White Mother allows black daughter to sing on America's Got Talent. The crowd goes crazy, yet the 4 judges dont give her a yes. Racism? No way.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
So the mother of the 9 year old girl, says her daughter sings all the time. So showing her support for the daughter, she allows her her opportunity to perform in front of millions. The judges are stunned, and after the girl sings, do not give her 4 yes's to move on, but .....oh, just watch the few minutes on the video. If America is truly racist this girl would of walked home dejected......

So the mother of the 9 year old girl, says her daughter sings all the time. So showing her support for the daughter, she allows her her opportunity to perform in front of millions. The judges are stunned, and after the girl sings, do not give her 4 yes's to move on, but .....oh, just watch the few minutes on the video. If America is truly racist this girl would of walked home dejected......

Girl is adorable.

She should not be doing that to her voice at age 9. She will go the way of Charlotte Church surely. 9 year olds just do not have the chops to sustain operatic singing.

Yeesh....please do not let your children do this, please and thank you

You don't know a thing about racism , your OP proves it.
Oh but i do, because people like you see the little girl as a black child. I see that girl who was raised by a white mom, created such a gift from God that the girl could be the next winner of AGT. Not the color of her skin but the content of her character. Which you, have no character at all, you worthless piece of excrement..

Girl is adorable.

She should not be doing that to her voice at age 9. She will go the way of Charlotte Church surely. 9 year olds just do not have the chops to sustain operatic singing.

Yeesh....please do not let your children do this, please and thank you

Also, dont let your child sing opera because it sucks balls. Operatic singing is annoying.

Oh but i do, because people like you see the little girl as a black child. I see that girl who was raised by a white mom, created such a gift from God that the girl could be the next winner of AGT. Not the color of her skin but the content of her character. Which you, have no character at all, you worthless piece of excrement..
They all pressed the golden buzzer at the same time. That is four yes votes.

Forum List

Back