White Supremacy Is A Hoax. It's A Lie. It's Not A Big Problem

The White Men on Rampage myth is something else for the emotionally disabled left to cling to because they had to let go of Mueller.
white men don't often rampage but when they do, civilizations are destroyed and national boundaries are redrawn.
That's a lie.
I forgot one. Cities are reduced to rubble.

Seems that the white man got his ass kicked in Vietnam, Somalia, and still haven't stopped al queada or the Taliban. If others were as violent as the white man, you would not be here.
Those were certainly not rampages.

That's because the white man doesn't rampage. They try to conquer by dividing people.

Terrorism is most certainly right wing and racist...have you ever watched the news?
Not much liberal media fake news, no.

Other than the El Paso attack (we all know that one),
can you give some examples of racist, right wing terrorism ? Let's see if you can back up your words.

Even Director
Problem is people were killed by a man who quoted trump verbatim....Problem is the people killed were not killed with "fake" bullets from a "fake" assault rifle.

The more trump exploded with his hate and violence rhetoric...the more independent voters will realize he does not have the temperament to be a dog catcher....much less a president.

Dems now know that trump can be baited and will unwillingly go off the rails....He will be displayed as a impulsive instigator that uses the bully pulpit to divide and terrorize....He has been preaching hate for three years. We are fortunate more of his cult have not killed using his words as A promoter....
What words of Trump did the killer quote ?

Many...but the one that trump lives to use us "invasion." The shooter saw himself defending the borders....just as trump ordered...

white men don't often rampage but when they do, civilizations are destroyed and national boundaries are redrawn.
That's a lie.
I forgot one. Cities are reduced to rubble.

Seems that the white man got his ass kicked in Vietnam, Somalia, and still haven't stopped al queada or the Taliban. If others were as violent as the white man, you would not be here.
Those were certainly not rampages.

That's because the white man doesn't rampage. They try to conquer by dividing people.

Which exactly is what trump is doing..

Terrorism is most certainly right wing and racist...have you ever watched the news?

can you give some examples of racist, right wing terrorism ? Let's see if you can back up your words.

Good Grief...you people will drive over a cliff to protect your Great Leader...

Dumbo's own FBI Diector pointed out that white supremacist violence accounts for the majority of domestic terrorism....Carlson is a Liar.....Are you also a Liar?

FBI Director: White-Supremacist Violence Accounts for Majority of Domestic-Terrorism Arrests | National Review

Dumbo's own FBI Diector pointed out that white supremacist violence accounts for the majority of domestic terrorism....Carlson is a Liar.....Are you also a Liar?

FBI Director: White-Supremacist Violence Accounts for Majority of Domestic-Terrorism Arrests | National Review

They are lemmings my friend.

I can't wait to read your manifesto.

Tucker Carlson goes on vacation as criticism mounts over false claim about white supremacy 'hoax'

Run asshole run.

More fake, ginned up emotional narrative in order to move away from Mueller failure and try to pin a new nefarious deed on Trump.

Lol you are just hysterical. I can’t get over how ridiculous this post is.
So you can show examples of white supremacy that has harmed America ? Mass shooting attacks ? Got a source ? Got a link ? Got anything ?
Lol I thought they narrative was that the whole movement was a hoax.

But anyway:

1) The guy who killed those men defending a Muslim teenager and her friend is a self-described white supremacist.

2) The guy who drove into the Charleston protestors was a self-described white supremacist

3) The El Paso shooter was a self-described White supremacist/nationalist

4) The black church shooter is a self described white supremacist/nationalist

5) 72% of politically motivated hate crimes of the last few years have involved rightwing extremists. Only 3% have left wingers

6) All of those examples above were Trump worshipers.

Oh and let’s not forget the NZ shooter who was inspired by Trump.

Oh and....

All of the extremist killings in the US in 2018 had links to right-wing extremism, according to new report
you have a long way to go to reach the over 3,000 that's been mass murdered by Muslim extremist in the last 20 years
No one is denying Muslim extremism isn’t a thing. The point is, when it comes to domestic, homegrown terror, white supremacy is the real threat.

Problem is people were killed by a man who quoted trump verbatim....Problem is the people killed were not killed with "fake" bullets from a "fake" assault rifle.

The more trump exploded with his hate and violence rhetoric...the more independent voters will realize he does not have the temperament to be a dog catcher....much less a president.

Dems now know that trump can be baited and will unwillingly go off the rails....He will be displayed as a impulsive instigator that uses the bully pulpit to divide and terrorize....He has been preaching hate for three years. We are fortunate more of his cult have not killed using his words as A promoter....

Got a link?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...raged-white-supremacists-even-before-el-paso/

More coming your way!
Remember all white people who believe in freedom. Start burying your weapons. Stock supplies. Have meetings in areas that are secured with trust of who you are with. Surviving is the issue. If you are Christian you may end up having services in secure areas at some point. We are in the era of buy and sell for a growing amount of ways to survive. It will only increase. There are those you have known who will sell you out. All you have to do is see the incremental increases in Progressive globalist dogma that forces people to accept it or be left behind. Employment is near total in this regard as what started out as being sensible will shortly include pedophile and the beastiality rights. We will be sold on these two issue at some point and the Progs on this site will go with it hook, line and sinker. Remember a couiple years ago? Remember a few years before that? Remember some years before that? And anything can be found to be detrimental to people employed with. And if those people do not like you for any reason, then your outta there. Combine that with the surveillance culture and we are toast.
^Derranged lunatic.
Red flagger watchlist for sure.

I hope this lunatic doesn't live near me or my family....

So you can show examples of white supremacy that has harmed America ? Mass shooting attacks ? Got a source ? Got a link ? Got anything ?

But anyway:

1) The guy who killed those men defending a Muslim teenager and her friend is a self-described white supremacist.

2) The guy who drove into the Charleston protestors was a self-described white supremacist

5) 72% of politically motivated hate crimes of the last few years have involved rightwing extremists. Only 3% have left wingers

Oh and....

All of the extremist killings in the US in 2018 had links to right-wing extremism, according to new report
you have a long way to go to reach the over 3,000 that's been mass murdered by Muslim extremist in the last 20 years
No one is denying Muslim extremism isn’t a thing. The point is, when it comes to domestic, homegrown terror, white supremacy is the real threat.

And our effirrs to address domestic terrorism have been gutted by the trump regime....

‘We Are Being Eaten From Within.’ Why America Is Losing the Battle Against White Nationalist Terrorism

Four more years of trump should frighten everyone!

Got a link?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...raged-white-supremacists-even-before-el-paso/

More coming your way!
Remember all white people who believe in freedom. Start burying your weapons. Stock supplies. Have meetings in areas that are secured with trust of who you are with. Surviving is the issue. If you are Christian you may end up having services in secure areas at some point. We are in the era of buy and sell for a growing amount of ways to survive. It will only increase. There are those you have known who will sell you out. All you have to do is see the incremental increases in Progressive globalist dogma that forces people to accept it or be left behind. Employment is near total in this regard as what started out as being sensible will shortly include pedophile and the beastiality rights. We will be sold on these two issue at some point and the Progs on this site will go with it hook, line and sinker. Remember a couiple years ago? Remember a few years before that? Remember some years before that? And anything can be found to be detrimental to people employed with. And if those people do not like you for any reason, then your outta there. Combine that with the surveillance culture and we are toast.
^Derranged lunatic.
Red flagger watchlist for sure.

I hope this lunatic doesn't live near me or my family....

He may not but I bet there are those of that type everywhere. Hopefully their just aren't that many.

But anyway:

Oh and....

so what measure do you use to determine which or who is the worst threat? the ones that mass murdered thousands or the ones that mass murder maybe a hundred

why do you sweep under the rug turn a blind eye to seem to have no concern over make excuses for the ones that have mass murdered in the thousands but go into hysterics over the ones that mass murdered maybe a hundred

your threat priority isn't about concern for the loss of human life but to push your twisted liberal agenda

I think he needs to clairify that a little.

Yes, there are some crazy nut jobs that are white supremacists. And yes those few crazy people are dangerous, like any other group of angry stupid people.

But he's right that there is no significant white supremacist movement taking over the country. That's all left-wing myth making to justify their own violent Antifa groups.
Myth huh?

How many people have been killed by the Anti-Fascists in the last year, two, three, ten?

Compare that to how many people have been killed by White Supremacists in the last year, two, three, ten, etc.?

Which one of those groups do you flip out for and which one do you ignore, and why?

Do you want me to just repeat what I said?

" And yes those few crazy people are dangerous, like any other group of angry stupid people."

We all know that there are crazy people. People on the left try and lump them together like they are some monolithic group called "Right-wing extremists".

But these are just one-off crazy people, and we know this because they tend to put out a manifesto.

Movements generally don't have individuals putting out manifestos. Antifa is actually a movement that is directly supported by the left.

That violence is on left-wingers for supporting it.

ANTIFA, USA

LOL: Nancy Pelosi gets scolded by liberals after she condemned ANTIFA

And even those on the left that have the moral integrity to oppose Antifa, are attacked by left-wing supporters.

Antifa is far more dangerous than these crazy people, because that is violence supported by those in government. Namely left-wingers in government.

But anyway:

Oh and....

so what measure do you use to determine which or who is the worst threat? the ones that mass murdered thousands or the ones that mass murder maybe a hundred

why do you sweep under the rug turn a blind eye to seem to have no concern over make excuses for the ones that have mass murdered in the thousands but go into hysterics over the ones that mass murdered maybe a hundred

your threat priority isn't about concern for the loss of human life but to push your twisted liberal agenda
Lol what so murdering in the 100s doesn’t matter? I think it’s you that is in denial. I’m not turning a blind eye to Islamic terrorism. Right now the topic isn’t relevant. It’s you that is ignoring it.

Yet they keep killing people.
So do Muslims and Blacks.

Are you also concerned about mass killings done by them ?

White supremacists have been committing more acts of terror than anyone else. ts
False! Minorities have.

I keep forgetting you Trumpists invented alternate facts to cover the discrepancy between reality and the world of Trumpism.
Brought to you by Kelly Ann Conway AKA LIES

But anyway:

Oh and....

Crazy people, are a real threat. Do you really see white supremacy taking over this country? Really? How many people are part of the "white supremacy" party? How many politicians are they running? How many elected offices do they hold? Zero.

From what I see, white supremacy violence is being condemned on all sides. I haven't seen a single politician, or pundit, or grass roots support for it anywhere.

We need more law enforcement. We need more people respecting police officers, and supporting their work.

The irony is, you people on the left-wing have been the ones to tearing down law enforcement, and openly supporting reducing the prison population, which means releasing criminals and allowing more crime.

Then you get more crime, and now you want to freak out about it. That makes no sense.

The right-wing has always been the party of standing for the rule of law, and enforcing the law.

If there is a real danger to the country, it would be violence actually protected and promoted by government, and that would be Antifa. If you doubt that, then just explain the difference in news coverage between Dayton and El Passo.

But anyway:

Oh and....

Lol what so murdering in the 100s doesn’t matter? I think it’s you that is in denial. I’m not turning a blind eye to Islamic terrorism. Right now the topic isn’t relevant. It’s you that is ignoring it.
didn't say murdering in the 100s doesn’t matter but murdering in the thousands matter more

Forum List

Back