "embedded in a system that some scholars have identified as reproducing social injustice. Consciously, or unconsciously."

Bridges pledged to be a "white ally" and "anti-racist coconspirator."

She also added that she is koo koo for CoCoPuffs!

1622410299125.png

Hey, crazy lady: Black racists appreciate the passionate ass-licking, but they still hate you.
Which is why I'm sure she self flagellates.

Minus religion, crazy folk still find a way.

I'm wondering if she is going to pay back all that money she made being a white supremacist teacher.

I would encourage her to let me know and send me a check. I will see to is that it goes to help fight white folk.

I must applaud this woman for quitting her job. After all, she practices what she preaches. She thinks white skin is evil, she must withdraw from society and destroy herself for having white skin.

Besides, the mentally ill should not be teaching children.

It's a win/win
She’s a nut

She's a nut.......
But a nut that will INFLUENCE many others, especially young people, to be equally "nutty"
She's not wasting her time bickering on forums with other nuts of her kind....shes DOING SOMETHING...even if it's self destructive
What she's actually doing is assisting the Marxists takeover.

This is the direction of our nation. It can only end in it's demise.

Anytime i see "anti racist" I immediately know they are the most racist asshole in the room every single time. In some ways the "anti racist" is even more racist than BLM or antifa.

In our society right now it seems like anyone, I mean anyone, who speaks out about racism is actually the racist. And anyone who doesn't speak out about racism isn't racist, they just want to be left alone.

Gad, what a pathetic sack of shit.

She should never again be allowed near children.

Forum List

Back