White Racism did Not End When Slavery ended

What policies made by whites in the last 20 years are made to exclude Blacks?
Voter suppression to name one. Now look, stop asking dumb ass questions. You know what has happened and the signature on a piece of paper didn't make anything magically disappear or erase the damge and created equality for everyone.

Voter suppression to name one. Now look, stop asking dumb ass questions. You know what has happened and the signature on a piece of paper didn't make anything magically disappear or erase the damge and created equality for everyone.
Nobody is kept from voting

IM2 have you ever noticed how the more accurate, and on point your posts are, the more it seems to aggravate the most racist members of the board?

Like a moth to a flame yet somehow they keep managing to go up in flames ;-)

The story of race in America, is not simple. The modern, "racist," is not simply motivated by hate and fear, while the modern ally, is not simply motivated by virtue either. Both, have virtue and vice, while the same is true with minorities as well.

America is so complex, and our lives are so intermingled. We depend, so much on each other, while we also blame and fear each other as well.

iu

Los Angeles citizens with vastly separate lives collide in interweaving stories of race, loss and redemption.

Crash
won the Best Picture Oscar at the 78th Academy Awards,

Crash (Full Movie) 2005​

Voter suppression is in your mind. Get up and fucking vote! Next.

Keep the conspiracy alive! If voting was more important than victimhood, there would be an ongoing movement. Not just Election years predictable and played.

Keep the conspiracy alive! If voting was more important than victimhood, there would be an ongoing movement. Not just Election years predictable and played.
None of this is conspiracy and you know it. There is an ongoing movement.

Why do you bigots try gaslighting people?
Have you ever been personally impacted by voter oppression aimed at yourself or spoken to someone Black that had been oppressed as a result of a policy? My wife and myself are a current generation of “wetbacks” and had encounter with true KKK bigots so thanks for the laugh of calling me a bigot. Also, voter fraud and voter intimidation are forms of voter oppression.

C0821041-5CA2-4203-BFCD-8B431923A0E2.jpeg

A few responses:

• "Voter suppression" is nonsense. The law that caused the MLB All-Star game to be moved to Denver resulted in MORE BLACKS VOTING IN PRIMARIES THAN EVER BEFORE. It is bullshit. Produce one Black citizen who is denied the right to vote by an ID law. You can't.
  • Comparing the incomes of "white" college grads (or higher) with Blacks with the same LEVEL of education is, as I said, bullshit. Blacks usually get bullshit degrees that are not comparable. And even when you start talking "STEM" degrees, most colleges have created bullshit STEM programs (with Blacks in mind) where there is no math or quantitative material. You cannot compare a degree in Electrical Engineering with a degree in "Human Resource Engineering."
  • Comparing actual "wealth" between the races is a shaky proposition. There are a lot more upper-middle class whites than Blacks - of course - and they skew the numbers. The working class "whites" that I know, most of them college grads, had a "net worth" near zero at age 30. They had finished paying off college loans, and were heavily in debt for house, car, appliances, and so forth. Few people start accumulating any wealth until early middle-age.
  • Comparing "household" wealth is a non-starter. When more than half of the Black households are single-parent, that is a SELF-IMPOSED handicap, not attributable to racism of any sort, and it skews the numbers dramatically.

You ain't a victim of slavery if your thread was closed. Your thread was nothing more than race baited crap.

Was what I said true or untrue. Next, how am I supposed to say things along those lines without it "baiting" some "race." It's funny how you blacks can basically tape over a White persons mouth with duck tape and claim to be mistreated.

Was what I said true or untrue. Next, how am I supposed to say things along those lines without it "baiting" some "race." It's funny how you blacks can basically tape over a White persons mouth with duck tape and claim to be mistreated.
What you said was untrue. The claim that slavery was good is most certainly a lie. You were closed by whites.

A few responses:

• "Voter suppression" is nonsense. The law that caused the MLB All-Star game to be moved to Denver resulted in MORE BLACKS VOTING IN PRIMARIES THAN EVER BEFORE. It is bullshit. Produce one Black citizen who is denied the right to vote by an ID law. You can't.
  • Comparing the incomes of "white" college grads (or higher) with Blacks with the same LEVEL of education is, as I said, bullshit. Blacks usually get bullshit degrees that are not comparable. And even when you start talking "STEM" degrees, most colleges have created bullshit STEM programs (with Blacks in mind) where there is no math or quantitative material. You cannot compare a degree in Electrical Engineering with a degree in "Human Resource Engineering."
  • Comparing actual "wealth" between the races is a shaky proposition. There are a lot more upper-middle class whites than Blacks - of course - and they skew the numbers. The working class "whites" that I know, most of them college grads, had a "net worth" near zero at age 30. They had finished paying off college loans, and were heavily in debt for house, car, appliances, and so forth. Few people start accumulating any wealth until early middle-age.
  • Comparing "household" wealth is a non-starter. When more than half of the Black households are single-parent, that is a SELF-IMPOSED handicap, not attributable to racism of any sort, and it skews the numbers dramatically.
Voter suppression is real, and everything else you pose are bs excuses. You were shown this:

"The median white single parent has 2.2 times more wealth than the median black two-parent household and 1.9 times more wealth than the median Latino two-parent household."

There are no specially made STEM programs for blacks. All you offer are excuses. And your opinion is the epitome of modern racism.

Have you ever been personally impacted by voter oppression aimed at yourself or spoken to someone Black that had been oppressed as a result of a policy? My wife and myself are a current generation of “wetbacks” and had encounter with true KKK bigots so thanks for the laugh of calling me a bigot. Also, voter fraud and voter intimidation are forms of voter oppression.

View attachment 654882

These two jackasses were run off by the police after about five minutes. Yet you guys went on about it for years, with Fox News getting you to wet yourselves.

These two jackasses were run off by the police after about five minutes. Yet you guys went on about it for years, with Fox News getting you to wet yourselves.
5 minutes? Where did you get that, Snopes? FactCheck?

5 minutes? Where did you get that, Snopes? FactCheck?

The incident drew the attention of police, who around 10:00 am, sent King Samir away in part because of his billy club. Jackson was allowed to stay, in part because he was a certified poll watcher.[9] Stephen Robert Morse, a journalist and filmmaker, upon arriving at the scene, pulled out a Flip video camera and focused on Samir Shabazz.[10] The incident gained national attention after being uploaded to YouTube and quickly going viral. No complaints were filed by voters about the incident, although poll watchers witnessed some voters approach the polls and then turn away, apparently in response to the New Black Panther Party members

The incident drew the attention of police, who around 10:00 am, sent King Samir away in part because of his billy club. Jackson was allowed to stay, in part because he was a certified poll watcher.[9] Stephen Robert Morse, a journalist and filmmaker, upon arriving at the scene, pulled out a Flip video camera and focused on Samir Shabazz.[10] The incident gained national attention after being uploaded to YouTube and quickly going viral. No complaints were filed by voters about the incident, although poll watchers witnessed some voters approach the polls and then turn away, apparently in response to the New Black Panther Party members
5 minutes? Where is the part where official poll watchers or election officials called the police?

Forum List

Back