Is it age? Dementia? Or Joe being Joe?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011

Biden wipes ‘unknown substance’ off his chin — Then eats it surreptitiously​

Now I've done that and I'm sure many of us have.
BUT does Joe have any awareness he's being filmed, watched, more than at anytime in his life?
I excuse him because of his age. Just hope he doesn't confuse the code once the "football" is opened and wipes his mouth!
Just in case some of you aren't aware:
The "football"
The Football also provides the commander in chief with a simplified menu of nuclear strike options—allowing him to decide, for example, whether to destroy all of America’s enemies in one fell swoop or to limit himself to obliterating only Moscow or Pyongyang or Beijing.

Again.... I understand Joe as I'm his age. But I also know my limitations at my age... so why doesn't Joe.

He is losin it. No dancing around that fact.
E2RKe2uWUAARDdc.jpg

Biden wipes ‘unknown substance’ off his chin — Then eats it surreptitiously​

Now I've done that and I'm sure many of us have.
BUT does Joe have any awareness he's being filmed, watched, more than at anytime in his life?
I excuse him because of his age. Just hope he doesn't confuse the code once the "football" is opened and wipes his mouth!
Just in case some of you aren't aware:
The "football"
The Football also provides the commander in chief with a simplified menu of nuclear strike options—allowing him to decide, for example, whether to destroy all of America’s enemies in one fell swoop or to limit himself to obliterating only Moscow or Pyongyang or Beijing.
Hey, lying loon, the only one with dementia is your orange psychopath. No matter how many times you repeat the same garbage.

How fitting, a whore will lead our final chapter as a failed state.
Isaiah 3:12

Childish leaders oppress my people, and women rule over them. O my people, your leaders mislead you; they send you down the wrong road.

Joe Biden himself has admitted to being a drug addict, and he had to have emergency brain surgery, twice.

That points to cocaine.

Like father, like son.

Forum List

Back