White Supremacist Richard Spencer Reiterates his support for Joe Biden

I think he is lying, and Biden denounced him and doesn't want his support.
yeah... just like Trump said in 2016... and I quote directly - 'I don't want their vote, I don't want them. I can't help if they say they support me".

I am sure you are equally fair minded that neither wants them.

Not

Liberals like Penelope, have different rules for different people.

When a good liberal says something, he is just believed. Enemies are automatically DISbelieved.

Too late. White Supremacists for Biden is a real thing now.
Spencer is an idiot. He didn't endorse Biden on race but on US international isolationism. For some reason he thinks Trump is more likely than Biden to get us into another foreign war. I don't like Trump but he sincerely seems to want the US less involved rather than more involved militarily. It's one area I agree with him.

Trump in charge is more likely to lead war... He cut spending in diplomacy and international agreements. He has already entered in numerous trade wars and ignored cyber attacks on US and its allies...

Trump says he doesn't want wars but he is incompetent to keep US out of them... US can only retreat so far... US has had its elections attacked, China is taking over the Pacific region, NK is still building bombs... US has lost its soft power around the world...

Biden supports a rising China. He is on the record saying so.

You are just talking shit.

It doesn't mean shit..

Biden is will to negotiate TPP and sign it... Trump derailed it, he thought China was in it...

TPP is the start of a checkmate of China... Trump by what he did to TPP has been the most pro-China president in living memory. Everything is just bluster, TPP left China off the hook. All other comments and trade war is just bluster, truth is Obama and Clinton had brought China to account and Trump left them off the hook.

Please read up on it before entering a mindless rant of an answer...

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Spencer is an idiot. He didn't endorse Biden on race but on US international isolationism. For some reason he thinks Trump is more likely than Biden to get us into another foreign war. I don't like Trump but he sincerely seems to want the US less involved rather than more involved militarily. It's one area I agree with him.

Trump in charge is more likely to lead war... He cut spending in diplomacy and international agreements. He has already entered in numerous trade wars and ignored cyber attacks on US and its allies...

Trump says he doesn't want wars but he is incompetent to keep US out of them... US can only retreat so far... US has had its elections attacked, China is taking over the Pacific region, NK is still building bombs... US has lost its soft power around the world...

Biden supports a rising China. He is on the record saying so.

You are just talking shit.

It doesn't mean shit..

Biden is will to negotiate TPP and sign it... Trump derailed it, he thought China was in it...

TPP is the start of a checkmate of China... Trump by what he did to TPP has been the most pro-China president in living memory. Everything is just bluster, TPP left China off the hook. All other comments and trade war is just bluster, truth is Obama and Clinton had brought China to account and Trump left them off the hook.

Please read up on it before entering a mindless rant of an answer...

Biden's clearly stated position on China doesn't mean shit?

Every trade agreement we have signed for the last 50 years, we have been promised that it would serve American Interests and every time, it leads to more lost jobs for Americans.

YOur hope that TPP would be different because, reasons, is not very convincing to me.

I don't know I Trump can do better, but I know that what we were doing, was fucking US badly.

We need radical change in our Trade Policy.

Translation: Trump's trade deals are stopping Ted's Irish company from taking advantage of us!!!!:auiqs.jpg:

A lot of what you say is true but I still think Trump is less likely to opt for foreign military intervention. A few cruise missile strikes maybe but no troops on the ground. We've had our elections attacked by the Russians but Trump has done nothing since they help him. Bottom line is Trump cares about nothing except his image as a winner.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
What biden says is irrelevant.

This nation now finds guilt by association so Biden is GUILTY.
trump lied about not knowing who Duke is and was slow to say something. Biden shut it down immediately. Also Biden has not called mexicans rapists and murderers, promised to build a great wall or talked about banning Muslims. So there is no comparison to be made if you are sane.

yeah... just like Trump said in 2016... and I quote directly - 'I don't want their vote, I don't want them. I can't help if they say they support me".

Not
trump lied about not knowing who Duke is and was slow to say something. Biden shut it down immediately. Also Biden has not called mexicans rapists and murderers, promised to build a great wall or talked about banning Muslims. So there is no comparison to be made if you are sane.

ONly an asshole liar would say that. You should be ashamed.

Not

Trump was clear many, many times. He blew the question off once, because asking the question in no longer acceptable to anyone not an asshole.

Not

Trump was clear many, many times. He blew the question off once, because asking the question in no longer acceptable to anyone not an asshole.
You gotta consider words like "disavow" is not a part of IM2's 4th grade reading level. So he doesn't understand what Trump said the dozens of times since 2015.

The comparison to be made is on deeds done. Outside of locking up tens of thousands of super predators what has biden done in FIFTY FUCKING YEARS?

You deserve your self inflicted misery

T is the anti war candidate and his record shows that

Forum List

Back