'White Priviledge'

Here Kimmel shared a nice perspective on WP. Skip to 7:20 in the video

July 2016 – A Nod To The Gods

:p
Are you trying to show how out of touch you are?

Everyone saw how you were unable to refute the op's point.

EVERYONE.
Of course they did. I didn’t try and refute his point. Duh

Because anyone that would try to defend modern SJWs, in a comparison with the Americans who fought WWII, would have to do so with pretending to be too stupid to be clear, as their primary tactic.

EVERYONE.

Because anyone that would try to defend modern SJWs, in a comparison with the Americans who fought WWII, would have to do so with pretending to be too stupid to be clear, as their primary tactic.
The OP made the comparison, not me. A lame attempt to demean but what it really did was display how tone deaf he is.

EVERYONE.

The OP made the comparison, not me. A lame attempt to demean but what it really did was display how tone deaf he is.

Tone deaf my ass. SJWs deserve to be demeaned. THey are assholes.

EVERYONE.

Yeah, how dare people fight for social justice. Total dicks!

Lol! The fact you can start a thread that ignores the preferences whites have received since day one and people actually think it's a valid argument is evidence of white privilege.

Yeah right. So all the natives who burnt down all their food stores and neighborhoods how was that the white make fault? Why should we have to pay for all that? If what you say is true then push for black men and women to get off food stamps and get them working I stead of burning shit and crying about the man keeping them down. It's old.

Lol! The fact you can start a thread that ignores the preferences whites have received since day one and people actually think it's a valid argument is evidence of white privilege.
/----/ Appalachia folks waiting for their White Previledge to arrive.
1593815229072.png

These oppressed guys are being held back by White Previdlege. OH THE HUMANITY
1593815349645.png

EVERYONE.

/---- How do looting and rioting bring about social justice?

EVERYONE.

/---- How do looting and rioting bring about social justice?
I don’t know... how?

And more White (Male) Privilege

1297432788768_ORIGINAL.jpg

EVERYONE.

SJWs are not fighting for any "justice". They are fighting for discrimination and oppression and racism and hate.

That you have the power to brand as you see fit, is not fooling, well, anyone not stupid enough to be a liberal.

The SJW used? You want to defend him? THe rich entitled student who whines about being "oppressed" when his daddy is a multi-millionaire?

Funny about "black lives matter" egotistical self righteous narcissism. Its insulting, NOBODY else matters? I know, I know, its an empty slogan. For what? White people are all bad, or ALL cops are bad. Or both.

No mention of "black fragility" burning down stuff and that hostility? Let me see here, the black male hostility. Yeah, the toxic black male testosterone fest burning and lootings in Chicago two weeks ago and in St Luis or Seattle that murdered nameless black men. George Weezwax the III. We know that asshole. Funny the media isn't naming those unarmed black men murdered by other black men after that.

Forum List

Back