White Racism did Not End When Slavery ended

Blacks have done what you say. If what you say was the answer, Black Wall Street would still be standing. You have nothing to tell me that I don't already know. Learn that it is now time for whites to listen.

So you had one setback 100 years ago, that makes giving up okay.

Wow.

I think whites were perfectly willing to listen, but we got tired of listening to the whining.

Everybody has a sad story somewhere in his or her life. Most of us don't whine about it all the time.

Wow, I'm kind of sorry now I got a history degree at a university when I could have listened to a barely literate YouTube Poster!
Refute the content instead of making veiled comments about a Black man. You people can’t resist beating up on Blacks just when they don’t align with your Plantation.

We are looking to the government that made rules to ensure equal protection to all. Blacks have the solutions, we don't have the money. And since our money and labor had made white life comfortable, it's now to for reciprocation.
You didn’t do squat

Who is talking about giving up Joe? And its been more than one setback. The only people whining are whites. Because you can't face the truth.

Refute the content instead of making veiled comments about a Black man. You people can’t resist beating up on Blacks just when they don’t align with your Plantation.
What plantation? You right wingers need to quit using that term.

What plantation? You right wingers need to quit using that term.
Bullshit. You people (people that align with Democrats) beat the crap out of any Black American that does not think like you or share your same views. Do you support all Blacks or or only Blacks that agree with you? All views matter.

You people need to stop feeling so entitled to make such a request. Man up.

Lol! Whites like you are the poster child for entitlement. There is no plantaton.

Bullshit. You people (people that align with Democrats) beat the crap out of any Black American that does not think like you or share your same views. Do you support all Blacks or or only Blacks that agree with you? All views matter.
Wrong. All views don't matter to you. You only support blacks who repeat your racism. We do not have to support such people.

Lol! Whites like you are the poster child for entitlement. There is no plantaton.
Reality disagrees with you. Further, the man you supported didn’t want his kids going to school with you - said it would be a jungle. and, he shit himself over the notion of a “clean and articulate” Black man running for President.

Plantation.

Reality disagrees with you. Further, the man you supported didn’t want his kids going to school with you - said it would be a jungle. and, he shit himself over the notion of a “clean and articulate” Black man running for President.

Plantation.
Reality does agree with me and I did not vote for Biden in 1972. Voting for the modern racist trump, was not an option. There is no plantation white boy.

Wrong. All views don't matter to you. You only support blacks who repeat your racism. We do not have to support such people.
You people only support Blacks who vote like you. As I said before, you stood by and let Biden make a fool out of you knowing he called the notion of his kids going to school with you or your kids as “a racial jungle” AND told ALL Blacks they were not Blacks should they vote for Trump.

As for me being racist, my Mexican, Black, Jewish, and Mediterranean relatives disagree with you. Put your racist card down and think.

Reality does agree with me and I did not vote for Biden in 1972. Voting for the modern racist trump, was not an option. There is no plantation white boy.
Clearly, you sold out in ‘20 and you didn’t lose your shit over “racist Trump” all dem years when he was scribing checks to Democrats and bashing Bush and Cheney. Meanwhile, the man the DNC told Blacks to vote for was shocked to find a Black man “clean and articulate” is now the President you voted for. Don’t forget Democrat colleague gushing over a candidate with “no Negro dialect”.

You call me “racist” and I expose the people you defend for saying some nasty things about Blacks.

Clearly, you sold out in ‘20 and you didn’t lose your shit over “racist Trump” all dem years when he was scribing checks to Democrats and bashing Bush and Cheney. Meanwhile, the man the DNC told Blacks to vote for was shocked to find a Black man “clean and articulate” is now the President you voted for. Don’t forget Democrat colleague gushing over a candidate with “no Negro dialect”.

You call me “racist” and I expose the people you defend for saying some nasty things about Blacks.
I have never liked trump. Trump was a democrat when he called for the execution of innocent kids. So don't tell me what I didn't do. As for Biden, that clean and articulate man picked him for VP and he worked with that clean and articulate black man with no drama for 8 years. Then he picks a black female as his VP. So all this jibberish you're talking is nonsense. I call you a racist for what YOU have said. And you conveniently ignore the crap republicans have said then run your mouth about a plantation.

I have never liked trump. Trump was a democrat when he called for the execution of innocent kids. So don't tell me what I didn't do. As for Biden, that clean and articulate man picked him for VP and he worked with that clean and articulate black man with no drama for 8 years. Then he picks a black female as his VP. So all this jibberish you're talking is nonsense. I call you a racist for what YOU have said. And you conveniently ignore the crap republicans have said then run your mouth about a plantation.
You appreciate Whites being fascinated that any Black could be clean and articulate? As for the man Biden worked for and the woman he picked as VP, both of them are descendants of Plantation OWNERS.

Forum List

Back