White House: "We will not be going back into lockdowns."

The problem with that it’s not really the top that’s setting the policies.
This has mostly trickled down to county councils or lower who are very excited to insert themselves into where you eat and shop and bank and how you must dress to do so.

1627677744499.png

My city and county have each said they will not be initiating anything. The said in Round 1 they didn't have the legal authority to do it anyway. It was all up to the governor. And well Blackface can pretend it is just going to be for schools, but rest assured, come what Labor Day, he is going to have us back in masks.

Get vaccinated so we don’t have to do that
1627682316734.png

No.

Put us in lock down again so we can listen to you whine when the government keeps printing money and you can't find any food because...

1. You can't afford the price that it's marked up to.
2. The food factory is closed due to lockdowns.
3. There's no food being delivered due to the riots.
or
4. The farmer isn't producing any foods because it's not worth his/her time and they're probably going bankrupt

*****SMILE*****

:)

View attachment 519380

No.

Put us in lock down again so we can listen to you whine when the government keeps printing money and you can't find any food because...

1. You can't afford the price that it's marked up to.
2. The food factory is closed due to lockdowns.
3. There's no food being delivered due to the riots.
or
4. The farmer isn't producing any foods because it's not worth his/her time and they're probably going bankrupt

*****SMILE*****

:)

What? You WANT a lockdown??

They're lying, of course, but I just wanted to document the lie here.

Yep.

Official projections, if correct, are going to change people's lives again in certain states, like my own...

1627688785923.png

Some localities will have lockdowns because of "cases."

They won't be able to keep blaming the vaccinated for long though, the data is really starting to show that the vaccines are not working already. It really shouldn't be a surprise, as the influenza vaccine is tuned annually and frequently does a terrible job at providing immunity.

People can check their own state's projections here:

(the projections at this website have been consistent with official US gov't projections throughout the pandemic)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back