White supermacist gets life in prison for murdering family

Fuck em’; a double tap to the back of the head., and free the taxpayers of the burden of his existence.
Actually it costs more to put 'em down that to incarcerate for life, and they can be leased out to corporations for labor. But I don't think that will give anyone pause.
Nah... Bullets are cheap, and willing volunteers are plentiful. The red tape, and bureaucracy are where the expense lies. We can cut that out of the picture while we’re at it...
And yet all you're going to do is post.
Yeah... That pesky law, and order business...

You arguing killing on a chat board is not law and order hon.

Disposing of this sick trash is justice. Keeping them alive is the miscarriage of justice.

I have known a number of murderers including serial killers. The idea that keeping them alive so they can think about what they have done and be sorry is delusional nonsense. It is clearly projecting.

Killers in prison think about little else than those they have killed and those they want to kill. Thinking about their crimes is not precise. They savor the memories rerunning them like favorite movies. Each moment is recalled in startling clarity. Many times they masturbate hearing the screams in their imaginations.

These killers should get the death penalty as soon as possible. It isn't a matter of dehumanizing them. They were never human to begin with. They should be put down dispassionately with the same feeling one has in taking the trash to the dumpster.
I'm curious how you know that?

Sounds like the company she keeps.

"I have known a number of murderers including serial killers."

Daniel Lewis Lee will be the first federal prisoner executed in 17 years. Relatives of his victims are pleading for his life

This fellow and his companions allegedly tortured and murdered a family, including an 8 year old girl. Strangely, the victims' family members don't want the death penalty. Supposedly they're "white supremacists" or Neo-Nazi gang members.

I'd argue that the fellow is an obvious psychopath and deserves the death penalty, however his family apparently sees it differently - I'm not sure what their logic is, but they apparently think the death penalty will allow him to get off "too quick", and it would be better for him to spend life behind bars thinking about what he did. What are the thoughts on this?

I don't support the death penalty.

When I was young and inexperienced with life I supported it. As I got older and wiser I realized what a horrible thing it is.

Let him spend the rest of his life with billy bubba teaching him every night just what torture is.

Year after year after miserable year.

I have known a number of murderers including serial killers. The idea that keeping them alive so they can think about what they have done and be sorry is delusional nonsense. It is clearly projecting.

Killers in prison think about little else than those they have killed and those they want to kill. Thinking about their crimes is not precise. They savor the memories rerunning them like favorite movies. Each moment is recalled in startling clarity. Many times they masturbate hearing the screams in their imaginations.

These killers should get the death penalty as soon as possible. It isn't a matter of dehumanizing them. They were never human to begin with. They should be put down dispassionately with the same feeling one has in taking the trash to the dumpster.

Sounds like the company she keeps.

"I have known a number of murderers including serial killers."
I doubt that, I was just curious.

Daniel Lewis Lee will be the first federal prisoner executed in 17 years. Relatives of his victims are pleading for his life

This fellow and his companions allegedly tortured and murdered a family, including an 8 year old girl. Strangely, the victims' family members don't want the death penalty. Supposedly they're "white supremacists" or Neo-Nazi gang members.

I'd argue that the fellow is an obvious psychopath and deserves the death penalty, however his family apparently sees it differently - I'm not sure what their logic is, but they apparently think the death penalty will allow him to get off "too quick", and it would be better for him to spend life behind bars thinking about what he did. What are the thoughts on this?

When I was young and inexperienced with life I supported it. As I got older and wiser I realized what a horrible thing it is.

Let him spend the rest of his life with billy bubba teaching him every night just what torture is.

Theres no guarantee that any given convict wont himself become that ubiquitous "Bubba". Not to mention, lifers, and murderers also interact with those convicted of lesser sentences. No sense in exposing one-day-to-be-free men to being murdered. They weren't sentenced to death. Or sentenced to be sodomized. And while in custody, they are wards of the state and due all the same protections as any other citizen. Our prisons arent supposed to be Gulags...

I was a criminal defense attorney who represented some of these dirt bags. Vonda Pelto was the state psychologist counseling death row inmates. She is a friend of mine. I was a consultant on her book about William Bonin, the Freeway Killer. Mary Neiswender was a writer and a friend of Charlie Manson. I became acquainted with him when I went with her to visit.

We do not use the death penalty enough. Larry Bittaker was adjudged a mentally disordered sex offender. He should have gotten the death penalty. He got four years. He met Roy Norris in prison and began fantasizing about killing girls. When the friends were released they began kidnapping young girls at the beach. They were called the Tool Box killers. They killed with coat hangars and pliers or an ice pick in the ear. One victim was 13. First they twisted off the girls' nipples then strangled them with a coat hanger twisting it with a pliers bit by bit.

They did not get the death penalty. Larry Bittaker got married in prison. No there are no conjugal visits. They say when he's upset he barks like a dog. Roy Norris gets so sexually excited talking about killing he had to apologize for the erection he got recounting shoving an ice pick in a 13 year old girl's ear.

There is honestly nothing that anyone could say about justice or human sacrifice that would change my mind. Any killer that kills for entertainment should be killed immediately. No appeal is necessary. Take them out to the alley. Put a bullet in their heads and dump the body in the dumpster.

That's not what happens. Human beings are the most adaptable animal there is. Richard Speck killed 7 nurses. He got life in prison. He came to enjoy prison life. He fought for and got hormone injections to increase the size of his breasts so billy bubba would find him MORE attractive. In interviews Speck said he was happy and had everything he wanted including a generous supply of sex partners.

He should have gotten the death penalty. Instead we gave him a pretty good life.

Some of these maniacs are probably laughing all the way to the gallows for being used as political pawns by the crazy leftie fringe. How in the world can Lee be viewed as a "white supermacist" when he is obviously a garden variety North West liberal thug? He might even have been associated with the emerging left wing OWS that was active in the area.

Thanks for the snowflaky diagnosis hon.

image.jpg
Memes, for when you're utterly spent.

Random “Fuck off” posts, for when you’re utterly unhinged.

You must of really gotten to him at one time. You made a two word post and he became unhinged. Congrats for driving him over the edge.
"Fuck you" is not all that labor intensive for most of us. And hey man, thanks for asking me that question.

I didn’t ask a question.

See Don and Melanomia.
The point is for some notorious criminals life in prison is not the hell it's made out to be.
Even for lifers with gym, library, television privileges, etc. prison is not a country club but it's not
a place you suffer in every single day either.
It must nice to be around all your friends all the time.

Do you not understand? Or is it useful to pretend you don't?

I was a criminal defense attorney who represented some of these dirt bags. Vonda Pelto was the state psychologist counseling death row inmates. She is a friend of mine. I was a consultant on her book about William Bonin, the Freeway Killer. Mary Neiswender was a writer and a friend of Charlie Manson. I became acquainted with him when I went with her to visit.

We do not use the death penalty enough. Larry Bittaker was adjudged a mentally disordered sex offender. He should have gotten the death penalty. He got four years. He met Roy Norris in prison and began fantasizing about killing girls. When the friends were released they began kidnapping young girls at the beach. They were called the Tool Box killers. They killed with coat hangars and pliers or an ice pick in the ear. One victim was 13. First they twisted off the girls' nipples then strangled them with a coat hanger twisting it with a pliers bit by bit.

They did not get the death penalty. Larry Bittaker got married in prison. No there are no conjugal visits. They say when he's upset he barks like a dog. Roy Norris gets so sexually excited talking about killing he had to apologize for the erection he got recounting shoving an ice pick in a 13 year old girl's ear.

There is honestly nothing that anyone could say about justice or human sacrifice that would change my mind. Any killer that kills for entertainment should be killed immediately. No appeal is necessary. Take them out to the alley. Put a bullet in their heads and dump the body in the dumpster.
I agree, I think that some of them are just pure evil and beyond a decent person's comprehension.

In the case of some who raped or molested children, I don't think that an inability to get a relationship was the problem, and that they were just twisted individuals who would rather abuse children than make love to a woman. Nor do I buy into "determinist" arguments which reduce it to something "genetic" or something which "happened" to them as a child, and absolve them of personal responsibility.

It's pretty obvious that "rich" sex offenders like Epstein could buy all of the prostitutes they wanted if they just "wanted sex", but go out of their way to abuse children, so I have no sympathy for them at all.

I agree, I think that some of them are just pure evil and beyond a decent person's comprehension.

In the case of some who raped or molested children, I don't think that an inability to get a relationship was the problem, and that they were just twisted individuals who would rather abuse children than make love to a woman. Nor do I buy into "determinist" arguments which reduce it to something "genetic" or something which "happened" to them as a child, and absolve them of personal responsibility.

It's pretty obvious that "rich" sex offenders like Epstein could buy all of the prostitutes they wanted if they just "wanted sex", but go out of their way to abuse children, so I have no sympathy for them at all.

After WAY more than 35 years in dealing with the worst of the worst of the worst, I can say with a degree of certainty that anyone who kills, torments, tortures for entertainment and pleasure should be put to death immediately. They cannot be rehabilitated. They cannot be cured or even treated. They will imagine pleasureable fantasies where they kill the doctor or counselor. A child predator likewise cannot be treated, changed, or rehabilitated. This is where they get their pleasure. It's what makes them happen. More than half will say they have a RIGHT to kill if that's what makes them happy. It says so in the Constitution, Pursuit of Happiness. Didn't you read it?

Even putting them in prison only feeds their imagination. They have time to close their eyes and resurrect their worst crimes. Sometimes they imagine a new victim. A prison guard, a movie star, the family member of a fellow prisoner on visiting day, their attorney. Keeping them alive serves no purpose whatsoever. They don't have whatever it is that makes them human beings. For want of a better word, they are demons. I could tell you things that would give you nightmares. One guy was lovingly describing his crimes in such brilliant detail, his cellmate vomited until his false teeth fell out. Just kill them.. It doesn't have to be fancy. Just get it done.

Forum List

Back