White outrage over Smith slapping Rock is based in systemic racism

I'm pretty sure the whole thing was a choreographed political stunt.

"Hey! Shut up! Listen!"

You guys should all know the drill by now.

Why do you allow your focus to be steered around in circles to nowhere by Hollywood hipsters wielding carrots on sticks?

Cripes, every flavor of arbitrary vitim status card known is gonna get thrown up in the air to cash in on a stupid distraction like this.

They've got you playing their game.

Stop doing that....
I know, I know, the Oscars were basically on life support in terms of viewers before this and now Chris Rock is selling out his shows as tickets sky rocket.

Yep, we got played.

So sue me! :death:

You knew it was only a matter of time before the Left wing race police came calling. In an op-ed published by the Guardian on Tuesday, freelance culture writer Tayo Bero lashed out at Hollywood personalities and internet critics alike for what she viewed as an outsized, ultimately race-fueled condemnation of Smith.

"White outrage about Will Smith's slap is rooted in anti-Blackness," Bero wrote. "It's inequality in plain sight."

Now I know why there is no Democrat outrage over the black on black violence occurring in major cities all across the US with only calls to do away with the police to contain them. It's because to have such outrage, that would be racist.

I just want to thank Toro, I mean Tayo, for this enlightenment.

And since I have such outrage regarding the self imposed genocide of the black race in democrat run cities, I now understand that I'm a racist.

Who knew?
Tayo Bero is just another dumb left wing racist who is full of double standards.

Forum List

Back