White Supremacy

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
This is what the left calls white supremacy

“By ‘white supremacy’ I do not mean to allude only to the self-conscious racism of white supremacist hate groups. I refer instead to a political, economic and cultural system in which whites overwhelmingly control power and material resources, conscious and unconscious ideas of white superiority and entitlement are widespread, and relations of white dominance and non-white subordination are daily reenacted across a broad array of institutions and social settings.”

So because whites are in control it's white supremacy.....this is the most ridiculous and racist think I've heard about since segregation.

So what else is racist

Hard work and Rationality -- Smithsonian Institution Explains that 'Rationality' & 'Hard Work' are Racist
Mowing your lawn -- The NY Times Says My Lawn is Racist and Destroying the Planet

Individulalism...so unless you're a commie, you're racist and part of white culture
Scientific Method......I thought the left was all about sciense......so this explains their consensus based science (ie Global Warming), it's not real science
Work Ethic....again working hard is white and racist
Delayed gratification....because waiting is so white and also racist....spend now and don't ever save

you can read the rest..
Here is a chart
1601089460328.png

1601089577162.png

These people are fucking nuts and marxist as hell

IT also goes along with this video (it explains why the left is so horrible and evil) and it's from 2006 and he's from Hollywood:

From the video he mentioned the song IMAGINE

Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people living for today
Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too

Imagine all the people living life in peace, you
You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope some day you'll join us
And the world will be as one
Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people sharing all the world, you
But I'm not the only one

Last edited:

“By ‘white supremacy’ I do not mean to allude only to the self-conscious racism of white supremacist hate groups. I refer instead to a political, economic and cultural system in which whites overwhelmingly control power and material resources, conscious and unconscious ideas of white superiority and entitlement are widespread, and relations of white dominance and non-white subordination are daily reenacted across a broad array of institutions and social settings.”

So because whites are in control it's white supremacy.....this is the most ridiculous and racist think I've heard about since segregation.

So what else is racist

Hard work and Rationality -- Smithsonian Institution Explains that 'Rationality' & 'Hard Work' are Racist
Mowing your lawn -- The NY Times Says My Lawn is Racist and Destroying the Planet

Individulalism...so unless you're a commie, you're racist and part of white culture
Scientific Method......I thought the left was all about sciense......so this explains their consensus based science (ie Global Warming), it's not real science
Delayed gratification....because waiting is so white and also racist....spend now and don't ever save

you can read the rest..
Here is a chart
View attachment 392929

View attachment 392930

IT also goes along with this video (it explains why the left is so horrible and evil) and it's from 2006:

NAILED IT!
“How dare this predominantly white nation, founded, funded and run by whites have whites predominantly in charge. The nerve of these greedy, racist bastards!”

Around 18:30 he explains why lefties have the maturity of a 5 year old.......it's such a great video...it explains the left to a T.....you will understand the entire reason why they are completely shit....and when people get in the real world, they become republican......after they learn what the left teaches is bullshit.

And if you watch the video and read those two pictures, you will he nailed it 100% on their thoughts......it is amazing.....and he made this speech a decade or more from these pictures

This was my post earlier

Today at 9:41 PM
WEll I guess Barkely and Shaq are no longer black, it's not a skin color, it's an attitude and political position now.........To Charles Barkley and Shaquille O'Neal, welcome to becoming white supremacists........

This is his twitter and we had the same idea on this

Evan Sayet
@EvanSayet

·
1h

Who knew? It turns out Charles Barkley and Shaquille O'Neill are evil, white, racists.

So what else is racist

you can read the rest..
Here is a chart
View attachment 392929

View attachment 392930

IT also goes along with this video (it explains why the left is so horrible and evil) and it's from 2006 and he's from Hollywood:

It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
It isn't hard to do
And no religion too

But I'm not the only one
Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
A brotherhood of man
But I'm not the only one

Intensifies.jpg

So what else is racist

you can read the rest..
Here is a chart
View attachment 392929

View attachment 392930

It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
It isn't hard to do
And no religion too

But I'm not the only one
Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
A brotherhood of man
But I'm not the only one

It looks like your quoting Frances Lee Ansley; you should cite the source.

Perhaps the most recent example of white supremacy, is the speech in Minnesota.
Or, praising RIttenhouse right here on this forum, such as Rittenhouse is a great patriot.

also keep in mind...

well, when i walk into a bank, go to a rep, need a loan,,no application needed, he/she just hands me 10,000 in cash, then tells me,,,hey, your white, dont worry about it, pay us back when ever you want.
does this make me a white supremesist?

well, when i walk into a bank, go to a rep, need a loan,,no application needed, he/she just hands me 10,000 in cash, then tells me,,,hey, your white, dont worry about it, pay us back when ever you want.
does this make me a white supremesist?
SNL made fun of the people that believe that

EExqjQEW4AEvXUJ.jpg

"The White Supremacy Promotion Hustle" ~Lenon Honor

ProBlack Modus Operandi, Logic, Fvvkery, White Supremacy:

☮️♥️

Forum List

Back