White on White Crime

Again, what is your argument - white members are going to troll this thread rather than present cogent arguments to the argument that you are making???

What "will be reported from the start?" What are you warning about trolling responses??? I can show you responses to me that are trolling, and I ignore them - I do not care, anymore, because I am well aware that these Internet forums do not deliberate the issues as we contemplate they will, because there is no trial and jury system to do it. These forums are only good for what I use them for - trying to recruit people who do want to advance to a more deliberate system.

If you sense that you are being discriminated against here, then let's discuss that.
We are discussing white on white crime. What you or don't do has nothing to do with this. I know what happens around here when issues of white wrongdoing is presented by a black person. Such is why I did what I did.

I do not believe there is any hierarchy organizational rules to distinguish leadership from the groundlings.
Actually the current leaders of the white community are donald trump, mike pence, mitch mconnell, Rush, Hannity, William Barr, and several alt right leaders and radio hosts.

We are discussing white on white crime. What you or don't do has nothing to do with this. I know what happens around here when issues of white wrongdoing is presented by a black person. Such is why I did what I did.
What are you arguing about white on white crime that we are supposed to deliberate - that white people are ignoring white on white crime???

That white people are exaggerating black on black crime in comparison???

Actually the current leaders of the white community are donald trump, mike pence, mitch mconnell, Rush, Hannity, William Barr, and several alt right leaders and radio hosts.
I am very confident that the implication was white leaders here at the USMB forum. I do not think the white men you list are going to respond to your OP. But maybe, you are right, what's his name has the same difficulty in articulating things, like you.

If that's true, then the argument goes to the deliberation of the seemingly hypocritical aspect of the "Black lives matter," grievance - why aren't Black people concerned about stopping black on black crime. White on white crime is not ignored, it's just not as prevalent as Black on Black crime is, nor challenged by a hypocritical grievance.

Last edited:
As to white on white crime, crimes committed by whites do not get called white on white crime. Killing an italian criminal is not equivalent to police killing unarmed blacks. Nor has any big stink has been made associating race with the mob. This is what people talk about when they refer to white privilege. The mob is a white gang, but because white is considered default as normal, the mob is the mob. But the 12th Street Crips or MS-13 are black and hispanic gangs.

It's the same with other things. There are Whites that claim HBCU's should be closed because it's racism. Again since white privilege asserts white as the default normal, Harvard or Alabama are not called historically white universities even as that's what they are, but instead the are referred to simply as universities. These are things most whites ignore and then they claim white privilege doesn't exist because they aren't rich.

Such is why I say that whites need to stop lecturing us when white on white crime is higher and a white person in America is 5 times more likely to be murdered by another white person than anybody black.

I am very confident that the implication was white leaders here at the USMB forum. I do not think the white men you list are going to respond to your OP. But maybe, you are right, what's his name has the same difficulty in articulating things, like you.

If that's true, then the argument goes to the deliberation of the seemingly hypocritical aspect of the "Black lives matter," grievance - why aren't Black people concerned about stopping black on black crime. White on white crime is not ignored, it's just not as prevalent as Black on Black crime is, nor challenged by a hypocritical grievance.
This thread is not about BLM. It is about white people looking at your own crime problem. You talk about BLM's hypocrisy, then you show your own.

What are you arguing about white on white crime that we are supposed to deliberate - that white people are ignoring white on white crime???

That white people are exaggerating black on black crime in comparison???
This thread is not about black on black crime, so here you go again trying to divert from the topic.

As to white on white crime, crimes committed by whites do not get called white on white crime. Killing an italian criminal is not equivalent to police killing unarmed blacks. Nor has any big stink has been made associating race with the mob. This is what people talk about when they refer to white privilege. The mob is a white gang, but because white is considered default as normal, the mob is the mob. But the 12th Street Crips or MS-13 are black and hispanic gangs.

It's the same with other things. There are Whites that claim HBCU's should be closed because it's racism. Again since white privilege asserts white as the default normal, Harvard or Alabama are not called historically white universities even as that's what they are, but instead the are referred to simply as universities. These are things most whites ignore and then they claim white privilege doesn't exist because they aren't rich.

Such is why I say that whites need to stop lecturing us when white on white crime is higher and a white person in America is 5 times more likely to be murdered by another white person than anybody black.
POWERFUL!

See, you know how to make a cogent argument. Why didn't you do this in the opening? Why did you post some obscure essay with out-of-date videos???
As to white on white crime, crimes committed by whites do not get called white on white crime.
Yes they do. It's just that they do not happen so often as Black on Black crimes occur, and there is no seeming hypocrisy like that with the grievance "Black lives matter."

Killing an italian criminal is not equivalent to police killing unarmed blacks.
Who killed the Italian criminal, and why? Was it a police officer doing the killing?

Why are the unarmed Blacks not cooperating with the police - did they not receive that "talk" that they are supposed to get from their parents??? Why do Black people need the "talk?"

Nor has any big stink has been made associating race with the mob.
Yes, there was - it just does not matter to you, because they are not Black. You know that the mob is predominately Italian. How do you know that - magic???

This is what people talk about when they refer to white privilege. The mob is a white gang, but because white is considered default as normal, the mob is the mob. But the 12th Street Crips or MS-13 are black and hispanic gangs.
Yes, but the "mob," is known to be made up of Italians as you have described it to be.

You would lose your mind if the "White universities" were referred to as that.

I do not know about the statistics. I know you are much smarter than white people, and know which statistics are true and which are false, but I do not know.

The problem is that the advocates for Black Lives Matter only care about white on black crime, and how often does that happen according to your statistics?

And how often does Black on Black crime occur?

Yes they do. It's just that they do not happen so often as Black on Black crimes occur, and there is no seeming hypocrisy like that with the grievance "Black lives matter."
Do you not understand a criminal killing someone and they both happen to be black versus our government (the police) killing black people who are most often unarmed, some running away, some in their bed sleeping because the police were at the wrong address, another in his own home chilling which the off-duty but in uniform police officer allegedly mistook for her own, etc. are not the same thing, not even close.

Black people in society are more severely punished for offenses some of which are not even crimes, rarely given the benefit of the doubt even in situations where the alleged "facts" as they're being relayed to the officers don't make sense and are generally viewed by law enforcement at all levels, security personnel and a significant number of members of society with suspicion.

The white racist will tell you that the suspicion is directly due to the behavior of blacks while completely ignoring the centuries of policy, legislation, court rulings, alleged "scientific studies" and just plain ole propaganda alleging that black people are more criminally inclined and violent than whites and use this as justification for continuing the killings and violations of rights.

There is all kinds of crap going on that is not legal nor constitutional. All of the U.S. Message Board posters cheering when people are run down by vehicles that are where they're not supposed to be, wanting protestors shot for execising their first amendment right to petition the government for a redress of grievences and they call themselves patriots.

Do you not understand a criminal killing someone and they both happen to be black versus our government (the police) killing black people who are most often unarmed, some running away, some in their bed sleeping because the police were at the wrong address, another in his own home chilling which the off-duty but in uniform police officer allegedly mistook for her own, etc. are not the same thing, not even close.

Black people in society are more severely punished for offenses some of which are not even crimes, rarely given the benefit of the doubt even in situations where the alleged "facts" as they're being relayed to the officers don't make sense and are generally viewed by law enforcement at all levels, security personnel and a significant number of members of society with suspicion.

The white racist will tell you that the suspicion is directly due to the behavior of blacks while completely ignoring the centuries of policy, legislation, court rulings, alleged "scientific studies" and just plain ole propaganda alleging that black people are more criminally inclined and violent than whites and use this as justification for continuing the killings and violations of rights.

There is all kinds of crap going on that is not legal nor constitutional. All of the U.S. Message Board posters cheering when people are run down by vehicles that are where they're not supposed to be, wanting protestors shot for execising their first amendment right to petition the government for a redress of grievences and they call themselves patriots.
There are more unarmed whites killed by cops

So as we watch this thread get moved while whites can post thread about the names we give our children and such threads aren't called race bait threads and don't get moved, perhaps people will have the courage to look at white on white crime. Mind you, I know what's about to come and any post about Chicago, democratic cities, democrats in the 1800's, the great society, white liberals, democratic plantations, per capita or black crime, or all the standard diversions will be reported from the start. I know this statement for some of you will mean an automatic invitation to troll. Do that if you want to but...

White on White Violence at College football game

Authorities suspect white supremacists and far-left extremists are behind violence at protests

White on white crime

In the video by Brother Ben (Uncle Ben?) X I dont think its being recorded at a Bluegrass music festival

the music sounds like ghetto rap music which glorifies violence

these are the dumbest of the dumb white kids who want to be ganstas in the hood but obviously are not qualified for that profession

so they are failures as white people as well as trying to act black

you can have them because they have no value in white culture

Forum List

Back