White Supremacy Terror in America

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many innocent Muslims have "our leaders" killed since Hamas was founded, Brain-fart?
Zero. Just like your IQ.
CdRM8WKW8AAPTwo.jpg
You never answered why you care about Israel only. You were proven wrong about your Genocide claim. You have no life. You real name is Hakim.

View attachment 296672
You never answered why you care about Israel only. You were proven wrong about your Genocide claim. You have no life. You real name is Hakim.
Your racist state is a cancer on humanity; why don't you go there to die slowly?
ZionismTerrorism2.jpg

How The Israeli-Zionist Lobby Exerts Control Over Politicians – Veterans Today | Military Foreign Affairs Policy Journal for Clandestine Services
See you made yourself look stupid again. Those “Jews” represent less than 1% of the Jewish pop and they are insane. Like you. Do you wear the same funny hats?
See you made yourself look stupid again. Those “Jews” represent less than 1% of the Jewish pop and they are insane. Like you. Do you wear the same funny hats?
What percentage of Israeli Jews are racists?
f89496a6812c442ea7fa05f74a6501e7_18.jpg

"Supporters of an Israeli soldier, Elor Azaria, charged with manslaughter after he shot a wounded Palestinian alleged attacker as he lay on the ground in Hebron in 2016 [Reuters]"

'It's okay to be racist in Israel'

Is this why Jews hate Trump? They blame him for anti-Semitism.
Many Jews (and others) recognize Trump as a "dehumanizer". He's been crystal clear about who he prefers to share this country with and who he wants to toss into cages. I suspect many Jews regard Trump as a latent Nazi who would have proven useful to Hitler?
HateontheMarch_Schiller-740x555.jpg

Hate on the march: White nationalism in the Trump era | Reveal

You suspect? So do NaN, shitt, nads, and chuckles. That’s the new standard of fact, apparently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You suspect? So do NaN, shitt, nads, and chuckles. That’s the new standard of fact, apparently.
I suspect Trump is a bigot
trump-supporters-are-calling-anti-trump-people-bi-2-3957-1478814046-4_dblbig.jpg

Do you?

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/tanyachen/bigotry-bigot-bigotries-bigots

mp-nyWHITE066a.w1100.h733.jpg

"DEC. 19, 2019

"This Is America

"Eleven years after Obama’s election, and three years into the Trump presidency, the threat of domestic terrorism can’t be ignored."

There are an estimated 148 white-nationalist "hate groups" in this country. Although exact membership is impossible to calculate, their propensity for violence is equally impossible to ignore.

A Year Inside a Growing American Terrorist Movement

"White supremacists were responsible for the deaths of at least 39 people in 2018 alone.

"And the activity has not slowed this year: not in January, as neo-Nazis plastered flyers outside newspaper offices and homes in Washington State and the Carolinas and an army veteran pleaded guilty to killing a black man in New York to 'ignite a racial war';

"in February, as Vermont synagogues and LGBT centers were vandalized and a self-described white-nationalist Coast Guard lieutenant was arrested for plotting a domestic terror attack;

"in March, as WELCOME TO GERMANY and GAS THE JEWS were spray-painted outside Oklahoma City Democratic Party and Chickasaw Nation offices and, on the Upper East Side, classmates handed their school’s only black ninth-grader a note reading 'n—–s don’t have rights';

"in April, as a shooting at a synagogue left one dead and three injured and FBI Director Christopher Wray called white supremacy a 'persistent, pervasive' threat to the country;

"in May, as swastikas fell from the sky — on flyers dropped by drones outside an Ariana Grande concert — and were scrawled on public spaces in at least three states;

"in June, as far-right groups rallied in Portland, Oregon, for the first time that summer;

"in July, as a man promoted a white-power manifesto on Instagram before killing three and wounding 17 others at the Gilroy Garlic Festival in California;

"in August, as another angry young man — this one 1,000 miles away in El Paso, Texas — posted an anti-immigrant manifesto online then committed this year’s most deadly mass shooting, killing 22 and injuring 24 at a Walmart;

"in September, as the Department of Homeland Security added white-supremacist extremism to its list of priority threats, the same month a swastika appeared on its walls; in October, as swastikas also appeared on Cape Cod and invitations to a white-supremacist..."
180125-tomasky-maga-2020-hero_j2wuse

Too much MAGA?

There were 16,214 murders in the US in 2018, if your numbers are accurate, that's .0024% of all murders. I think the country has much bigger fish to fry.

There were 16,214 murders in the US in 2018, if your numbers are accurate, that's .0024% of all murders. I think the country has much bigger fish to fry
Like an ignorant racist POS POTUS, for example:
donald-trump-ad-2.jpg

"After a white supremacist killed 51 people in two New Zealand mosques in March, President Trump was asked if he thought the threat of white nationalism was on the rise. 'I don’t, really,' he responded. 'I think it’s a small group of people that have very, very serious problems.'

"Hate-crime statistics are notoriously difficult to calculate.

"Local and state law-enforcement agencies are not required to submit numbers to the FBI, laws defining hate crimes vary from state to state, and experts estimate that more than half of all hate crimes go unreported.

"According to the FBI, hate-crime violence hit a 16-year high in 2018 with the black, Jewish, Latino, and transgender communities being targeted more than ever and the nation’s largest cities seeing the most activity.

"The FBI’s 2019 numbers won’t be available until next November, but indications suggest they will continue to trend upward."

LMAO, you just love propaganda. All your hyperbole is meaningless, give us numbers to back up your claims. BTW New Zealand has nothing to do with the US.

LMAO, you just love propaganda. All your hyperbole is meaningless, give us numbers to back up your claims. BTW New Zealand has nothing to do with the US.
Aside from a large concentration of white-skinned gun pussy grabbers?
yjnhi.jpg

"When Dylann Storm Roof walked into the Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church in Charleston, South Carolina, he joined the Bible-study class before gunning down nine African-Americans as they prayed."

donald-trump-ad-2.jpg

"After a white supremacist killed 51 people in two New Zealand mosques in March, President Trump was asked if he thought the threat of white nationalism was on the rise. 'I don’t, really,' he responded. 'I think it’s a small group of people that have very, very serious problems.'

"Local and state law-enforcement agencies are not required to submit numbers to the FBI, laws defining hate crimes vary from state to state, and experts estimate that more than half of all hate crimes go unreported.

"According to the FBI, hate-crime violence hit a 16-year high in 2018 with the black, Jewish, Latino, and transgender communities being targeted more than ever and the nation’s largest cities seeing the most activity.

"The FBI’s 2019 numbers won’t be available until next November, but indications suggest they will continue to trend upward."
A 7 year old black girl was shot and killed yesterday in Chicago.. democrat run Chicago. You are the party of racial oppression
A 7 year old black girl was shot and killed yesterday in Chicago.. democrat run Chicago. You are the party of racial oppression
I haven't been a Democrat for Decades.
Do you happen to know if the heroic Chicago Pig who murdered Laquan McDonald was a Republican?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/vide...d9e766-930a-11e5-befa-99ceebcbb272_video.html
Let’s see democrats have been run by democrats for 79 years, Black police chief democratic mayor,, most cop on black shootings are black cops.. what’s your point?
Let’s see democrats have been run by democrats for 79 years, Black police chief democratic mayor,, most cop on black shootings are black cops.. what’s your point?
blm-news-house-judiciary-committee-091919-1000x750-01-400x300.jpg
My baby was a good boy haha
1558121_PTSS.png

Post Traumatic Slave Syndrome - Wikipedia

Do you happen to know if the heroic Chicago Pig who murdered Laquan McDonald was a Republican?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/vide...d9e766-930a-11e5-befa-99ceebcbb272_video.html
1558121_PTSS.png

You make excuses for your modern day slaves huh.. do you think the two boys released from jail for killing a woman in New York is OK Because she’s white?

"DEC. 19, 2019

"This Is America

"Eleven years after Obama’s election, and three years into the Trump presidency, the threat of domestic terrorism can’t be ignored."

There are an estimated 148 white-nationalist "hate groups" in this country. Although exact membership is impossible to calculate, their propensity for violence is equally impossible to ignore.

"White supremacists were responsible for the deaths of at least 39 people in 2018 alone.

"And the activity has not slowed this year: not in January, as neo-Nazis plastered flyers outside newspaper offices and homes in Washington State and the Carolinas and an army veteran pleaded guilty to killing a black man in New York to 'ignite a racial war';

"in February, as Vermont synagogues and LGBT centers were vandalized and a self-described white-nationalist Coast Guard lieutenant was arrested for plotting a domestic terror attack;

"in March, as WELCOME TO GERMANY and GAS THE JEWS were spray-painted outside Oklahoma City Democratic Party and Chickasaw Nation offices and, on the Upper East Side, classmates handed their school’s only black ninth-grader a note reading 'n—–s don’t have rights';

"in April, as a shooting at a synagogue left one dead and three injured and FBI Director Christopher Wray called white supremacy a 'persistent, pervasive' threat to the country;

"in May, as swastikas fell from the sky — on flyers dropped by drones outside an Ariana Grande concert — and were scrawled on public spaces in at least three states;

"in June, as far-right groups rallied in Portland, Oregon, for the first time that summer;

"in July, as a man promoted a white-power manifesto on Instagram before killing three and wounding 17 others at the Gilroy Garlic Festival in California;

"in August, as another angry young man — this one 1,000 miles away in El Paso, Texas — posted an anti-immigrant manifesto online then committed this year’s most deadly mass shooting, killing 22 and injuring 24 at a Walmart;

"in September, as the Department of Homeland Security added white-supremacist extremism to its list of priority threats, the same month a swastika appeared on its walls; in October, as swastikas also appeared on Cape Cod and invitations to a white-supremacist..."

Too much MAGA?

There were 16,214 murders in the US in 2018, if your numbers are accurate, that's .0024% of all murders. I think the country has much bigger fish to fry.

There were 16,214 murders in the US in 2018, if your numbers are accurate, that's .0024% of all murders. I think the country has much bigger fish to fry
donald-trump-ad-2.jpg

yjnhi.jpg

"When Dylann Storm Roof walked into the Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church in Charleston, South Carolina, he joined the Bible-study class before gunning down nine African-Americans as they prayed."

So the only number you have is "1"??????

Got it, now run along race baiter. You're no better than any other racist on this board no matter what color they are, you're all cut form the same cloth.

Supremacy racial supremacy what does it really mean?
And what Race doesn’t think it’s Supreme I grew up with every ethnicity in the world and they all told me they were better than my Race.. why is it bad for white people to say the exact same thing they’re telling us?? Hellooooo If you hate yourself you have mental issues
How many of all those other races ever had the stranglehold on the US government that white supremacists have enjoyed?

White supremacy - Wikipedia

"White supremacy was dominant in the United States both before and after the American Civil War, and it also persisted for decades after the Reconstruction Era.[4]

"In the antebellum South, this included the holding of African Americans in chattel slavery, in which four million of them were denied freedom.[5]

"The outbreak of the Civil War saw the desire to uphold white supremacy being cited as a cause for state secession[6] and the formation of the Confederate States of America"
Why shouldn’t we? What race doesn’t think it’s the best? What are you?
White, but I don't think that entitles me to any special privileges.

Whiteness studies - Wikipedia

"Whiteness studies is the study of the structures that produce white privilege,[1] the examination of what whiteness is when analyzed as a race, a culture, and a source of systemic racism,[2] and the exploration of other social phenomena generated by the societal compositions, perceptions and group behaviours of white people.[3]

"An interdisciplinary arena of inquiry that has developed beginning in the United States from white trash studies and critical race studies, particularly since the late 20th century.[4] It is focused on what proponents[who?] describe as the cultural, historical and sociological aspects of people identified as white, and the social construction of 'whiteness' as an ideology tied to social status."

And what Race doesn’t think it’s Supreme I grew up with every ethnicity in the world and they all told me they were better than my Race.. why is it bad for white people to say the exact same thing they’re telling us?? Hellooooo If you hate yourself you have mental issues
How many of all those other races ever had the stranglehold on the US government that white supremacists have enjoyed?

"White supremacy was dominant in the United States both before and after the American Civil War, and it also persisted for decades after the Reconstruction Era.[4]

"In the antebellum South, this included the holding of African Americans in chattel slavery, in which four million of them were denied freedom.[5]

"The outbreak of the Civil War saw the desire to uphold white supremacy being cited as a cause for state secession[6] and the formation of the Confederate States of America"

"Whiteness studies is the study of the structures that produce white privilege,[1] the examination of what whiteness is when analyzed as a race, a culture, and a source of systemic racism,[2] and the exploration of other social phenomena generated by the societal compositions, perceptions and group behaviours of white people.[3]

"An interdisciplinary arena of inquiry that has developed beginning in the United States from white trash studies and critical race studies, particularly since the late 20th century.[4] It is focused on what proponents[who?] describe as the cultural, historical and sociological aspects of people identified as white, and the social construction of 'whiteness' as an ideology tied to social status."
So others think their race is a privilege but you don’t accept yours? Ok well mental illness is treatable

Many Jews (and others) recognize Trump as a "dehumanizer". He's been crystal clear about who he prefers to share this country with and who he wants to toss into cages. I suspect many Jews regard Trump as a latent Nazi who would have proven useful to Hitler?

trump-supporters-are-calling-anti-trump-people-bi-2-3957-1478814046-4_dblbig.jpg

Do you?

Nope. That’s why I voted for him in 16, instead of that loser dyke queen. I’m voting for Don again in 20. Buzz feed, really? His son in law is Jewish by the way, and he is a big supporter of Israel. So how is he a Nazi again?

1558121_PTSS.png

You make excuses for your modern day slaves huh.. do you think the two boys released from jail for killing a woman in New York is OK Because she’s white?
26barnard-jumbo.jpg

Should we wait for convictions?

Tessa Majors Killing: 14-Year-Old Is Released Without Charges

"Two weeks after an intensive manhunt for a 14-year-old linked to the killing of Tessa Majors, police officers finally located the teenager on Thursday at a family member’s home in the Bronx.

"The authorities believed that the teenager’s family was shielding him until a mark on his hand healed, an official briefed on the case said.

"The official described the mark as consistent with a bite."

View attachment 296672
Your racist state is a cancer on humanity; why don't you go there to die slowly?
ZionismTerrorism2.jpg

How The Israeli-Zionist Lobby Exerts Control Over Politicians – Veterans Today | Military Foreign Affairs Policy Journal for Clandestine Services
What percentage of Israeli Jews are racists?
f89496a6812c442ea7fa05f74a6501e7_18.jpg

"Supporters of an Israeli soldier, Elor Azaria, charged with manslaughter after he shot a wounded Palestinian alleged attacker as he lay on the ground in Hebron in 2016 [Reuters]"

'It's okay to be racist in Israel'
LMaO more racist sources. How about you try and share your own thoughts. Please. It is so entertaining when you do.

https://www.google.com/aclk?sa=l&ai...=2ahUKEwiSgPrZ4tTmAhWC11kKHYsCBu8Qwg96BAgBEBc

"DEC. 19, 2019

"This Is America

Too much MAGA?

donald-trump-ad-2.jpg

yjnhi.jpg

Got it, now run along race baiter. You're no better than any other racist on this board no matter what color they are, you're all cut form the same cloth.

Got it, now run along race baiter.
Sometimes one bigot is enough
06Rice2-jumbo.jpg

Opinion | When the President Is a Bigot, the Poison Spreads

donald-trump-ad-2.jpg

yjnhi.jpg

06Rice2-jumbo.jpg

The new racism and bigotry are Democrat talking points, they need to be recognized. They’ve destroyed education welfare is racist, Pandering to the race is now racist

donald-trump-ad-2.jpg

yjnhi.jpg

06Rice2-jumbo.jpg

Be proud, you make "2".

So others think their race is a privilege but you don’t accept yours? Ok well mental illness is treatable
What do you mean by privilege?

Critical race theory - Wikipedia

"CRT (Critical Race Theory) recognizes that racism is engrained in the fabric and system of the American society.

"The individual racist need not exist to note that institutional racism is pervasive in the dominant culture.

"This is the analytical lens that CRT uses in examining existing power structures.

" CRT identifies that these power structures are based on white privilege and white supremacy, which perpetuates the marginalization of people of color."

"CRT (Critical Race Theory) recognizes that racism is engrained in the fabric and system of the American society.

"The individual racist need not exist to note that institutional racism is pervasive in the dominant culture.

"This is the analytical lens that CRT uses in examining existing power structures.

" CRT identifies that these power structures are based on white privilege and white supremacy, which perpetuates the marginalization of people of color."
Why they marginalize whites.. do you take that and smile?

"DEC. 19, 2019

"This Is America

Too much MAGA?

donald-trump-ad-2.jpg

I tend to agree with president Trump that, 'it’s a small group of people that have very, very serious problems'. I also believe that you have groups that are very divisive pushing the racial and bias divide for political gain and/or financial gain.

I keep asking george for any estimates on absolute numbers and/or how much of a rise in numbers we are talking about, and he cannot or will not answer.

I've looked for any numbers on this supposed growth, myself, and have not been able to find ANYTHING.

It seems to be completely made up shit.
I've looked for any numbers on this supposed growth, myself, and have not been able to find ANYTHING.
If so, you are not looking very HARD!

Into the Abyss: White Supremacist Groups/Gangs

"Only about 25,000 Americans are hardcore ideological activists for the white supremacist movement, a tiny fraction of the white population.
......"

That is the highest number I have ever heard claimed. I would like to know where he got that number. No pictures. I suspect I don't want to SEE it.

AND, my I add, my point was that I have not been able to find any numbers on the supposed GROWTH you and yours are claiming.

Your link/post has NOTHING about the supposed growth.

Seriously. The fact that you don't care about how people see you, is a sign of a very poor self image. You should be focusing on that, instead of spreading your political ideology.

donald-trump-ad-2.jpg

yjnhi.jpg

06Rice2-jumbo.jpg

Yet, you can produce no support for your claim of actual growth.

I love the way that you leftards claim that a "theory" actually "DOES" stuff.

A theory does not DO, anything. It is an idea about what MIGHT be. Research has to be done to DO, in order to support or fail to support the theory.

It is very revealing, that you think that stating something, somehow makes it true.

You are delusional.

Do you?

Nope. That’s why I voted for him in 16, instead of that loser dyke queen. I’m voting for Don again in 20. Buzz feed, really? His son in law is Jewish by the way, and he is a big supporter of Israel. So how is he a Nazi again?

They are the same rich, white trash
maxresdefault.jpg

Why would any rational person condemn one and condone the other?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back