White Peacocks

I vaguely recall mention of white peacocks in one of the Harry Potter books. One of the bad guys was wealthy and had them on his estate. I thought it was made-up.

I've NEVER seen white peacocks before!!!!
Gorgeous!!!

Peacocks are really pretty anyway, but the white ones are AWESOME!!

I've never heard of them either,very cool looking!!!
They can be a royal pain in the ass though. They get really aggressive when egg laying time comes around and of course they shit everywhere and are loud as hell.
They roam around in the high scale club the Wife works for and they cross busy streets to roam around the high end housing in the surrounding area.

I have accepted my feathered overlords.

ImxQzKu.jpg

They're pretty quiet actually, unless one gets separated from the flock, then they locate each other by making noise.

Mah purty white girl is a hen. All the critters around freak out when the male flares.

You shoulda seen how big this coon's eyes got when that male flared; He didn't know what to do.

ooo a change in heart eh?
Yes.. They range pretty wide though, probably 1/2 a mile. Some days they're mine, and some days they're the neighbors, and some days they're the other neighbors. How ya gonna turn away teh purty birdies that come running up to ya when they see ya? I can't do it!

That pretty white girl is the hen leader. She usually comes first.

run up to you as you feed them? The Duke
The bastages got me buyin' bird food now; Yes.

Mine are mostly quiet, though. They don't call like somebody getting stabbed to death n shit.

I don't hit 'em with the 2-pump Crosman trying to run them off anymore. Dey too purty.

Somebody actually called the sheriff on me for that and said I was out there with a pump shotgun shooting peacocks.

Yeah, that's not what was going on. I wasn't out o break their skin and injure 'em.

Last edited:
I shot one. As a kid I was turkey hunting next to a place that fed these hellspawn. I'd never seen one. So I shot it. That's when my girlfriends father told me about "peacocks". When I saw the feather on its head... I knew no one would belive me. So I shot it. Then my girlfiends father had to tell his buddy I shot his peacock.
I hate those fucking things....
Worthless.

I shot one. As a kid I was turkey hunting next to a place that fed these hellspawn. I'd never seen one. So I shot it. That's when my girlfriends father told me about "peacocks". When I saw the feather on its head... I knew no one would belive me. So I shot it. Then my girlfiends father had to tell his buddy I shot his peacock.
I hate those fucking things....
Worthless.
Didja eat it?

Didja eat it?
No... But I did get embarrassed as shit. I'd never seen one before. I felt like I had taken down sasquatch. But no... It was my girlfriends, father's, friends, pet, peacock... What a clusterfuck....

No... But I did get embarrassed as shit. I'd never seen one before. I felt like I had taken down sasquatch. But no... It was my girlfriends, father's, friends, pet, peacock... What a clusterfuck....
Then how do ya know you hate it? :dunno:

They act a lot like chickens to me. That does sound like a bad time..oops!

Forum List

Back