White supermacist gets life in prison for murdering family

View attachment 294324

Interesting...…

"It's also an unusual message for Peterson to deliver: she is a Trump supporter asking the President..'For one time in your life, lean to your better self and know that this is wrong. And I don't want this done,' Peterson said."

Tough shit granny.....this guy needs to be put to death....

That may appeal to our collective sence of vengance, but it sure ain't no deterent.
Death penalty isn't about "deterrence". Its JUST to take the life of one who intentionally took an I innocent human life. Right abortion "doctors "?
Why do we put rabid animals down?

Same thing.
Human sacrifice sanctioned by the power of the state.

View attachment 294324

Interesting...…

"It's also an unusual message for Peterson to deliver: she is a Trump supporter asking the President..'For one time in your life, lean to your better self and know that this is wrong. And I don't want this done,' Peterson said."

That may appeal to our collective sence of vengance, but it sure ain't no deterent.
Death penalty isn't about "deterrence". Its JUST to take the life of one who intentionally took an I innocent human life. Right abortion "doctors "?

Same thing.
Who cares what you call it. Just kill him and be done with it.

For what, for saying he should be hung? Why?

He has TDS. He also has a low 60’s IQ, although that usually goes hand in hand with TDS. I’ve bitch slapped him in plenty of other threads so he is just here to vent his frustrations.
Thanks for the snowflaky diagnosis hon.

image.jpg
Memes, for when you're utterly spent.

Random “Fuck off” posts, for when you’re utterly unhinged.

You must of really gotten to him at one time. You made a two word post and he became unhinged. Congrats for driving him over the edge.

Fuck em’; a double tap to the back of the head., and free the taxpayers of the burden of his existence.
Actually it costs more to put 'em down that to incarcerate for life, and they can be leased out to corporations for labor. But I don't think that will give anyone pause.

View attachment 294324

Interesting...…

Same thing.
Go ahead love. Maybe that's what he was thinking too.

He has TDS. He also has a low 60’s IQ, although that usually goes hand in hand with TDS. I’ve bitch slapped him in plenty of other threads so he is just here to vent his frustrations.
Thanks for the snowflaky diagnosis hon.

image.jpg
Memes, for when you're utterly spent.

Random “Fuck off” posts, for when you’re utterly unhinged.

You must of really gotten to him at one time. You made a two word post and he became unhinged. Congrats for driving him over the edge.
"Fuck you" is not all that labor intensive for most of us. And hey man, thanks for asking me that question.

View attachment 294324

Interesting...…

No, slaughtering others gives our lives meaning. We just need to dehumanize them first.

They did that all on their own.

Fuck em’; a double tap to the back of the head., and free the taxpayers of the burden of his existence.
Actually it costs more to put 'em down that to incarcerate for life, and they can be leased out to corporations for labor. But I don't think that will give anyone pause.
Nah... Bullets are cheap, and willing volunteers are plentiful. The red tape, and bureaucracy are where the expense lies. We can cut that out of the picture while we’re at it...

Same thing.
These killers think of little else beside killing. It's their entertainment.

Do you know anyone that kills for entertainment?

It will certainly deter the person being killed from ever committing another crime.

When I think of some bag of dirt like Charlie Manson who spent his last years in prison as a celebrity of sorts with all kinds of attention from other sick fucks I think the idea of life in prison as a sort of hellish existence has lost a lot of it's false appeal as something the anti death penalty people invented as so much of the left's well accepted facts are just plain b.s.
Charlie Manson had a number of women that wanted to marry him. They would send him letters and pictures. He entertained himself by imagining how he would dismember these love lorn girls
Your point? Misery loves company.

If I recall right, Casey Anthony got "marriage proposals" from some weirdo after she was acquitted of murdering her child.

Same thing.
These killers think of little else beside killing. It's their entertainment.

Do you know anyone that kills for entertainment?

America, and for resources and control of markets.

It will certainly deter the person being killed from ever committing another crime.

When I think of some bag of dirt like Charlie Manson who spent his last years in prison as a celebrity of sorts with all kinds of attention from other sick fucks I think the idea of life in prison as a sort of hellish existence has lost a lot of it's false appeal as something the anti death penalty people invented as so much of the left's well accepted facts are just plain b.s.
Charlie Manson had a number of women that wanted to marry him. They would send him letters and pictures. He entertained himself by imagining how he would dismember these love lorn girls
Your point? Misery loves company.

If I recall right, Casey Anthony got "marriage proposals" from some weirdo after she was acquitted of murdering her child.
See Don and Melanomia.

Nah... Bullets are cheap, and willing volunteers are plentiful. The red tape, and bureaucracy are where the expense lies. We can cut that out of the picture while we’re at it...
And yet all you're going to do is post.

It's the appeals that suck up the money. There is no need for the endless appeals.

It's the appeals that suck up the money. There is no need for the endless appeals.
There's really no need for justice any longer.

Only because the bureaucracy involved.
A reusable rope or a $1.50 AR round would cure that problem.

And yet all you're going to do is post.
Yeah... That pesky law, and order business...

I agree one and done. To be concluded within one year of conviction...

I have known a number of murderers including serial killers. The idea that keeping them alive so they can think about what they have done and be sorry is delusional nonsense. It is clearly projecting.

Killers in prison think about little else than those they have killed and those they want to kill. Thinking about their crimes is not precise. They savor the memories rerunning them like favorite movies. Each moment is recalled in startling clarity. Many times they masturbate hearing the screams in their imaginations.

These killers should get the death penalty as soon as possible. It isn't a matter of dehumanizing them. They were never human to begin with. They should be put down dispassionately with the same feeling one has in taking the trash to the dumpster.
I'm curious how you know that?

Forum List

Back