people being arrested for vandelizing blm signs

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

caught the dude in new york who paints over b in blm sign. . still looking for the guy who shit on blm sign in north carolina. why do we not have this kind outrage over burning the american flag? crazy.

I know of more than a few lilly-white liberal fucksticks who have BLM signs in their yards.

Not that I would, but the thought of doing something nasty to their little signs has crossed my mind a few times.

When you're stupid enough to make yourself a target, don't be surprised when someone when someone takes you up on it.

caught the dude in new york who paints over b in blm sign. . still looking for the guy who shit on blm sign in north carolina. why do we not have this kind outrage over burning the american flag? crazy.
So don't vandalize..simple

Oh yeah here in Tucson, it was all over the local news when someone painted ALL over BLACK in BLACK LIVES MATTER :dunno:

We had some leftist moron here putting up BLM signs on public property, last Summer. It finally stopped when I painted the name of the printing company on them where she worked, and she got her ass chewed out and almost fired by the printing shop owner.

Vandalism is not cool, no matter who does it.
blm-antifa baboons did it with impunity, intelligent people know who and what to boycott, and for how long. ‘black lives matter’ is a racist statement, ‘all lives matter’ is not. One can easily see why black commies are pissed at those who didn’t take the bait.

So don't vandalize..simple
but who cares if you vandolize the american flag. we got have heart attack over blm trash signs. ugh!

Maybe someone should paint a BLM slogan on the street in Nasty Nancy's district....

I'll bet it would be buried in shit a few feet thick within a matter of days (with no arrests made)!!!!!

If you mess with what doesn't belong to you, don't be surprised if the handcuffs end up being the next piece of jewelry that you wear.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Vandals came along and vandalized public property.

It may be art, but it ceases to be only art when the "artist" is too fucking arrogant, scofflaw and selfish to do it right.

It's vandalism, if it isn't your property. Go to jail.

The people wishing to correct and clean up vandalism need to follow the rules too.

Otherwise, it'd be mayhem, see. MAYHEM!!

Vandals came along and vandalized public property.

It may be art, but it ceases to be only art when the "artist" is too fucking arrogant, scofflaw and selfish to do it right.

It's vandalism, if it isn't your property. Go to jail.

The people wishing to correct and clean up vandalism need to follow the rules too.

Otherwise, it'd be mayhem, see. MAYHEM!!
i get you.

Are the signs their propoerty?

If I choose to burn my property, I don't have that right? What the heavy hand of government going to step in....

Are the signs their propoerty?

If I choose to burn my property, I don't have that right? What the heavy hand of government going to step in....
no they are not their property. buti think peple should carte mor about the decicration of the american flag.

Forum List

Back