White supermacist gets life in prison for murdering family

For what, for saying he should be hung? Why?

He has TDS. He also has a low 60’s IQ, although that usually goes hand in hand with TDS. I’ve bitch slapped him in plenty of other threads so he is just here to vent his frustrations.
Thanks for the snowflaky diagnosis hon.

image.jpg
Memes, for when you're utterly spent.

Random “Fuck off” posts, for when you’re utterly unhinged.
Tit fer tat fuckwit.

View attachment 294324

Interesting...…

"It's also an unusual message for Peterson to deliver: she is a Trump supporter asking the President..'For one time in your life, lean to your better self and know that this is wrong. And I don't want this done,' Peterson said."

Tough shit granny.....this guy needs to be put to death....

That may appeal to our collective sence of vengance, but it sure ain't no deterent.
Death penalty isn't about "deterrence". Its JUST to take the life of one who intentionally took an I innocent human life. Right abortion "doctors "?
No, slaughtering others gives our lives meaning. We just need to dehumanize them first.

Does the murderer in question bear any responsibility at all in how society views him?

View attachment 294324

Interesting...…

"It's also an unusual message for Peterson to deliver: she is a Trump supporter asking the President..'For one time in your life, lean to your better self and know that this is wrong. And I don't want this done,' Peterson said."

That may appeal to our collective sence of vengance, but it sure ain't no deterent.
Death penalty isn't about "deterrence". Its JUST to take the life of one who intentionally took an I innocent human life. Right abortion "doctors "?
No, slaughtering others gives our lives meaning. We just need to dehumanize them first.

Does the murderer in question bear any responsibility at all in how society views him?
Do those we slaughter indiscriminately across the globe?

Daniel Lewis Lee will be the first federal prisoner executed in 17 years. Relatives of his victims are pleading for his life

This fellow and his companions allegedly tortured and murdered a family, including an 8 year old girl. Strangely, the victims' family members don't want the death penalty. Supposedly they're "white supremacists" or Neo-Nazi gang members.

I'd argue that the fellow is an obvious psychopath and deserves the death penalty, however his family apparently sees it differently - I'm not sure what their logic is, but they apparently think the death penalty will allow him to get off "too quick", and it would be better for him to spend life behind bars thinking about what he did. What are the thoughts on this?
These slime should be executed in the most painful and slowest manner possible.

It will certainly deter the person being killed from ever committing another crime.

When I think of some bag of dirt like Charlie Manson who spent his last years in prison as a celebrity of sorts with all kinds of attention from other sick fucks I think the idea of life in prison as a sort of hellish existence has lost a lot of it's false appeal as something the anti death penalty people invented as so much of the left's well accepted facts are just plain b.s.

View attachment 294324

Interesting...…

I haven't slaughtered anyone either at home nor abroad so I don't know what you're talking about.

I haven't slaughtered anyone either at home nor abroad so I don't know what you're talking about.
We've all funded it and we helped North Korea purchase nuclear reactors from a company Don Rumsfeld had previously sat on the board of directors of a mere two years before we placed them on an "axis of of evil" list.

We've all funded it and we helped North Korea purchase nuclear reactors from a company Don Rumsfeld had previously sat on the board of directors of a mere two years before we placed them on an "axis of of evil" list.
And that has nothing to do with this story. Stop trying to make every single thread into a discussion about foreign policy.

And that has nothing to do with this story. Stop trying to make every single thread into a discussion about foreign policy.

Right, nothing is connected is it.

upload_2019-12-11_16-34-26.png

The Productivity–Pay Gap

View attachment 294349
The Productivity–Pay Gap

Looks like the gap developed right around when the 1968 immigration reform bill was passed. Coincidence?

Daniel Lewis Lee will be the first federal prisoner executed in 17 years. Relatives of his victims are pleading for his life

This fellow and his companions allegedly tortured and murdered a family, including an 8 year old girl. Strangely, the victims' family members don't want the death penalty. Supposedly they're "white supremacists" or Neo-Nazi gang members.

I'd argue that the fellow is an obvious psychopath and deserves the death penalty, however his family apparently sees it differently - I'm not sure what their logic is, but they apparently think the death penalty will allow him to get off "too quick", and it would be better for him to spend life behind bars thinking about what he did. What are the thoughts on this?

The article didnt go into much detail about hs crimes. They were quite a bit more sick than the article mentioned.

I was reading about the people on Federal Death Row yesterday and this is what it said about him...

Kehoe and Lee used a stun rod on their victims. They taped plastic bags over their heads and sealed the bags with duct tape, cutting off their oxygen. They bound their wrists and ankles with handcuffs and plastic ties.

The killers tossed their victims into the Illinois Bayou, but not until after they taped rocks to their bodies to make sure they stayed submerged. Sarah had a rock attached to her that weighed nearly 70 pounds.

The medical examiner testified at the trial that it was never determined whether the victims died before or after they were dropped into the water.

The bodies were recovered nearly six months later in 20-foot-deep water near Russellville after a woman who was fishing pulled her line and saw two tennis shoes and a leg bone poking out of the water.

Last edited:

The article didnt go into much detail about hs crimes. They were quite a bit more sick than the article mentioned.

I was reading about the people on Federal Death Row yesterday and this is what it said about him...

Kehoe and Lee used a stun rod on their victims. They taped plastic bags over their heads and sealed the bags with duct tape, cutting off their oxygen. They bound their wrists and ankles with handcuffs and plastic ties.

The killers tossed their victims into the Illinois Bayou, but not until after they taped rocks to their bodies to make sure they stayed submerged. Sarah had a rock attached to her that weighed nearly 70 pounds.

The medical examiner testified at the trial that it was never determined whether the victims died before or after they were dropped into the water.

View attachment 294349
The Productivity–Pay Gap

Looks like the gap developed right around when the 1968 immigration reform bill was passed. Coincidence?
Review The Powell Memorandum and note the utter bipartianship over time.

There's your corporate state societal wealth redistribution away from the working class.

I have known a number of murderers including serial killers. The idea that keeping them alive so they can think about what they have done and be sorry is delusional nonsense. It is clearly projecting.

Killers in prison think about little else than those they have killed and those they want to kill. Thinking about their crimes is not precise. They savor the memories rerunning them like favorite movies. Each moment is recalled in startling clarity. Many times they masturbate hearing the screams in their imaginations.

These killers should get the death penalty as soon as possible. It isn't a matter of dehumanizing them. They were never human to begin with. They should be put down dispassionately with the same feeling one has in taking the trash to the dumpster.

It will certainly deter the person being killed from ever committing another crime.

When I think of some bag of dirt like Charlie Manson who spent his last years in prison as a celebrity of sorts with all kinds of attention from other sick fucks I think the idea of life in prison as a sort of hellish existence has lost a lot of it's false appeal as something the anti death penalty people invented as so much of the left's well accepted facts are just plain b.s.
Charlie Manson had a number of women that wanted to marry him. They would send him letters and pictures. He entertained himself by imagining how he would dismember these love lorn girls

View attachment 294324

Interesting...…

Why do we put rabid animals down?

Same thing.

Forum List

Back