White supremacists and other extremist groups are using protests and a pandemic to amplify their message

white supreeeeemisists such as the booger boys are behind much of this - they want a race war - & foolish poorly educated whites are being duped into thinking it's all BLM doings.

False. Anti-fa is behind most of the anarchist shit.

BLM is doing all the "if you are not with us, you are against us" bullshit.

And when you scream from the rafters that all white people need to listen OR ELSE, you wonder why WP morons get more airtime and listen time.

Your idiotic tactics are what gives WP types the lines they need to try to recruit people who would usually not give said WP idiots the time of day.

FBI 'has no intelligence' indicating antifa was linked to weekend violence in the George Floyd protests, despite Trump and Republicans' claims
FBI 'has no intelligence' indicating antifa was linked to weekend violence in the George Floyd protests, despite Trump and Republicans' claims

The FBI Finds ‘No Intel Indicating Antifa Involvement’ in Sunday’s Violence
June 3, 2020 Homeland Security Today
The FBI Finds ‘No Intel Indicating Antifa Involvement’ in Sunday’s Violence – Homeland Security Today

No Sign Of Antifa So Far In Justice Department Cases Brought Over Unrest
June 9, 20203:57 PM ET

Yes, no signs of an amorphous grouping of various Marxists/Anarchist vanguard types.....

trump & his flying monkey barr lied hen they said antifa was behind it all.

Anti-fa is part of the protests, and is probably the instigator of the directed vandalism.

The original looting at the start was just assholes making excuses, the current "burn all the statues" crap is anti-fa through and through.

Plus the more militant parts of BLM.

how many have been arrested?

They don't exactly carry ID cards with them, and the amount of arrests is far lower than it should be.

It's amazing how obtuse SJW types get when trying to defend their vanguard.

the booger boys have been ID'd. huh ... but not antifa. perhaps because there isn't any real organized group by that name. no club house ... no membership dues....

hmmmmm.... just rag tag assholes, anarchists, & neo nazi types jonesing for a race war.

The boogaloo thing is just more equivocating from the left.

Anti fa is out there, it's component parts are out there, BLM is out there.

why can't you just take credit for your side's vanguard?

my side? lol....

Yep, you defend them, you own them.

And I know you are denying their existence. Sorry, that dog don't hunt.

i'm going by the feds ... if they said antifa was responsible, then i would say they were.

Lol, bullshit.

You are just an SJW liar, just like anti-fa.

Useless.

i'll gve yer opinion all the CONsideration it deserves.

flick.jpg

white supreeeeemisists such as the booger boys are behind much of this - they want a race war - & foolish poorly educated whites are being duped into thinking it's all BLM doings.

And when you scream from the rafters that all white people need to listen OR ELSE, you wonder why WP morons get more airtime and listen time.

Your idiotic tactics are what gives WP types the lines they need to try to recruit people who would usually not give said WP idiots the time of day.

The FBI Finds ‘No Intel Indicating Antifa Involvement’ in Sunday’s Violence – Homeland Security Today

Yes, no signs of an amorphous grouping of various Marxists/Anarchist vanguard types.....

Anti-fa is part of the protests, and is probably the instigator of the directed vandalism.

The original looting at the start was just assholes making excuses, the current "burn all the statues" crap is anti-fa through and through.

They don't exactly carry ID cards with them, and the amount of arrests is far lower than it should be.

the booger boys have been ID'd. huh ... but not antifa. perhaps because there isn't any real organized group by that name. no club house ... no membership dues....

hmmmmm.... just rag tag assholes, anarchists, & neo nazi types jonesing for a race war.

my side? lol....

i'm going by the feds ... if they said antifa was responsible, then i would say they were.

Lol, bullshit.

Useless.

View attachment 354574

Run away little girl, run away.

my side? lol....

Lol, bullshit.

Useless.

View attachment 354574

i'm right here. doesn't mean you are to be taken seriously.

you = dismissed.

my side? lol....

Lol, bullshit.

Useless.

View attachment 354574

you = dismissed.

Dismissed by a SJW twat like you is a badge of honor.

Now go lie somewhere else.

It's time you guys faced the truth. We know what white supremacists are doing and so do you.

White supremacists and other extremist groups are using protests and a pandemic to amplify their message
by Anna Orso and Ellie Rushing, Updated: June 13, 2020

In Philadelphia, Police Commissioner Danielle Outlaw, the first black woman to head the department, said some of the people responsible for property damage came with the intention to inflict harm “and, quite frankly, those folks didn’t look like me.” She didn’t specify an ideology.

The opinion of two leftist klunts should give me pause for thought because of????

It's time you guys faced the truth. We know what white supremacists are doing and so do you.

In Philadelphia, Police Commissioner Danielle Outlaw, the first black woman to head the department, said some of the people responsible for property damage came with the intention to inflict harm “and, quite frankly, those folks didn’t look like me.” She didn’t specify an ideology.

People are seeing how blacks are acting with their own 2 eyes, we are just taking the time to let those people know there is a place for them AND people and groups that will stand up for our rights as well should they choose to finally do something about the violent hordes. Don't like it? Then they should stop being violent and learn their place. I love the violence because its pushing people OFF the fence and onto one side or the other.

my side? lol....

Lol, bullshit.

Useless.

View attachment 354574

you = dismissed.

oh now that stung.

no really ... that hurt so badly, that i may never recover.

what ever shall i do?

that's gonna scar me for years.

YEARS, i tell you.

YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:heehee:

BLM is affiliated with RevComUSA, a Communist organization.

my side? lol....

Lol, bullshit.

Useless.

View attachment 354574

you = dismissed.

oh now that stung.

what ever shall i do?

YEARS, i tell you.

YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a waste of bandwidth.

will you be claiming they are part of george soros' evil plan to take over the world, next?

my side? lol....

Lol, bullshit.

Useless.

View attachment 354574

you = dismissed.

oh now that stung.

what ever shall i do?

YEARS, i tell you.

YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a waste of bandwidth.

2cc83698d9ff50c963364128efdd166e.jpg

will you be claiming they are part of george soros' evil plan to take over the world, next?
Nah...they're just plain, simple communists.

I missed it-----what are white people doing? I see lots of black people in my area

IM2 will straighten us up-----IM dear----some white people (including me) are wondering what is going on.
since you started this thread about "white involvement"---can you, please tell us---INVOLVEMENT IN WHAT?

My aunt is a republican. So of course she’s being fed campaign propaganda and she sends that shit to me not knowing how wrong and offensive that fake news is. She sent a video of some guy bitching about blm. She’s in her 70s I’ve tried to educate her but you can’t teach an old dog new tricks.

Hopefully it is turning off younger voters. And hopefully it’s firing blacks up and they go out and vote.

Unfortunately the republican message has the opposite effect on blacks as it does whites. It gets whites to show up and vote but it makes blacks stay home. You want racism to end? Start voting.

Racism won’t end if biden wins but at least racists won’t be running our country.

Now black people know what they had to lose by voting for trump or not voting

My aunt is a republican. So of course she’s being fed campaign propaganda and she sends that shit to me not knowing how wrong and offensive that fake news is. She sent a video of some guy bitching about blm. She’s in her 70s I’ve tried to educate her but you can’t teach an old dog new tricks.

Hopefully it is turning off younger voters. And hopefully it’s firing blacks up and they go out and vote.

Unfortunately the republican message has the opposite effect on blacks as it does whites. It gets whites to show up and vote but it makes blacks stay home. You want racism to end? Start voting.

Racism won’t end if biden wins but at least racists won’t be running our country.

Now black people know what they had to lose by voting for trump or not voting
"Vote team leftard!!!" so sayeth sealy.......wooofah.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back