White men shun Democrats.

Obama is doing the opposite. He ran as a moderate and is becoming more and more left in his policies, despite the fact that the majority oppose them. He has led no bi-partisanship in Congress and has forced a hugely unpopular health care bill on an unwiling public.

Universal healthcare was something he promised from the very beginning of his campaign. Regardless of how you yourself may characterize the man, his message on healthcare has been consistent from the start. The American people had every opportunity to understand his position all the way back to 2007. The people voted for him.

Consistent? Really? :lol::lol::lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7N_JtuwZtOo]YouTube - RNs and Obama Say NO to Forced Health INSURANCE![/ame]

Men make up 80% of the unemployed[/URL], so we are understandably angry.
You do know that's mainly because women will work for less money don't you?

That's not generally thought of as liberal priority is it? Just sayin'.

Oh, and the pubs have been steadily draining all the blue collar jobs out of the economy since Reagan - you think any of your congressmen have calluses on their hands? They didn't call it the "Brooks Brothers riot" for nothin' - and since when has the republican party ever supported the working class over the financial sector?

They'll tell you anything you wanna hear though, that's one thing you can count on.

The other one is that they're gonna be the ones laughing all the way to the bank.

Last edited:
“Capital must protect itself in every way… Debts must be collected and loans and mortgages foreclosed as soon as possible. When through a process of law the common people have lost their homes, they will be more tractable and more easily governed by the strong arm of the law applied by the central power of leading financiers. People without homes will not quarrel with their leaders. This is well known among our principle men now engaged in forming an imperialism of capitalism to govern the world. By dividing the people we can get them to expend their energies in fighting over questions of no importance to us except as teachers of the common herd.” - JP Morgan

Clinton won in 1996 because he tacked to the center (consistent with his 1992 campaign as a moderate Dem) - and partnered with Gingrich on reforms. It also didn't hurt that Hillarycare failed.

Obama is doing the opposite. He ran as a moderate and is becoming more and more left in his policies, despite the fact that the majority oppose them. He has led no bi-partisanship in Congress and has forced a hugely unpopular health care bill on an unwiling public.

The only thing he and Clinton have in common is they are both the First Black Presidents.

LOL! :clap2:

Clinton won in 1996 because he tacked to the center (consistent with his 1992 campaign as a moderate Dem) - and partnered with Gingrich on reforms. It also didn't hurt that Hillarycare failed.

The only thing he and Clinton have in common is they are both the First Black Presidents.

LOL! :clap2:
Bill must have been an Octeroon.....

It appears to me it is the Republicans who make an effort to piss people off. They're the ones shouting obscenities and throwing bricks at women, blacks, gays and liberals.

Can they win by doing this? Possibly so, even though white men are a minority. There are more women, blacks, and hispanics, etc. than white men.

thats pretty funny....Pelosi tells jokes i guess....
and white guys might be a minority in number.....but guess who has the most money....and that is what attracts power.....

Gays and teenagers.

I guess we'll all just have to wait a few months until the November elections to see who gains political power and who loses power. This food fight is getting us nowhere.

Real men vote Republican - or Libertarian. Always.

Sensitive men that like to cry, carry man bags (purses), dye their hair, and wear make up, vote Democrat or Green.

It is really as simple as that.

Such profound political analysis from Zander

Truth hurts.

I'm sure you have a tissue in your European shoulder bag aka cocketbook

this white man votes democratic because he thinks white conservatives like you are ignorant morons.

and every time an ignorant white moron like you
a. whines about being insulted and called names by liberals
and then
b. spends all day long insulting and name calling liberals

you strengthen my resolve to vote democrat.

btw...
I am FIRMLY opposed to this health care bill

but my contempt for hypocritical lying foulmouthed conservatives trumps all

Since when are all white men Quakers? Shun? We're still talking to you, you just don't listen very well. Health care reform vote, case-in-point.

It appears to me it is the Republicans who make an effort to piss people off. They're the ones shouting obscenities and throwing bricks at women, blacks, gays and liberals.

Can they win by doing this? Possibly so, even though white men are a minority. There are more women, blacks, and hispanics, etc. than white men.

thats pretty funny....Pelosi tells jokes i guess....
and white guys might be a minority in number.....but guess who has the most money....and that is what attracts power.....

Gays and teenagers.
teenagers?.....you will have to explain that one....

White men shun Democrats
By DAVID PAUL KUHN
First published in print: Saturday, March 27, 2010
Millions of white men who voted for Barack Obama are walking away from the Democratic Party, and it appears increasingly likely that they'll take the midterms elections in November with them. Their departure could well lead to a GOP landslide on a scale not seen since 1994.

Mobile AlertsGet school closing alerts on your mobile device.

For more than three decades before the 2008 election, no Democratic president had won a majority of the electorate. In part, that was because of low support -- never more than 38 percent -- among white male voters. Things changed with Obama, who not only won a majority of all people voting, but also pulled in 41 percent of white male voters.
Polling suggests that the shift was not because of Obama but because of the financial meltdown that preceded the election. It was only after the economic collapse that Obama's white male support climbed above the 38 percent ceiling. It was also at that point that Obama first sustained a clear majority among all registered voters, according to the Gallup tracking poll.

Read more: White men shun Democrats -- Page 1 -- Times Union - Albany NY

Looks like the Democrats are sunk in Nov and this mess called Obamacare will in fact become history when it gets repealed.

Poor dimocrats, they work so hard pissing off Americans only to get what the deserve.

Time will tell.

The Republicans have done an excellent job of convincing white males that everything is stacked against them. The country is not the same as it used to be when Blacks, women, minorities and gays knew their place.

By convincing white males that they are victims, the GOP ensures continued support

The Republicans have done an excellent job of convincing white males that everything is stacked against them. The country is not the same as it used to be when Blacks, women, minorities and gays knew their place.

By convincing white males that they are victims, the GOP ensures continued support
Surely you can provide concrete examples and links to prove this ignorant assertion? right? :lol:

so why not Rw?.....the black man has played the victim all these years....and so has other minorities....well hey if White people are now the minority..... now its our turn.......im tired of the black man keeping me down....i want reparations....

From a shrinking demographic.

Forum List

Back