Zone1 White racism is to blame for woke DAs

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best definition of woke is "buying in to the SJW groupthink"
You realize I was a full on Conservative, RNC shill, white male platitude espousing man in my early twenties right? Only through empiricism, looking at the science, and jumping out of the white conservative american marxist brainwashing did I become a Woke Conservative. It is you who are stuck in ingroup groupthink. "Conservative" literally means to keep things the same. To preserve the status quo. That truly takes zero critical thinking, and group think engagement. "well, muh papa and maw maw told me that dey iz ain't humans, so, I guess it's true. Ye sur ree, yeeeehaw". As a christian, you read a fuckin' book and are convinced it must be true, cuz it said so. loool. You are the very definition of a nonthinker.

Yet you can somehow tell me what it is, and woke conservative-marxist in media can use the term, and absolutely no one has a problem knowing what it means. But I already explained to you what I mean by the term, and that is that I know the importance of race and the reality of racism. Now tell me how that belief is incompatible with being fiscally conservative, anti abortion, and for the family unit.
Zzz. See post 21. And then, stop trying to hide behind labels.

Speak a little truth, for once.

Let’s start with this: as clearly and concisely as you can, provide the Board with YOUR understanding of what a “conservative” is.

Then, tell us how you claim that any of your political ideology conforms to the definition of “conservative.”

As an alleged conservative, tell us what you maintain our government can do and ought to try to do to combat racism (and other societal inequities) within the framework of the meaning of conservatism.

You realize I was a full on Conservative, RNC shill, white male platitude espousing man in my early twenties right? Only through empiricism, looking at the science, and jumping out of the white conservative american marxist brainwashing did I become a Woke Conservative. It is you who are stuck in ingroup groupthink. "Conservative" literally means to keep things the same. To preserve the status quo. That truly takes zero critical thinking, and group think engagement. "well, muh papa and maw maw told me that dey iz ain't humans, so, I guess it's true. Ye sur ree, yeeeehaw". As a christian, you read a fuckin' book and are convinced it must be true, cuz it said so. loool. You are the very definition of a nonthinker.

I don't believe a single word you typed.

Following up on the fake terminology offshoot of this discussion:

To the extent that advocates of the word “woke” mean it to describe being “alert to social injustices in society, especially racism,” (see, What is “Woke”? - ), it follows that either all conservatives are “Woke” OR that liberal Woke-steps don’t agree with the above definition.

Here’s why. As a conservative, I am aware of societal injustices including racism. That does not mean that all societal injustices are derived from racism or the like. The self-described “Woke conservative,” who misappropriates the good name of an actual conservative, isn’t Woke just because he perceives some societal injustices. And he isn’t a conservative at all.
Nowhere in that definition does it say that being woke means you believe ALL societal injustices are due to racism. Moreover, conservatives are very much at odds with the definition you just gave me. They deny the existence of racism period. Granted, we all know they know that they are racists, it's just a power play. I digress.

Nowhere in that definition does it say that being woke means you believe ALL societal injustices are due to racism.

Nor did I. But nice strawman argument effort. 👍
Moreover, conservatives are very much at odds with the definition you just gave me.
No. They’re not.
They deny the existence of racism period.

No. We don’t.
Granted, we all know they know that they are racists,

Lie.
it's just a power play. I digress.
No. You just lie.

Summary: as expected, you could not rise to the occasion to be honest and objective, much less actually responsive.

Nor did I. But nice strawman argument effort. 👍

No. They’re not.

No. We don’t.

Lie.

No. You just lie.

Summary: as expected, you could not rise to the occasion to be honest and objective, much less actually responsive.
Just submit dude, you don't have the intellectual capabilities and offer zero to the conversation. Accept that I am a strong Woke Black Conservative, and it makes you sad that we cannot be controlled like the other toms on your Conservative-Marxist plantation. Also, I recall you saying that you weren't even a conservative when I first joined this site, so you're a pathological liar, not worth debating. Have a good one.

Just submit dude, you don't have the intellectual capabilities and offer zero to the conversation.
In other words, you can’t refute me or answer any of the questions. Check.
Accept that I am a strong Woke Black Conservative,
I guess I believe that you are black. You’re obviously not a conservative. And if your pathetic little trite term “Woke” means that you are aware of societal injustice, then — so what? It is obviously a meaningless word in that case.
and it makes you sad that we cannot be controlled like the other toms on your Conservative-Marxist plantation.

I’ve never tried to control you or anyone else for that matter. Your paranoia is amusing. And your use of mixed political terminology is a pattern with you. Meaningless combinations of unrelated terms. That’s your forte!
Also, I recall you saying that you weren't even a conservative when I first joined this site,

Liar.
so you're a pathological liar, not worth debating. Have a good one.
You just lied to accuse me of being a liar. Damn, kid, you aren’t exactly a persuasive little twit. Twit? Yeah. Persuasive? Not even a little.

You and all the others who keep saying that have yet to put a rational argument as to why you can't be both woke(in terms of race) but not also conservative.
Yes I did, you apparently didn't read it. I'll try again. The foundation of Conservatism is based in the responsibility and strength of the individual and limitation of Government Power. The foundation of "Wokeism" is based on the victimhood and weakness of certain minority groups and the expansion of Government Power to enforce the Woke Agenda. It is the polar opposite of Conservatism. Saying I am a "Woke Conservative" is like saying "I am a tall short guy".

Tomas, you are blaming white racism for why the pendulum is swinging to the further end of stupidity, am I correct?

If so then no because we as society can not swing wildly and expect good results.

Has Racism cause a good amount of the nonsense we see today?

Yes, but do not blame Whites for your lack of intelligence to vote someone with better way to attack the inequality of life…

I see people whining about Kim Foxx here in Chicago all the time. I hate criminals and wouldnt hesitate to mag dump someone trying to harm me or my family, and get deep REM sleep that same night, but we as Woke Conservatives look at nothing but the facts.

Fact is, minorities are only voting for people like Kim because of decades of Racism coming from the police, DAs, and white society in general. It's almost like you can get back at the white man for all the racism, by letting our worse have free reign in the white neighborhoods. I'd be lying if I said I didn't share that sentiment. I mean, you didn't hear these same white liberals whinng about crime, until it started affecting their neighborhoods. And why do we have neighborhoods based on race, anyways? It's as if the woke are right after all.

Too bad for you, virtually all of them kill mostly other black people. But that's what you keep voting for, so you must like it.

Yes I did, you apparently didn't read it. I'll try again. The foundation of Conservatism is based in the responsibility and strength of the individual and limitation of Government Power. The foundation of "Wokeism" is based on the victimhood and weakness of certain minority groups and the expansion of Government Power to enforce the Woke Agenda. It is the polar opposite of Conservatism. Saying I am a "Woke Conservative" is like saying "I am a tall short guy".
Kinda like how Desantis(Conservative) is banning CRT because it ostensibly attacks white people, and using big governement to do it no less. I guess he isn't a conservative. I guess he is weak. Your argument holds zero weight.

Tomas, you are blaming white racism for why the pendulum is swinging to the further end of stupidity, am I correct?

If so then no because we as society can not swing wildly and expect good results.

Has Racism cause a good amount of the nonsense we see today?

Yes, but do not blame Whites for your lack of intelligence to vote someone with better way to attack the inequality of life…
For every action there is a reaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back