White outrage over Smith slapping Rock is based in systemic racism

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

You knew it was only a matter of time before the Left wing race police came calling. In an op-ed published by the Guardian on Tuesday, freelance culture writer Tayo Bero lashed out at Hollywood personalities and internet critics alike for what she viewed as an outsized, ultimately race-fueled condemnation of Smith.

"White outrage about Will Smith's slap is rooted in anti-Blackness," Bero wrote. "It's inequality in plain sight."

Now I know why there is no Democrat outrage over the black on black violence occurring in major cities all across the US with only calls to do away with the police to contain them. It's because to have such outrage, that would be racist.

I just want to thank Toro, I mean Tayo, for this enlightenment.

And since I have such outrage regarding the self imposed genocide of the black race in democrat run cities, I now understand that I'm a racist.

Who knew?

Look at the bright side, the homies did not use a gun.

I know Smith probably wanted to.

It's just a cultural thingy.

Smith is made fun of for being a cuck and he overreacted because his wife cant take a joke.

Although it seems like a genuine moment, its real convenient for this to happen when ratings are tanking for that pageant.

Rock made a tame joke and Smith overreacted.

Its not that big of a deal.

It turns out that Smith slapping Rock was all Trump's fault

Soon after, anyone with a platform and an opinion (which is pretty much everyone these days) was offering up their ideas on what caused Smith's explosive meltdown, and many were quick to find a way to blame, you guessed it, former President Donald Trump.

During an episode of his SiriusXM radio show, Howard Stern said he'd cracked the code on Smith's bizarre behavior:

"Will Smith and Trump are the same guy," Sherlock Stern deduced.

Comedian Rosie O’Donnell also tweeted Monday about the “Trump years” when “we don’t hold anyone accountable.”

Is Rose a comedian?

I had no idea.

It turns out that Smith slapping Rock was all Trump's fault

Soon after, anyone with a platform and an opinion (which is pretty much everyone these days) was offering up their ideas on what caused Smith's explosive meltdown, and many were quick to find a way to blame, you guessed it, former President Donald Trump.

During an episode of his SiriusXM radio show, Howard Stern said he'd cracked the code on Smith's bizarre behavior:

"Will Smith and Trump are the same guy," Sherlock Stern deduced.

Comedian Rosie O’Donnell also tweeted Monday about the “Trump years” when “we don’t hold anyone accountable.”

Is Rose a comedian?

I had no idea.

So Will Smith is a racist homophobe islamaphobe misogynist transphobe?

The cult has TDS.

1648638891020.png

~S~

No.
The "outrage"... which I don't know anyone who is "outraged"... mostly amused.
Amused by a cuck who sat there and smiled while he wife told the world she repeatedly fucked another dude, and then went on another show and laughed about how good the sex was.... and then a comedian jokes about her short hair cut and he goes on stage and assaults the comedian.... hilarious.

No.
The "outrage"... which I don't know anyone who is "outraged"... mostly amused.
Amused by a cuck who sat there and smiled while he wife told the world she repeatedly fucked another dude, and then went on another show and laughed about how good the sex was.... and then a comedian jokes about her short hair cut and he goes on stage and assaults the comedian.... hilarious.

"I'll take anger transference for $1000 Alex"

You knew it was only a matter of time before the Left wing race police came calling. In an op-ed published by the Guardian on Tuesday, freelance culture writer Tayo Bero lashed out at Hollywood personalities and internet critics alike for what she viewed as an outsized, ultimately race-fueled condemnation of Smith.

"White outrage about Will Smith's slap is rooted in anti-Blackness," Bero wrote. "It's inequality in plain sight."

Now I know why there is no Democrat outrage over the black on black violence occurring in major cities all across the US with only calls to do away with the police to contain them. It's because to have such outrage, that would be racist.

And since I have such outrage regarding the self imposed genocide of the black race in democrat run cities, I now understand that I'm a racist.

Who knew?

Well, if you don't know that it was a white Mister Rogers who taught black people to hate themselves and forces all those hood rats and hip hop fans to all be shooting each other over silly shit, then you need CRT training, that's all there is to it. And, bring your check books,car keys, and house titles to the first day of class.

I'm pretty sure the whole thing was a choreographed political stunt.

"Hey! Shut up! Listen!"

You guys should all know the drill by now.

Why do you allow your focus to be steered around in circles to nowhere by Hollywood hipsters wielding carrots on sticks?

Cripes, every flavor of arbitrary vitim status card known is gonna get thrown up in the air to cash in on a stupid distraction like this.

They've got you playing their game.

Stop doing that....

Last edited:

Who knew?
If "blackness" is slapping people in a completely inappropriate manner in front of millions of viewers then I am anti-blackness.

Forum List

Back