White Male Murders Two Whites; Kidnaps Thier Daughter = Where is the Mollie Tibbetts Crowd?

caddo kid

Gold Member
Aug 15, 2018
Jake Patterson, 21-year-old accused of kidnapping Jayme Closs, and murdering her parents nearly three months ago is a WHITE male, US citizen.

Where is the Mollie Tibbetts crowd that was bitching about illegals murdering white female citizens?

Why don't you folks bitch about WHITE male citizens just as much when they murder your fellow citizens?

Live updates: Missing teen Jayme Closs found alive - CNN

Why don't you folks wanna build a wall around Wisconsin?

• Banned
Who ever said that illegals were the only ones committing heinous crimes, hackasaurus rex?

well, it wasn't me, OddballOshit

It was not anyone, yet that is the insane premise of your op.

actually the premise of my OP is that the white bigots in the US don't mind if whitey murders whitey.

Whitey only bitches about it if it's a brown person killing a whitey.

I guess it all went right over your head; no surprise.

Jake Patterson, 21-year-old accused of kidnapping Jayme Closs, and murdering her parents nearly three months ago is a WHITE male, US citizen.

Where is the Mollie Tibbetts crowd that was bitching about illegals murdering white female citizens?

Why don't you folks bitch about WHITE male citizens just as much when they murder your fellow citizens?

That was stupid.

• Banned

That was stupid.

No; not stupid but it is a very sad social commentary that whites don't give a shit when another white citizen murders & kidnaps other white citizens but I don't expect you to be honest about it.

Who ever said that illegals were the only ones committing heinous crimes, hackasaurus rex?

actually the premise of my OP is that the white bigots in the US don't mind if whitey murders whitey.

We only talk about it when it is a "Brown person" doing it, because that is the only time that murderer has a defense team of liberals.

When it is a white murderer, he is arrested and sentenced and everyone is fine with it.

We only talk about it when it is a "Brown person" doing it, because that is the only time that murderer has a defense team of liberals.

When it is a white murderer, he is arrested and sentenced and everyone is fine with it.

like I stated; whitey gives whitey a pass.

Is Patterson an illegal?

An insane claim, that you could never support because it is simply not true.

YOUR QUOTE: "When it is a white murderer, he is arrested and sentenced and everyone is fine with it."

YOUR QUOTE: "When it is a white murderer, he is arrested and sentenced and everyone is fine with it."

Being sentenced to jail or execution is the exact opposition of being given a pass.

Like I said, your claim is quite insane.

That is ludicrous. And you know it.

Being sentenced to jail or execution is the exact opposition of being given a pass.

Like I said, your claim is quite insane.

Mollie Tibbett's murderer was caught & is awaiting trial YET the whites were still bitching.

The guy isn't getting a pass, yet whitey kept right on bitching.

re: post # 18

The point, of which you know, is it didn’t have to happen. He is not. a citizen and crossed the border illegally. The border is someone we have control over, or should, if criminals are coming in illegally.

re: post # 18

Forum List

Back