White Lives Don't Matter

Three black thugs murdered a white woman, 24 years old, in 2012. They are still free today. You read nothing about them in any newspaper.
More recently a black thug murdered a 5 year old white neighbor for the hell of it. Another black thug murdered a 4 year old white boy.

White Lives Don't Matter
The fact that you had to go bk eight years (2012) tells it's own story. Going bk 8 years kinda destroys your argument for you trying to prove mass black on white killing sprees.

Plus you don't know why this white woman was killed. Nor do I. The white women may have attacked them and they were defending themselves

There are many good teenagers out there. Be more specific in who you what you (sic) call them "BLM thugs".

HOW MUCH MORE SPECIFIC CAN I BE when calling the black thugs who murdered whites "thugs"? You try to put your words in my mouth and then condemn me for what YOU said, viz., "good teenagers." "Good teenagers" don't shoot a woman in the back with a 12 gauge shotgun. "Good teenagers" don't murder 4 and 5 year old boys. "Good teenagers" don't carjack, kidnap, rape and murder an innocent young man and woman out on a date.

You must be a Democrat. Only they speak as silly as you do.
I'm just saying not all teenagers are out there being thugs.

Three black thugs murdered a white woman, 24 years old, in 2012. They are still free today. You read nothing about them in any newspaper.
More recently a black thug murdered a 5 year old white neighbor for the hell of it. Another black thug murdered a 4 year old white boy.

White Lives Don't Matter

Really? You pull up stuff from 8 years ago and try to pretend it's still relevant? Catch up dude, it's now 2020, and there are much bigger things going on.

Let me help you understand what is current. The three black thugs who murdered Jacqueline Gardener in 2012 ARE STILL WALKING FREE! Now I know you don't give a damn, but decent people do. Go tear down some statues. Beat people wearing MAGA hats. You talk like a teenager, "dude."

Really? I talk like a teenager? Sorry, but I'm over 55, and have spent 20 years in the service of this country by being in the Navy. Been through 4 different war zones. What have you done for this country?

I'm just saying not all teenagers are out there being thugs.

Such wisdom. Nobody knew that until you enlightened the world. All of us thought that EVERY TEENAGER was a brutal murderer. Thank you so much.

White Lives Don't Matter

Really? You pull up stuff from 8 years ago and try to pretend it's still relevant? Catch up dude, it's now 2020, and there are much bigger things going on.

Let me help you understand what is current. The three black thugs who murdered Jacqueline Gardener in 2012 ARE STILL WALKING FREE! Now I know you don't give a damn, but decent people do. Go tear down some statues. Beat people wearing MAGA hats. You talk like a teenager, "dude."

Really? I talk like a teenager? Sorry, but I'm over 55, and have spent 20 years in the service of this country by being in the Navy. Been through 4 different war zones. What have you done for this country?

Because you're over 55 doesn't mean you don't talk smack, "dude."
You're trying to change the subject to military service when YOU started shit on murderous thugs, sounding like a BLM sycophant. It didn't work.

All Lives Matter, All Souls Matter, God's Law Matters

Quick question Mortimer, after you posted photos of you in a Nazi uniform, as well as started a thread about wanting to grow a Taliban beard, how can you say such a post? Yes, all lives, all souls, and yes, God's laws matter. But, how does that fit in with your narrow view of the world if you support Nazi's and the Taliban? Those groups think that only a few lives matter, and it's the ones they support. Go ahead, justify your position with what you have posted so far.

Quick question Mortimer, after you posted photos of you in a Nazi uniform, as well as started a thread about wanting to grow a Taliban beard, how can you say such a post? Yes, all lives, all souls, and yes, God's laws matter. But, how does that fit in with your narrow view of the world if you support Nazi's and the Taliban? Those groups think that only a few lives matter, and it's the ones they support. Go ahead, justify your position with what you have posted so far.
I would like to hear his response as well.

Five months later, no response.

Update on White Lives Don't Matter

Henderson has FINALLY, after more than 8 years, been sentenced... to 10 years, with credit for about 4 years served.... for armed robbery with injuries to the victim. Charges of murder and murder during robbery were dismissed. From my website:

Jacqueline Gardener, 24, was robbed of $77 tip money on May 19, 2012 in Schererville, Indiana before being choked and shot in the back with a 12 gauge shotgun.
Three men were free on $7,500 bond for eight years. Henderson has finally been imprisoned for armed robbery. Craig and Blasingame remain free on bond.
Three defendants cases 05,06,07 on docket
45G04-1205-MR-000006
As of February 24, 2021 the other two co-murderers are still free on bond, after eight years.
Surprise, surprise. Another delay at "defendant's request."
10/28/2020Hearing Scheduling Activity
Sentencing Hearing originally scheduled on 10/29/2020 at 8:45 AM was rescheduled to 01/19/2021 at 8:45 AM. Reason: By Request.
https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase#/vw/Search
AFTER 8 years, Henderson has pled guilty to armed robbery with bodily injury. Charges of murder and murder in the perpetration of robbery were dismissed by Judge Samuel L. Cappas, and Henderson was sentenced to 10 years with credit for 1,327 days served.
Has there been any protesting, or rioting, or looting, or burning by whites? No.

Five months later, no response.

Update on White Lives Don't Matter

Henderson has FINALLY, after more than 8 years, been sentenced... to 10 years, with credit for about 4 years served.... for armed robbery with injuries to the victim. Charges of murder and murder during robbery were dismissed. From my website:

Jacqueline Gardener, 24, was robbed of $77 tip money on May 19, 2012 in Schererville, Indiana before being choked and shot in the back with a 12 gauge shotgun.
Three men were free on $7,500 bond for eight years. Henderson has finally been imprisoned for armed robbery. Craig and Blasingame remain free on bond.
Three defendants cases 05,06,07 on docket
45G04-1205-MR-000006
As of February 24, 2021 the other two co-murderers are still free on bond, after eight years.
Surprise, surprise. Another delay at "defendant's request."
10/28/2020Hearing Scheduling Activity
Sentencing Hearing originally scheduled on 10/29/2020 at 8:45 AM was rescheduled to 01/19/2021 at 8:45 AM. Reason: By Request.
https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase#/vw/Search
AFTER 8 years, Henderson has pled guilty to armed robbery with bodily injury. Charges of murder and murder in the perpetration of robbery were dismissed by Judge Samuel L. Cappas, and Henderson was sentenced to 10 years with credit for 1,327 days served.
Has there been any protesting, or rioting, or looting, or burning by whites? No.
Whites don't have to riot if black person murders a white. Why ? Because black killers of whites tend to be arrested, charged, convicted and if they are in a state which allows it, have a better chance of getting the death penalty.

In the George Floyd case for example, they wasn’t even intially arrested. Were it not for social media and some very vocal folks we wouldn’t even know about it

The other difference is that with the exception of a few literally insane people, blacks generally won’t be lining up to defend a black person who killed an unamed white person and hint that the kid probably deserved it. Whereas a white person killing a black is always justified by whites. They go into full columbo mode and try and dig up any dirt

White men kill more white women than black men kill. Why don't on focus on that ?

Black people are the only group of people who is made to take responsibilty and apologize for the criminal class who just happens to be black

I'm not gonna apologize for some black crackhead robbe or killer. That's got nothing to do with me. I don't wanna be robbed or killed either ....sh*t !!

Crime is just gonna happen. There is no race of people that is crime free. We don't commit crime no more than anyone else we just get over reported. You sort the economics. You sort the crime. Simple. Crime is just gonna happen in any capitalist society. Get over it.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
White Lives Don't Matter

Yet it's the wealthiest and most powerful WHITES pushing that narrative.

Ask yourself "WHY" ?

HINT: It's not because black lives matter to them, but it sure works great as a tool to further an agenda by dividing and conquering.

You refer to three people and call it a national trend. Now a trend would be young adults, ages 17-22 rioting in major cities, burning buildings, homes, cars, assaulting people they don't even know, assaulting police officers and use lasers tp blind them, looting stores and ignoring laws and restrictions on peacefully protesting. Those you can call thugs and I do.
Yep, and the majority of that was done by whites. It is documented. 93 percent of the BLM protests were peaceful.

1614173169447.png

This is not only a national trend, but the annual slaughter of whites by other whites is an American tradition. This is what the media doesn't cover.

White Lives Don't Matter

HINT: It's not because black lives matter to them, but it sure works great as a tool to further an agenda by dividing and conquering.

The Left is inherently violent.

Democrats' violence begins before birth, as 90,000,000 Americans have been butchered at the request of their own *mothers* who are disproportionately black. Margaret Sanger's vile, racist plan is in full sway under Democrat demagoguery.

Racist black man, 51, stabs 12-year-old boy in neck with box cutter while uttering racial slurs.

Happy Democrats? This is YOUR DOING!

March 22, 2021 Just another day of black violence against whites that the media ignores

Racist Black Man Stabs 12-Year-Old Boy in the Neck at McDonald's While Ranting About 'White Devils'
White people kill more white people than black people. Focus on your white on white crime first

Which would you say is better?

white on white crime
Black on white crime
Black on black crime or
Black on white crime

They all seem pretty good but if you had to pick a favorite, what would you pick?

New Topics

Forum List

Back