White Privilege in American Society

That is some EXCELLENT race baiting.

YOu just validated any minorities feelings of victimhood and entitlement,

while dismissing all the trials and hard work of any and all whites, and insulting then to boot!
Live it

Which part?

The trials and hard work you dismissed? I been living that all my life.

Really?
Explain

What part of trials and hard work don't you understand?

Details won't change the fact that you don't care because my skin in white.

Just what I expected

You were bluffing

NOpe. My point stands.

YOu don't care about the details, because you are actively hostile to my interests.

You only asked for details so you could dismiss or minimize them.

You want to make your white guilt the basis of policy that will fuck me and mine.

What is white religion?

...What is the religious faith that America was founded upon?[/QUOTE]
Judea/Christianity principles, Jews were not White people, but remember the 1st amendment was to prevent the government from being like England where the Catholic King ruled over the US, which most were protestants who left England for religious freedoms... Jews were not White people. Please read the book, understand what was going on back in the formation of the US, and why after 1911, the blacks were once again, subjugated by the Southern White Democrats...Also a good movie about what the liberals did to the US, and why they did it. It is all about liberals trying to keep you from knowing the Truth.. These suggestions are my attempt to get you to start using critical thinking, which isn't in demand in the public education system anymore.

https://www.amazon.com/America-Imagine-World-without-Her/dp/162157203X&tag=ff0d01-20
Is America a source of pride, as Americans have long held, or shame, as Progressives allege? Beneath an innocent exterior, are our lives complicit in a national project of theft, expropriation, oppression, and murder, or is America still the hope of the world?

View attachment 119017[/QUOTE]
Was the king of England at the time of colonization/ revolution of the US catholic, or anglican?

wp.jpg
Notice how this liberal, who lies about him being a rightwinger, is trying to give you misinformation, because he being a liberal is the true racist. We legal US citizens don't mind who comes to the US, we just want to have them come legally, while those liberals, want them to come illegally because since they(liberals) execute their born and unborn babies, their(liberal) population is declining so they must get new voters illegally. This is the TRUE RACISM, because without the vote, just like with blacks, Democrats don't give a shit about them. Then the liberals lie, by calling US the racists, just because we want LAWS to be followed. Thank you Rightwinger for making my point by using your MEME.

What in that cartoon is inaccurate?
Instead of using liberals means for communication, like I said before, use the book and video presented for information. When you understand how liberals use propaganda, then all their bullshit comes clear...
It was Southern White Democrats that hated Blacks and hung them along with White Republicans. Articles: The Secret Racist History of the Democratic Party
It was Southern White Democrats that made it hard for blacks to succeed in the US segregating blacks. LIES AND RACISM OF WOODROW WILSON
It was Southern White Democrats that made it hard for blacks to buy a house, so provided PROJECTS to put blacks in. The top five most racist presidents in American history - The American Mirror
It was Bill Clinton who called Blacks, super predators and had profiling enacted against blacks. SUPERPREDATOR – Bill Clinton's Use and Abuse of Black America
As a white man I have had to deal with affirmative action(Liberal policy), where I could of been more qualified than a black, but overlooked because of quota's. If a black man was selected by quota's was it his accomplishments or just his color of his skin that got him there.
The problem with your sorry ass liberal cartoons, is it is misinformation by leaving out , the REAL cause of subjugation of blacks.
Ignoring, or re-writing history is a liberal specialty. Otherwise, they'd be hoist on their own petard.

Why do you keep on trying to change this from white privilege to black privilege if that's what I wanted to discuss that's what the title would be.. Distracting yourself by changing the subject won't change the fact that it exists..you are unable to see this because you refuse to consider any other views than your own. Nobody has said it's one sided..nobody has said that, so why are you being so defensive
Because "white privilege" is a social construct intended to compel some portion of the populace into compliance with a socially driven agenda. "Black privilege", and to some extent "colored privilege" exist as legal reality. It's been called affirmative action in the past.

Stop trying to justify everything neither is right black oppression and white oppression exists but it is not in any the topic. White privilege exists...the black privilege you refer to is just the guilty white man trying to atone...dosent mean white privilege is non- existent

White privilege is not necessarily committing a crime but more along the lines of how you are treated on a daily basis compared to that of the rest of the racial community. Such as not getting stopped by the police because they have now noticed a "suspicious" black man. Perfectly obeying the law but unlawfully detaining him and searching him anyway. (The officer facing 0 repercussions) You don't know this happened yet you was saved from your seatbelt ticket.. Can you honestly sit there and deny that the black community is not targeted by everyone and looked down upon even the slightest little bit whether you are committing something as heinous as a hate crime to simply avoiding the black guy who was walking down the same road as you...
Oh, you mean profiling. There are often very real reasons why such anecdotal justifications exist.
For example: there is most definitely a trade deficit between the US and China. How do I know this? I process cargo aircraft transiting both directions, East and West. I will confirm that most aircraft inbound (from China to US) are loaded to the gunwales with cargo. Aircraft from the US to China, always much less cargo, and sometimes they are only carrying dunnage.
When you do a job and see certain things day-in, day-out, you don't need statistics to tell you the truth of the situation. I'm sure many policemen/women would be able to express similar anecdotal information black vs. white.

Stop trying to justify everything neither is right black oppression and white oppression exists but it is not in any the topic. White privilege exists...the black privilege you refer to is just the guilty white man trying to atone...dosent mean white privilege is non- existent

If blacks get a 200 point bonus in Ivy League College admissions, they have "privilege" and whites are oppressed.

Which part?

Really?
Explain

Just what I expected

You were bluffing

NOpe. My point stands.

YOu don't care about the details, because you are actively hostile to my interests.

You want to make your white guilt the basis of policy that will fuck me and mine.

You act just like Trump when you are called on your lies

You have learned from the master

If blacks get a 200 point bonus in Ivy League College admissions, they have "privilege" and whites are oppressed.

How many bonus points do children of alumni get?

I would suggest that both racial and gender identifying characteristics be left off of any university/college application forms. Just name and address...and maybe not even an address. Perhaps the individual's name and a request for their high school or college transcripts?

Fuck statistics and fuck what you think you know. That's why we can't move past this..dont you want America to truly thrive as a country ? Why wouldn't you? If we have been divided for a long time and of course there is hostility towards whites by blacks and black by whites the only way to solve this is to move past it. How? How do we do this? Do you have any ideas so far no one has posed a solution to anything..everyone just wants to defend themselves claim there isn't an issue and move on..at this rate my kids and there kids will be in a civil war amongst the races.. do you have kids? Do you want your kids fighting a war amongst their own people? What would that solve? If everyone truly believed it didn't exists then they would have no reason to defend themselves

Yea that would be true but like I said stop trying to defend something that is not valid towards the topic.. start your own thread on how whites are oppressed because of black privilege and gtfo my shit

Which part?

Really?
Explain

Just what I expected

You were bluffing

NOpe. My point stands.

You act just like Trump when you are called on your lies

You have learned from the master

I've had trials and I have worked hard.

What more do you need to know? All you are going to do is dismiss anything I say, so make your "point" and we will continue the discussion.

I would suggest that both racial and gender identifying characteristics be left off of any university/college application forms. Just name and address...and maybe not even an address. Perhaps the individual's name and a request for their high school or college transcripts?
Yes now that seems like a legitimate proposal.. eliminate the need for any racial or gender bias on any form of application. A society based off merit and scholar

How many bonus points do children of alumni get?

Less than that, why do you ask?

Ok so i have a question what is your view exactly on white privilege and whit privilege alone

Yea that would be true but like I said stop trying to defend something that is not valid towards the topic.. start your own thread on how whites are oppressed because of black privilege and gtfo my shit

There is no white privilege. Blacks are discriminated in FAVOR of, by force of Law and by massive social taboo.

Notice how this liberal, who lies about him being a rightwinger, is trying to give you misinformation, because he being a liberal is the true racist. We legal US citizens don't mind who comes to the US, we just want to have them come legally, while those liberals, want them to come illegally because since they(liberals) execute their born and unborn babies, their(liberal) population is declining so they must get new voters illegally. This is the TRUE RACISM, because without the vote, just like with blacks, Democrats don't give a shit about them. Then the liberals lie, by calling US the racists, just because we want LAWS to be followed. Thank you Rightwinger for making my point by using your MEME.

It's fiction, jackass.

Forum List

Back